Pope calls Paris terrorist attacks part of 'piecemeal WWIII'
Certainly the spirit of antichrist is afoot in all of this but Europe still needs real concrete solutions to the problem of muslim immigration and muslim terrorism right here,right now. The Fatima stuff is interesting, but while we sit and debate it muslims are still pouring into Europe by the thousands, Pakistani perverts are still grooming our western girls as dolled up sex toys right under the noses of police, and things like the recent attack or the Charlie Hebdo slaughter keep happening.

Europeans need to start raising families again, returning to traditional Christianity and casting away political correctness.

In the meantime though these far right political parties are probably the best short term solution to deal with the coming years of endless civilian casualties and open warfare in the streets.
(11-15-2015, 07:42 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: Certainly the spirit of antichrist is afoot in all of this but Europe still needs real concrete solutions to the problem of muslim immigration and muslim terrorism right here,right now. The Fatima stuff is interesting, but while we sit and debate it muslims are still pouring into Europe by the thousands, Pakistani perverts are still grooming our western girls as dolled up sex toys right under the noses of police, and things like the recent attack or the Charlie Hebdo slaughter keep happening.

Europeans need to start raising families again, returning to traditional Christianity and casting away political correctness.

In the meantime though these far right political parties are probably the best short term solution to deal with the coming years of endless civilian casualties and open warfare in the streets.

On the matter of demography, I know this is not the topic but its the thing being debated generally these days, I wonder what is the proportion of traditional Catholics (including of course the SSPX) in France compared to the total population. I know of an statistics that said that in some few years the majority of priests would be trad priests. If this population is anything compared to immigrants, if things keep going the way they are, in some decades or in a century, the population will be sharply divided between mohammedan and (real) Catholics.

Of course, as mohammedans have the spirit of antichrist (listen to this interview) and as they are bound on the destruction of Catholics, this will mean total, civil war (maybe something like what went on in the Balkans)

And of course, the presence of the SSPX in Germany is very strong, so I suppose the same thing could be going on in Germany. In Italy I've heard that even (practicing) NO folks have large families.

I think we should view the secularists in Europe as just a mob. They could go either way, though from a purely natural perspective they are bound to be on the side of their ethnicity. And I don't think secularism will survive any trial. Its too weak.

Anyway, this is just idle speculation, but its fun. The situation is very dire, but I think the mohammedans are just chanting victory too early (as they are wont of doing).

How misguided some people here are, how easy to talk out of turn, about things which they no nothing about. I have been in Europe since 2008. Many of these problems can be traced logically, to historical hubris, sham democracies, hypocritical 'guilt' values, ramshackle immigration laws and a lukewarm Church. These problems could be dealt with in an orderly and civil manner without busting out military force. (A problematic solution in itself, since Europe doesn't even have it's own military force, but let's leave that to another discussion.) One of the biggest problems, besides opening the doors to thousands for whom they are ill-prepared to welcome or integrate, is the education system. We see the Europeans dying off by themselves, without or without the threat of Muslims. We see greed rampant, little care for the people, who are, I assure you, 90% against this migration wave. That's no including the fake union based strictly on money and culture of death, that is the EU. As austerity-stricken Greece struggles to the breaking point to deal with floods of 'refugees,' the Beurocrats shout 'Welcome!' and kick back in the sun on a nearby holiday island. They haven't thought it through about how it is to work, but who cares as long as they are hailed by the media as heroes for the moment? Meanwhile, the average European inches towards the only way they know how to raise their democratic voice: far-right nationalism. History rises from the dead and threatens a hideous zombie sequel, the groan-worthy 'part two' of European blundering. Enter the Houellebecq prophesy. Behind all this is one simple fact: Europe is dying. If someone would just stand up and say 'This is a problem, we must fix it,' a regeneration could begin. But that won't be discussed, as it is not a good selling-point, neither in economics nor in politics, both which are ruled by the feel-good ethic where speaking the truth is the only sin.

This is not a war between Islam and Christianity, such a thing isn't possible. In a strictly combat war between the two, Islam will always win. Their barbarity gives them the upper hand. They don't fight fair, nor do they have even have a concept of fairness. We cannot predict or understand, the twisted and perverted ways in which they strike. Unlike us, they are not commanded to love their neighbor, but to smite the infidel. Even if that means blowing oneself up in the process. If they wanted to, they could all dawn suicide vests right now and blow up the earth, and they would win. They'd be rewarded as martyrs, they'd have killed the infidels and would triumph. Of course, that's their twisted belief, which we know to be wholly untrue, but it's their whole motivation. Which we don't have. 'The meek has inherit the earth' is laughable battle cry. To call for a Christian counter-jihad is absurd. We are prohibited by our faith to see Muslims as marked men. We have the hope in the miracle, that they can convert and become Christians. Some even already have. Let justice be served against killers, let nations be defended, but don't let us stoop to this barbaric level, or even think that we can suicide ourselves into martyrdom, just because they can, and do at an alarming rate. Because to war against Islam, strictly by might, is a suicide mission.
Perhaps there ought not to be a Christian counter jihad, but simply for sheer survival I think the West needs to fight, and we need to look upon Islam as a religion and a culture that is completely and utterly incompatible with our own.  Sometimes fighting is necessary even though it's an evil. If all we do is sit back and pray and wait for a miracle from above we'll end up enslaved or slaughtered to the last man. Prayer without action is simply escapist fantasy.

Islam has always been the enemy of our civilization and we have usually always fought them to the death to drive them back. It's only in the modern era that most Christians have become total pacifists who meekly wait for their turn to be slaughtered. Lepanto was not just about the rosary--- men fought and died there.

Of course we must never say that killing is a good thing or that it is Christian, but in this fallen world sometimes we have to do things we don't like. We cannot survive if we do not fight sometimes. The Islamic State is an entity unlike any other we have ever seen and they will not be swayed by peace talks they want us all converted, enslaved or killed, and every muslim in Europe is a potential foot soldier.
This isnt a piecemeal World War III. World Wars are clearly defined events with ends and beginnings. They also involve nation states fighting against each other, which ISIS is not. They are just a ragtag bunch of thugs that can be destroyed by any major power that has the will to do so. This Pope seems to like to define terms that really have no real meaning or an incorrect one. Just as when he calls traditional Catholics Pelagians.
(11-15-2015, 08:38 AM)xandratax Wrote: This is not a war between Islam and Christianity, such a thing isn't possible. In a strictly combat war between the two, Islam will always win. Their barbarity gives them the upper hand. They don't fight fair, nor do they have even have a concept of fairness. We cannot predict or understand, the twisted and perverted ways in which they strike. Unlike us, they are not commanded to love their neighbor, but to smite the infidel. Even if that means blowing oneself up in the process. If they wanted to, they could all dawn suicide vests right now and blow up the earth, and they would win. They'd be rewarded as martyrs, they'd have killed the infidels and would triumph. Of course, that's their twisted belief, which we know to be wholly untrue, but it's their whole motivation. Which we don't have. 'The meek has inherit the earth' is laughable battle cry. To call for a Christian counter-jihad is absurd. We are prohibited by our faith to see Muslims as marked men. We have the hope in the miracle, that they can convert and become Christians. Some even already have. Let justice be served against killers, let nations be defended, but don't let us stoop to this barbaric level, or even think that we can suicide ourselves into martyrdom, just because they can, and do at an alarming rate. Because to war against Islam, strictly by might, is a suicide mission.

NOPE! We have the precedent of the Reconquista. Even much later tiny Portugal in the age of navigation would even seek Moors for combat--and, miraculously, won most battles.
Mohammedans are not indestructible. Look how hard they're fighting in Syria and they couldn't even take Assad down, with the help of the USA.
I do think that eventually, if things go the way they're going right now, there will be a need for a Crusade. That's how Europe was defended in the past, even when mohammedans were much more civilized.

About who controls European armies (I believe you're responding to what I said in some other thread?): at the end of the day, its the folks with the guns. That's what a coup is.
I'm not for some fascist coup (they are way too modern for my taste; better a monarchist coup), but then again, I'm one of those folks who thinks Marine Le Pen is not a fascist.
(11-15-2015, 10:59 AM)Renatus Frater Wrote: About who controls European armies (I believe you're responding to what I said in some other thread?): at the end of the day, its the folks with the guns. That's what a coup is.
I'm not for some fascist coup (they are way too modern for my taste; better a monarchist coup), but then again, I'm one of those folks who thinks Marine Le Pen is not a fascist.

It's not about guns, don't be naive. It's been about the air-force and nuclear warheads since WWII. Sometimes nostalgia clouds the Tradition Catholic mind so that they just don't see the ugly modern reality.
(11-15-2015, 11:34 AM)xandratax Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 10:59 AM)Renatus Frater Wrote: About who controls European armies (I believe you're responding to what I said in some other thread?): at the end of the day, its the folks with the guns. That's what a coup is.

It's not about guns, don't be naive. It's been about the air-force and nuclear warheads since WWII. Sometimes nostalgia clouds the Tradition Catholic mind so that they just don't see the ugly modern reality.

ISIS doesn't have an air force and it can do big damage. At the end of the day one needs boots on the ground (even though if, say, most of the German army gets fed up with this I don't see why pilots would be faithful to Merkel).
Besides, will the USA really strike, say, Germany and France with a nuclear bomb just because it violated some minor clause of NATO?
Agreed with RF. Can't use nukes against yourself, can't bomb yourself into oblivion either. It's all a ground war unless you enter their home countries.
About the possibility of a military coup, while France in particular has a fine tradition of such actions, I would not be optimistic about such a thing occurring today. If the officer corps of the European militaries are anything like that of the United States, they have drunk too deeply of the bourgeois values of professionalism and political neutrality to ever contemplate taking matters into their own hands. It's also true that many of those who make it to the top do so as office politicians and sycophants rather than as generals or leaders.

This is especially unfortunate at the present moment, as it is not clear that a political and military organization designed for fighting conventional wars against other sovereign states can handle an opponent like the Islamic State. But perhaps things will get bad enough that it will finally move what few men of character are left into action, and then we will see democracy replaced by Caesarism, which if we are being especially optimistic could, I suppose, over the course of a century or two, serve as the midwife of a new political order and concept of legitimacy.   

Until then, "I am not a nonbeliever, but a man who demands something worth believing in. On this point, I am like a bride in her chamber: she listens for the softest step."