Bombshell: Secret Parallel Synod
Thought  many would be interested in the  latest from Rorate Caeli.  Guess we will know soon how accurate all this is.

http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2015/10....html#more

Edited by Vox to remove ALL CAPS subject line. Please don't use ALL CAPS in subject lines. Thanks.
I find this article interesting. When Bergoglio was first named Pope Francis there was an interview with someone that worked with him in Argentina and he was asked what the new Pope was like, the response was, an I'm paraphrasing, he is a Jesuit he will ask everybodys opinion and then implement what he wanted anyway. That characterization would appear to be accurate, I am trying to dig up the original article.

In the meantime here is an old article from chiesa

http://chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it/articolo/1350910?eng=y&refresh_ce

In the end these issues should NOT force us to walk of the edge. Throughout the millenia there have been both good and bad popes. An alternate focus could be that of words of St John Eudes

"The most evident mark of God's anger, and the most terrible castigation He can inflict upon the world, is manifest when He permits His people to fall into the hands of a clergy who are more in name than in deed, priests who practice the cruelty of ravening wolves rather than the charity and affection of devoted shepherds. They abandon the things of God to devote themselves to the things of the world and, in their saintly calling of holiness, they spend their time in profane and worldly pursuits. When God permits such things, it is a very positive proof that He is thoroughly angry with His people and is visiting His most dreadful wrath upon them." Saint John Eudes.

Assuming the statement above is true we should focus on saying more rosaries and offering more reparations; God is pissed...
While I don't think that Pope Francis could really be described as a "ravening wolf" I think there is some truth in that. I'm not sure how much I agree with the article, he's the pope not some mob boss, he didn't need the synod at all. Regardless of that, though he is trying to do good, he kind of stinks at it, if we don't clean up our acts we will only get worse popes from here on out. As was said, God is angry and I don't think the sedevacantists are helping.
Lord, have mercy...