Best Catholic friendly secular publications?
I am currently a new chapter president for a group called "Young Americans For Liberty" which is based on a secular community college. I was thinking about subscribing towards a secular publication such as a political commentary magazine or general publication that tends to be traditional or conservative leaning in general and which is Catholic friendly. I would like this publication to be able to help these college kids engage in actual thought provoking discussions of various current social and political issues that are affecting us specifically in regards to a new traditional or conservative spin to it in contrast to the modern liberal spin that most college kids in a secular college are raised up to believe in.  That being said I would like the publication obviously to be sympathetic or at least friendly to Catholicism and it would be nice if the publication is based as much as possible on Catholic Social Teaching, as well as the natural moral law and things of these sort.

Some of the publications in top of my head that I think would be a good investment would be The American Conservative (I actually like the Imaginative Conservative but I don't think they have a print publication... do they?) Chronicles Magazines

Any other suggestions?
Have you tried the Wall Street Journal?
It's going to be hard finding a Conservative pro Liberty Traditional Secular Publication in all honesty. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chronicles Magazine.
I'd suggest The New American magazine, as well as re-affirming Chronicles magazine.

I'd not recommend The Wall Street Journal for it's pro-Globalist Corporatism. Investors Business Daily would be a better pick.
I third Chronicles Magazine.
Chronicles, and a definite thumbs down on the WSJ!
Would you be willing to use blogs? Or is that not "factual" enough

I wouldn't mind giving certain blogs a try. Depending on the blog I guess.

I just found out they are working and bringing back the Distributist Review which is supposed to air their new website on October 15.

I will definitely use this