St. Mary's Rosary Procession 2015
I just found this Rosary procession at Saint Mary's of Kansas.  It happened a few weeks ago, as a call to prayer and sacrifice during the Synod on the Family, 

I found it very inspirational.  While the forces of evil are gathering, trying to change Catholic doctrine to call good evil, and evil good, there are those out there, and they are many, who love Truth, who will stand with Our Lord and Our Lady.

-Martin

On one hand, I am happy to know this went on- and very close to where I live. On the other hand, I wish they were inside the structure of the archdiocese. They could bring so much to the diocese of Kansas City-Saint Joseph and the Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas if they were within those structures.  I can't say I blame them- this diocese had terrible bishops from the 1970's or so through the mid 2000's and I'm sure even some Catholics who weren't really all that traditional at first found their way there because it was either SSPX or heresy.

I'm not an SSPX guy. I don't think it's good to go that way. Even so, I think corrupt bishops, priests, religious, and lay workers who made a circus out of the Mass will have far more to answer for than those they pushed into the SSPX.
Can you imagine if all churches/groups had processions like this, fighting against the atheistic culture of this world?  The diocese I live in has a Catholic Men's March every year, led by Bishop Daniel Jenky. But picture if every church, every town, every religious group, had these processions!

-Martin
(11-08-2015, 02:53 PM)mlwalker1972 Wrote: Can you imagine if all churches/groups had processions like this, fighting against the atheistic culture of this world?  The diocese I live in has a Catholic Men's March every year, led by Bishop Daniel Jenky. But picture if every church, every town, every religious group, had these processions!

-Martin

For a long time I have personally believed that we must not only fight against evil with the Rosary, but with public processions that include the Rosary.
Makes me wanna move to Kansas!
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(11-06-2015, 09:44 AM)Credidi Propter Wrote: On one hand, I am happy to know this went on- and very close to where I live. On the other hand, I wish they were inside the structure of the archdiocese.

Agreed. I sincerely hope that the SSPX has their canonical irregularity sorted out very soon. No doubt they are a group of very devout souls.
(11-10-2015, 01:13 AM)TradCathYouth Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 02:53 PM)mlwalker1972 Wrote: Can you imagine if all churches/groups had processions like this, fighting against the atheistic culture of this world?  The diocese I live in has a Catholic Men's March every year, led by Bishop Daniel Jenky. But picture if every church, every town, every religious group, had these processions!

-Martin

For a long time I have personally believed that we must not only fight against evil with the Rosary, but with public processions that include the Rosary.

[Image: unnamed30-629x419-copy.jpg]
(11-14-2015, 05:25 AM)Neopelagianus Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 01:13 AM)TradCathYouth Wrote:

-Martin

[Image: unnamed30-629x419-copy.jpg]

A perfect picture of what we need more of!