The Synod of Doom: It's Worse Than We Thought
My mom used to smoke Virginia Slims! That was the first cigarette I ever tried. I can remember getting sick and lightheaded under the back deck and wondering what the appeal was.  :LOL:
I finally watched part of the video. Really, there isn't much anything new on it if one followed the synod and the development of the "many, worldly, synodal church".

Q, what are we supposed to do? I prayed the whole month (and even before), at Masses and with my daily rosary. How do you propose we face evil?
I can't write much as I'm using the mobile, but my position now is basically the one adopted by Ryan at Athanasius contra mundum (link below). I've acquainted myself with the Catholic doctrines on the family (yea, let's drop the adjective "traditional", as if there were any other legitimate doctrine) both so I can conform my mind to the Church, catechize myself and catechize others whenever I can, get them out of this new religion. As lays this is our immediate duty. Our sons will be priests and bishops, and we better make sure they are Catholics.

http://athanasiuscm.org/2015/10/07/why-n...-coverage/
(10-25-2015, 03:37 PM)Renatus Frater Wrote: I finally watched part of the video. Really, there isn't much anything new on it if one followed the synod and the development of the "many, worldly, synodal church".

Q, what are we supposed to do? I prayed the whole month (and even before), at Masses and with my daily rosary. How do you propose we face evil?
I can't write much as I'm using the mobile, but my position now is basically the one adopted by Ryan at Athanasius contra mundum (link below). I've acquainted myself with the Catholic doctrines on the family (yea, let's drop the adjective "traditional", as if there were any other legitimate doctrine) both so I can conform my mind to the Church, catechize myself and catechize others whenever I can, get them out of this new religion. As lays this is our immediate duty. Our sons will be priests and bishops, and we better make sure they are Catholics.

http://athanasiuscm.org/2015/10/07/why-n...-coverage/

This is primarily why I stopped being angry and focus on doing something. Being angry, shocked, and participating in the "internal protests" within the Church has not amounted to much. Unless you count allowing weak-minded Bishops to wring their hands over the empty pews and "why aren't the young people here?" What WE need to do is instill the true faith within our children, support those with children who do the same, support the actual teaching of the faith, and most important-- put our money where our mouths are. No more of this Campaign for Human Development crap, no more supporting questionable and heretical funds at parishes, and no more pledging to a parish that has priests who can't even recognize marriage between a MAN and a WOMAN.

That's where I'm at.