Catholic Mass Lectionary Omits Anti-Homosexualism Verses from Romans 1
(10-24-2015, 07:47 AM)Renatus Frater Wrote: Well, I, for one, wasn't born in either of those two years :P

But it has come up before. I made a thread about it a couple of months ago and you yourself said there were plenty other threads about it along the years.  :P

I don't recall saying anything about those particular passages. I did comment in one of yours but that was about the Psalms.

C.
(10-25-2015, 05:20 AM)Cetil Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 07:47 AM)Renatus Frater Wrote: Well, I, for one, wasn't born in either of those two years :P

But it has come up before. I made a thread about it a couple of months ago and you yourself said there were plenty other threads about it along the years.  :P

I don't recall saying anything about those particular passages. I did comment in one of yours but that was about the Psalms.

C.

Oh that's right. I thought I mentioned it, but I only did mention the requirements for communion in First Letter to the Corinthians.
I remember, though, mentioning the things about Romans 1 en passant o  some commentary on another's thread. So I knew this wasn't a new issue uncovered for the synod.