Bp Williamson 9/27 column on Europe's Muslim invasion
A " return to God" is all well and good but it's too vague. What exactly would that mean in practice? At least during the time of Charles Martel or the battle of Lepanto Europe was basically Christian, today that's not the case at all. I know a priest in France who says the French are largely totally indifferent to religion and the only Christian thing left are the rotting and empty hulks of old cathedrals and quaint village churches kept up for tourists to snap pictures of. Barring Divine intervention there is absolutely nothing that is going to stop Western Europe from becoming Eurabia.

What could be done I suppose is for strict immigration laws, mass deportations and an end to political correctness. Right now the sole hope of Europe is the extreme far right, a rag tag group of modern pagans, neo nazis and others who share little in common besides a desire to get rid of foreigners on the continent who bring an alien culture and have no roots there. I'm no nazi sympathisizer but when I think of Europe today I can hear Skrewdriver playing in my head:

I stand watch my country, going down the drain
We are all at fault now, we are all to blame
We're letting them takeover, we just let 'em come
Once we had an Empire, and now we've got a slum

You don't have to be a skinhead to see that what they were singing about back in the late 70's early 80's has come to pass in Europe and getting worse.

As for a return to God, that would have to include the Pope and most of the worlds bishops, men who for the most part are aiding and abetting the massive tidal wave of muslim immigrants into Europe. We can send aid in the form of bombs to these countries so that these people can live in peace in their own countries once ISIS is destroyed. They do not belong in Europe or the USA and never will.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Bp Williamson 9/27 column on Europe's Muslim invasion - by formerbuddhist - 09-27-2015, 08:54 AM