Strange Holy Card

Came across this on a Holy Card blog called Holy Card Heaven. What's going on here?:

[img height=1244 width=800]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-q9EBw-_g6lQ/TfOTPplKhOI/AAAAAAAAGis/AOy6Zg4BFxU/s1600/There%252C+recollected+and+alone+-+lace.jpg[/img]
It translates (literally):

There, gathered up and solitary, in the breast of Jesus, I loose my myself.

Unfortunately not very enlightening as to what the imagery means...
Hmmm well all conjecture of course  but the stump  may be pointing at  Daniel chap 4 vs 26..".But whereas he commanded, that the stump of the roots thereof, that is, of the tree, should be left: thy kingdom shall remain to thee after thou shalt have known that power is from heaven."                                                               

The triangle with the eye refers to... "The Eye of God is an equilateral triangle with a single eye inside it and almost always with rays emanating from it.

It symbolizes the omnipresence and omniscience of God, who watches over all things. It is also associated with the Trinity (which the triangle symbolizes in itself).

Historically, representations of an eye tended to be avoided because of the association with the Evil Eye (a widespread and ancient European superstition).

In the 18th and 19th centuries it was used in Courts of Justice to remind judges of their responsibilities. The Eye of God appeared above the altar of the St. Aloysius church in London, which was built by French Catholics in 1808 but destroyed in World War II".

Anyone else is free to try and determine  how the other images relate  to  the triangle and stump......or for that matter  whether i have understood  the stump and triangle imagery or not.

Perhaps it symbolizes how out of love, Jesus, even after ascending into heaven, tethers himself to the Earth (the stump) in the Holy Eucharist.
The major problem is that triangle (with a female's eyes, so it appears to me). Very masonic for my taste. Could it be a masonic prayer card inculcating its symbolism on innocent bystanders?
Here's something similar from the same site.  I think that Qoheleth's take is probably just about spot on.

[Image: Live+of+Union+with+Mary.+I+will+take+no+...entzel.jpg]
I completely agree with Qoheleth's thoughts about the eye of God, it is a popular symbol. I don't think this card is Masonic, Its just weird. What I wonder is, what is the white thing coming out of the Sacred Heart?
(10-21-2015, 05:36 PM)Dominicus Wrote: I completely agree with Qoheleth's thoughts about the eye of God, it is a popular symbol. I don't think this card is Masonic, Its just weird. What I wonder is, what is the white thing coming out of the Sacred Heart?

Popular symbol where?? I've never seen an icon depicting the Father as a triangle.

By the way, a quick search results in this wikipedia page. And this book attempts to trace its history.
Apparently the triangle was never used in Christian symbolism since it was associated with the Manicheans. It started appearing during the Renaissance, associated with cults and practices like "alchemy, astronomy, Cabala, Rosicrucianism, and, finally, Freemansory". It is now popular due to the Freemasons.

Well I have seen it used many times in a Christian context. In any case the imagery of the eye is obvious. Its the rest of it that is confusing.
Renatus et al....the triangle symbolizes the Trinity... very old symbol.