Missal and Breviary Covers

I have to turn y'all on to this woman (mother of EIGHT!) who makes these gorgeous covers for missals and breviaries. Her site is here:  http://www.missalcovers.com/  Click on the "Shop" link at the bottom to get to the covers. Her covers can be made to fit ANY book, and they're customizable as well.

I'm thinking:  "Great Christmas gifts"! -- and Christmas will be here soon enough (faster than you think, as always LOL) 

Oops my bad! She has TEN children! Whew! Isn't that beautiful?!
I have like half a dozen Liturgical books that need covers! It'll take a bit to be able to afford them all, eh?
Thanks, Tracy! I thought I'd give a brief description here as well as post a few pictures.
Pax Christi,
Alyssa

[Image: 21993971756_cff7edf3a3_n.jpg]Missal cover by Regina Coeli, on Flickr
[Image: 21993775316_6bb979b854_n.jpg]Missal cover by Regina Coeli, on Flickr
[Image: 21099807451_d41988032f_n.jpg]Embroidered missal covers 2 by Regina Coeli, on Flickr

Protect your missal or breviary from wear and tear with a sturdy, beautifully embroidered, vinyl cover from www.MissalCovers.com by Leah's Legacy. Have a brand new or an old missal that has a worn, torn, or taped up cover? Slide it into one of these stunning covers and your missal is better than new! These covers can be made to fit ANY missal, Bible, Breviary, child's missal or any book.
No more lost holy cards! The zipper closure keeps your holy cards and papers safely inside while protecting the page edges from being bent or drenched from rain. The cover is designed to leave an opening at the base of the spine where the zipper stops, allowing your ribbon bookmarks to hang freely.

Each cover is custom made with high quality materials according to your specifications. Choose your size, vinyl color, embroidery design, and wording. There are currently 16 embroidery design choices available for further customization. View them all at www.MissalCovers.com. A monogram or name can also be added to the back cover for a small fee.

Look no further for that unique gift they will treasure! A missal or breviary cover makes the perfect gift for priests, seminarians, Godparents, family or friends; Christmas, Easter, birthdays, First Communions, Confirmations, graduations or any other occasion.

Missals are expensive, and are notorious for becoming tattered from use. Extend the life of your missal, Bible, Breviary or favorite prayer book - visit www.MissalCovers.com and order one today!

Volume discounts available for bookstores. Contact me at Alyssa@MissalCovers.com with questions.

Do you offer discounts for folks who need a bunch of covers?
I can create a coupon code for you to get $5 off each cover when you buy 3 or more. I will post that coupon code here tomorrow.  :)

Alyssa
www.MissalCovers.com
Sorry for the delay in posting the coupon code... If you purchase 3 (or more) missal covers from my website, save $5 off EACH cover you purchase with coupon SAVEME$ now through Nov. 20, 2015!
This is perfect timing for Christmas gifts!

God bless,
Alyssa
www.MissalCovers.com
Alyssa@MissalCovers.com
We are up to 23 gorgeous embroidery designs to choose from over at www.MissalCovers.com

Gift Certificates now available - give the gift that keeps on giving - let them design their own custom embroidered missal cover!

Use coupon code SAVEME10 to get 10% off your order of 2 or more embroidered covers or gift certificates.

For guaranteed Christmas delivery, place your orders by the following dates:
Dec 8th for delivery to Canadian addresses
Dec 18th for delivery to US addresses
(10-08-2015, 05:50 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: Oops my bad! She has TEN children! Whew! Isn't that beautiful?!
I just noticed today that she's back to production after maternity leave. I wonder how many it is now?????