That Hot Dog... yeah, that'll give you cancer
(10-27-2015, 07:35 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: But they plump when you cook 'em.  :cheers: :pretzel: :salt: :eats:

Ha ha ha... they'll also *make* you plump if you cook 'em too often!
Perhaps the reason people these days are seemingly immune to sin or whatever is that they honestly can't think of anything more horrible than a hot dog. Forget the ancient serpent, Satan's true form is a tube of mechanically separated meat product.
I heard a story about these guys. It seems a group of scientists decided to do an experiment with white mice. They held them under water for three days and all the mice died. Their conclusion was that water is bad for you because all the mice died.
(10-28-2015, 02:06 AM)Dominicus Wrote: Perhaps the reason people these days are seemingly immune to sin or whatever is that they honestly can't think of anything more horrible than a hot dog. Forget the ancient serpent, Satan's true form is a tube of mechanically separated meat product.

First world problems, eh?

I don't know if it's Satan's true form, but it who's to say it's not one of his minions?

(10-28-2015, 06:08 AM)Poche Wrote: I heard a story about these guys. It seems a group of scientists decided to do an experiment with white mice. They held them under water for three days and all the mice died. Their conclusion was that water is bad for you because all the mice died.

LOL, good point.
(10-27-2015, 05:20 PM)Zedta Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 03:30 PM)J Michael Wrote: I just love the food police movement!  They're just so cuddly and warm.... :eyeroll: :LOL:

By the way, "Eat right [whatever *that* means!], exercise, die anyway."  Just sayin'.... :)

Right...

What is the point of dying 'healthy'?

One should grow old using up the old bod, so when you hit the grave the chassis is all used up and ready for it!

yup, eat as much yummy processed food as possible, binge drink, do copious amount of drugs and have as much casual sex as possible. hit up the confessional and those pesky 7 deadly sins are wiped away. rinse and repeat.
(10-27-2015, 08:02 PM)PrairieMom Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 07:35 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: But they plump when you cook 'em.  :cheers: :pretzel: :salt: :eats:

Ha ha ha... they'll also *make* you plump if you cook 'em too often!

Only if you eat 'em after you cook 'em!  :)
Know this: they will have to pry hot dogs, bacon, and processed meats out of my cold dead hands.

And according this report, that just may be what happens.  :LOL:
(10-28-2015, 12:23 PM)Papist Wrote: Know this: they will have to pry hot dogs, bacon, and processed meats out of my cold dead hands.

And according this report, that just may be what happens.  :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

Just cuz we die *with* something doesn't mean we died *from* that same something.