Religious Spirituality and Favorite Devotions?
I am drawn to devotions like the Holy Face and the Sacred Heart/Divine Mercy because of how they help to understand God's love and also offer reparation. I would say that is what I like to concentrate on spiritually. Also learning submission to God's Will has been something important in my life.

Then I use Marian devotion like from St Louis De Montfort. Spiritual practice's would be things like Holy Mass, Adoration, Rosary/Our Lady of Sorrows, and mental prayer. I also like to meditate on the Passion because it also brings me closer to God - I think maybe what helps me is to understand His love and try to respond in prayer. I'm not sure if that's a spirituality. I also like the little way of St Therese, and I believe its for me.
Our Lady of the Rosary: La Naval de Manila

[Image: lanaval.PNG]
(10-01-2015, 07:41 AM)Neopelagianus Wrote: Our Lady of the Rosary: La Naval de Manila

Our FSSP parish will actually be celebrating the Feast of Our Lady of La Naval this Sunday, with a procession 30 minutes before the 10AM Sung Mass. I signed up to help carry one of the biers in the procession, I think the one carrying Our Lady of Antipolo. However, the La Naval statue is in the sanctuary right now, and I must say, it is a BEAUTIFUL image of Our Lady....what more must the beauty of the original statue have then! Hopefully the weather won't cancel the procession...or even my ability to go to Mass for First Friday and First Saturday as well!
(10-01-2015, 11:59 PM)TradCathYouth Wrote:
(10-01-2015, 07:41 AM)Neopelagianus Wrote: Our Lady of the Rosary: La Naval de Manila

Our FSSP parish will actually be celebrating the Feast of Our Lady of La Naval this Sunday, with a procession 30 minutes before the 10AM Sung Mass. I signed up to help carry one of the biers in the procession, I think the one carrying Our Lady of Antipolo. However, the La Naval statue is in the sanctuary right now, and I must say, it is a BEAUTIFUL image of Our Lady....what more must the beauty of the original statue have then! Hopefully the weather won't cancel the procession...or even my ability to go to Mass for First Friday and First Saturday as well!

This post would not be complete without a photo of your parish's replica of the Virgin. :)

Will the choir also sing the Despedida?

N.
Actually because of the weather conditions it was postponed to October 18, so I will try to somehow take a picture.