Pope calls Paris terrorist attacks part of 'piecemeal WWIII'
(11-14-2015, 02:28 PM)Credidi Propter Wrote: Most of the Catholics in Europe are lax in their faith if they have any faith at all.  They don't go to Mass, and most of those that do don't believe what the Church teaches.  They don't have the fortitude to challenge their culture, if they even see a problem with it at all.  The faith has been so feminized that it is not seen as something worth fighting or dying for.  They're also not having enough children.

The Muslims, however, are a different story.  They are not lax in their faith.  They pray five times a day at specific times.  They all at least try to make a pilgrimage to Mecca.  They are required to perform works of charity.  They also engage in relatively intense fasting during Ramadan.  They believe that what they have is worth fighting for, and worth dying for.  They're also having lots of children.

It's basically how it is in the U.S., only they're further along than we are.  They're basically where we were in the 1970's.  Sounds OK right?  We have 40 years to prevent what's happening in Europe from happening here, don't we?  One problem- we may be stuck in a mess of theological liberalism, but Islam is not.  They're growing, and growing fast.  Their followers tend to be much more devout, and much more willing to lay down their lives for their faith.  Humanly-speaking, the fall of Christendom is inevitable.

For all the reasons you state, Islam will win the war without even having to lift a weapon. The bombs and guns is only hastening our demise.
I have to agree that it appears as though this may be the Fatima prophecy coming  into play. And what with the recent news about Pope BXVI having been ousted,  (I know he's denied that). But if it were true, that he was forced out, then Francis isn't the pope, BXVI si the real pope... So I can't help thinking the part about the prophecy where the children saw a 'bishop dressed in white, we thought it was the pope.' This signifies there is some confusion as to whether or not he actually is the pope. But as Our Lady has promised, the consecration will be done, although it will be late.  I think we're in for very hard times. I bet the chastisement will come, but let's hope it will be mitigated somewhat due to the late consecration. We know that in the end, "My Immaculate Heart" will triumph."
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
I dont mean to sound like a conspiracy theorist but could it be that the bishop dressed in white could be someone attempting to take the popes place, perhaps another bishop? At the rate things are going, it wouldn't surprise me. Of course it could also be symbolic rather than literal. In any case I think these prophesies are becoming increasingly relavent. We must pray the Rosary and offer penance.
(11-14-2015, 12:24 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: My concern is that the vision described in the Third Secret of Fatima depicts an ISIS attack on the Vatican. There are parallels or hints regarding Islam in the Fatima apparitions. The name Fatima itself is Muslim. Fatima was the daughter of Mohamed.  The star at her feet, coupled with the name,  has long been surmised an allusion to Islam.

This gravely concerns me.  The symbolism is there and the cause is evident:  the decadence of Europe.  The assassination attempt on Pope St. John Paul II by Mehmet Ali Agca, a Turk, could have been a harbinger of the actual catastrophe coming.

[Image: Our%20Lady%20of%20Fatima.jpg]

This has been in my mind as well.
The rate of terrorism-related fatalities is still very low. Even after computing terrorism-related deaths into the overall homicide rate, Paris and Western Europe generally are safer places than American cities. We consider 300 shootings of Chicago Public School students each summer to be normal, not part of a World War III, and nobody is going around calling for the world to pray for the families destroyed by America's urban violence. And the violence in other places not usually considered war zones puts America to shame.

This isn't war at all. Rich, insulated people who don't usually have to worry about walking home at night, or hearing gunshots down the next street, are forced to confront their own mortality. It was an unsophisticated attack on soft targets in nice places, an anomaly that means very little in the scheme of things and looks petty compared to the immensity of human suffering the world does not see fit to report.

People will still want to move to those neighborhoods, and it will be reflected in property values and expensive rents, quite unlike real warzones, or those places we do not call warzones but nonetheless abandon as such to violent criminals.

If we break this down as violence perpetrated by members of one ethnic group against others, France still compares favorably. Native French are not endangered in any substantial way by the Muslims, as the Christians are in Iraq or Syria or Pakistan, or even as the Boers are threatened in South Africa. And the bodily danger presented by France's Muslims to the native French is less even than that posed by Black Americans to non-Hispanic Whites.
(11-14-2015, 05:26 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: I have to agree that it appears as though this may be the Fatima prophecy coming  into play. And what with the recent news about Pope BXVI having been ousted,  (I know he's denied that). But if it were true, that he was forced out, then Francis isn't the pope, BXVI si the real pope... So I can't help thinking the part about the prophecy where the children saw a 'bishop dressed in white, we thought it was the pope.' This signifies there is some confusion as to whether or not he actually is the pope. But as Our Lady has promised, the consecration will be done, although it will be late.  I think we're in for very hard times. I bet the chastisement will come, but let's hope it will be mitigated somewhat due to the late consecration. We know that in the end, "My Immaculate Heart" will triumph."

Somehow this is, to me, scarier than the pope being killed by some repulsive muslim. To be mistaken on who the real authority is.

There was a talk by Ferrara recently and he drew some parallels between what is happening and Fatima. He even pointed to an article on a jihadist magazine teaching muslims to make bow and arrows, so even the part of the multitude being killed by bullets and arrows seems to be falling into place.

The user DeoDuce seems fond of the prophecy of a great monarch, and this prophecy does follows the outline of Fatima.
If that is the case it would be nice to see a Catholic renascence in Europe. I suppose, though, following a crucified Lord we should be ready for martyrdom, white or red. Dying to self, eh, that's tough.

Seeing what's going on as a "battle between Christianity and Islam" is to recognize only half of the picture. There's a deeper reality to all this that the West had better "get and get good" or this will never end. That deeper reality is that the battle is ultimately between Christ and Antichrist, where the forces of Antichrist are using Islam as a weapon. The forces of Antichrist were spoken of eons ago, in Sacred Scripture itself:

John 5:23 "That all men may honour the Son, as they honour the Father.  He who honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father who hath sent him."

John 15:23 "He that hateth me hateth my Father also."

I John 2:22-23 "Who is a liar, but he who denieth that Jesus is the Christ?  This is Antichrist, who denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father.  He that confesseth the Son hath the Father also."

I Corinthians 16:22 "If any man love not our Lord Jesus Christ, let him be anathema, maranatha."

Apocalypse 2:9 I know thy tribulation and thy poverty, but thou art rich: and thou art blasphemed by them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Apocalypse 3:9 Behold, I will bring of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie.

What we're seeing going on with Western borders is the result of machinations of Jewish leadership. Sounds awful to say, but it is true. It doesn't mean that every Jewish person in the world is in on some conspiracy, and to think otherwise, to be truly antisemitic, is a great evil. But Jewish leaders have been working against Christendom for hundreds of years, becoming very successful at it after the Protestant revolt.

Why are our borders wide open such as they are? Who's behind it? We know that this border-destroying phenomenon isn't something the people of Western countries want. It's nothing they've asked for; it's something they've resisted, however weakly, given the only non-revolutionary means of responding to such things -- i.e., pulling levers. And that doesn't work. See Jewish Involvement in Shaping U.S. Immigration Policy (PDF); Soros Admits Involvement In Migrant Crisis: ‘National Borders Are The Obstacle’; George Soros Demands EU Accept 1 Million Refugees (Costing €15 Billion) Per Year For Foreseeable Future; an old one -- from 2001 -- which I've posted before, but the hubris of which is startling: The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Demography: Reconsidering a Misguided Immigration Policy (note especially the parts about Mexicans blowing the leaves off of Jews' Beverly Hills lawns, and about those old superstitious "pre-Vatican II" Catholics the writer believes are emanating from Mexico); an FE thread about all this, Jews Unite Behind Push for Immigration Reform; etc.

Who was behind radical feminism and other leftist movements? See When Victims Rule; Deconstructing the Jewishness of the Frankfurt School; The Frankfurt School and “political correctness”: Conspiracy to Corrupt; Why Are There So Many Jewish Feminists?; Visiting professor explores connection between Judaism and 20th century feminists; Jewish Women and the Feminist Revolution

Why has Frankfort school Antichrist thinking prevailed in lands where the vast majority of people wanted nothing to do with it -- but who've been brainwashed into it all by those who control the channels of our cultures? This LA Times article, this Times of Israel blog post,  and common knowledge explain that.

Who funds FEMEN, Pussy Riot, and other haters who are lauded by those who own the media? See: Who pulls the strings of Femen and Pussy Riot?; Jewish Billionaire George Soros Cancels Funding Of Radical Feminist Group FEMEN When They Announce An Israel Branch; The Secret History of Pussy Riot, etc.

Why did the human element of the Catholic Church cave into Jewish leaders' demands to change the Church's liturgy and prayers and accept the status of victimizer of the Jews? See How the Jews Changed Vatican Thinking, etc.

Which is the only country in the world that it is not just "bad form" to criticize, but a hate crime in some countries? See Criticism of Israel Not Allowed in Canada; France Court Upholds 'BDS Is Discrimination' Ruling; Israel Seeks to Criminalize Criticism; Criticize Israel – Go to Jail!, etc.

Why can people debate any aspect of History at all except for those involving the Jewish people, especially the Shoah -- even to the point that doing so warrants prison in some countries? There are a trillion links about this, so I'll just post a link that gives an overview of various nations' laws: Laws against Holocaust denial (note that "denial" is the word used to describe the actions of someone not questioning the fact that Jews were imprisoned and died in concentration camps during WWII, but someone who might question the number of Jews who died, the means of their deaths, etc., or who asks questions about why Jewish deaths are the only WWII deaths deemed worth mentioning, why the fate of Christians under Stalin and other dictators are overlooked, etc.)

I could keep going on with this list, but want to cut to the chase regarding the present situation with Muslims and Europe:

Why is there a refugee crisis in the first place? How and why has the Middle East been destabilized? The war on Iraq, all based on lies and made to happen because of AIPAC. See these articles:  9/11 Commission Director: Iraq War Launched to Protect Israel; A War for Israel; Why This War? Two reasons: Oil and Israel (not necessarily in that order); What role did Israel play in the run-up to the Iraq war?; The Iraq war coverup: What did AIPAC do and when did it do it?, etc. There are plenty more, from all over the political spectrum.

Why are Muslim "refugees" allowed to immigrate to Europe while the true refugees -- the Christians there -- are not allowed? See: Iraqi Christian refugees turned away by USA; UK Turning Its Back on Christian Refugees? British Policy to Give 20K Muslims Asylum, Persecution Groups Say; Obama Pushing for 100K Muslim Refugees While Deporting Christian Iraqi Refugees; Refugee crisis hits prime-time but Christians left 'out in cold', etc.

Why isn't Israel taking any any "refugees" (or refugees, without quotes, when it comes to the Christians who are being annihilated in the MD)?. See Non-Jewish Refugees Get a Cold Shoulder in Israel; Israel's Anti-refugee Attitude Smells of anti-non-Semitism ; Netanyahu Rejects Calls for Israel to Accept Syrian Refugees (a few takeaway lines:  “We must control our borders, against both illegal migrants and terrorism.” and “We are not waiting...To the extent that it is possible we will encompass Israel’s borders with a security fence and barriers.” All good for Israel, but not the U.S.A., Hungary, etc. Right? Besides, everyone KNOWS "fences don't work"! Well, except in Israel. Magically.)

Anyway, the point of this post is to get people to not se this as a "war against Islam." It's a war against Antichrist. Islam is just a tool (ha, no pun intended).
It should be noted that a staple of many protestant sects, especially recent ones, is that they are not only fundamentally anti-Catholic but that they are also based primarily on returning to Judaism. Pentecostal, Seventh Day Adventist, "messianic jews", Mormons, Jehovas Witnesses, etc. And that's ignoring all of the Zionist's. Many go so far as to deny Christ's divinity, the true mark of the Antichrist.

I'm not saying that protestants, Jews, Muslims, atheists, pagans, etc. are evil but they are certainly being manipulated by the spirit of the antichrist which says that Jesus is not God.
(11-15-2015, 12:43 AM)Dominicus Wrote: It should be noted that a staple of many protestant sects, especially recent ones, is that they are not only fundamentally anti-Catholic but that they are also based primarily on returning to Judaism. Pentecostal, Seventh Day Adventist, "messianic jews", Mormons, Jehovas Witnesses, etc. And that's ignoring all of the Zionist's. Many go so far as to deny Christ's divinity, the true mark of the Antichrist.

I'm not saying that protestants, Jews, Muslims, atheists, pagans, etc. are evil but they are certainly being manipulated by the spirit of the antichrist which says that Jesus is not God.

I was a Pentecostal for several years, and they don't advocate for that as far as I could tell.  ???

There is for sure a movement to returned to "Jewish Roots" among Christians in general (including "progressive" Catholics with their Seder Meal and all that), and groups like Seventh Days are messed up, but I don't think there's a wholesale desire to make us all Zionists.
(11-15-2015, 12:57 AM)PrairieMom Wrote: I was a Pentecostal for several years, and they don't advocate for that as far as I could tell.  ???

There is for sure a movement to returned to "Jewish Roots" among Christians in general (including "progressive" Catholics with their Seder Meal and all that), and groups like Seventh Days are messed up, but I don't think there's a wholesale desire to make us all Zionists.

I myself was raised as a protestant, I'm not saying that Pentecostals or any other group are antichrists or anything, just that most sects are heavily influenced by this same "spirit". All this "Jewish roots" stuff isn't evil all by itself, its more like a slippery slope. Not always but often, even amog catholics. And the main goal of this "spirit" is to get people to deny Christ. This is just one of its many faces.