The Synod of Doom: It's Worse Than We Thought
What i feel like saying is not  printable...... :titanic: :(

:censored: :censored: >:(
Lol, if dahveed is that angry I'm not even going to watch it (btw, this is his 666th post!). There's no way I'll not be scandalized--I'll simply enjoy my Saturday, go to the gym, cook some risotto, read some von Hildebrand and forget Francis is even a name!
I'm frightened to watch it, especially knowing Qoheleth's views toward the subject...
(10-24-2015, 12:04 PM)Renatus Frater Wrote: Lol, if dahveed is that angry I'm not even going to watch it (btw, this is his 666th post!). There's no way I'll not be scandalized--I'll simply enjoy my Saturday, go to the gym, cook some risotto, read some von Hildebrand and forget Francis is even a name!

And Dominicus etc..."I'm frightened to watch it, especially knowing Qoheleth's views toward the subject"...

I didn't like posting the video and i am sure Michael Matt did not want to make such a report but the sorry reality is none of us can run or hide from the Evil that is running rampant through our Church at this time.  We all need to stand up and look evil in the eye and resist it with all our strength.  Yea it sucks and we all want to live our lives in peace but it looks like we do not have that luxury.  So get ready to do whatever you can in anyway to absolutely say no to any evil that wants to  run you and your loved ones  into the catacombs like  they did in the past.  In the end God WILL prevail , just  stay on the Narrow Road.  Even though Evil may  try as it always has, it is powerless to destroy the  Faith  in the end.

Yes, I very much agree, Qoheleth. Of course its good to know we have some sensible Catholics out there still who are willing to say no like many of the people here at Fish Eaters. It appears that even some of the cardinals are beginning to get fed up with all of this nonsense as well, so I suppose that is at least some good news.
St. Nicholas pray for us.
Virginia Slims, anyone?  :grin:  (For those not old enough to remember, their ad slogan was "You've come a long way, baby".)  Pretty much sums up the Church of Christ--and not in a particularly good way at all.  It's come a long way from what it was in the 1st century.... :eyeroll: ??? ??? :eyeroll:
They seem more interested in keeping people happy than doing the right thing. This is depressing.

My husband and I were talking about how a lot of these things are trickling into homilies and the attitudes of Catholics. We're looking for a more traditional parish now.

If this causes a splinter in the Church Herself, God help us. There are Catholics who leave and become Orthodox because of this nonsense.
(10-24-2015, 03:06 PM)J Michael Wrote: Virginia Slims, anyone?  :grin:  (For those not old enough to remember, their ad slogan was "You've come a long way, baby".)

The antidote would be the Tareyton route:  "We'd rather fight than switch."
(10-25-2015, 12:39 AM)DJR Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 03:06 PM)J Michael Wrote: Virginia Slims, anyone?  :grin:  (For those not old enough to remember, their ad slogan was "You've come a long way, baby".)

The antidote would be the Tareyton route:  "We'd rather fight than switch."

LOL!  Nice! 

Unfortunately, both of those could be very hazardous to your health and the health of others. :grin: