Pope calls Paris terrorist attacks part of 'piecemeal WWIII'
(11-14-2015, 07:04 PM)Cyriacus Wrote: The rate of terrorism-related fatalities is still very low. Even after computing terrorism-related deaths into the overall homicide rate, Paris and Western Europe generally are safer places than American cities. We consider 300 shootings of Chicago Public School students each summer to be normal, not part of a World War III, and nobody is going around calling for the world to pray for the families destroyed by America's urban violence. And the violence in other places not usually considered war zones puts America to shame.

This isn't war at all. Rich, insulated people who don't usually have to worry about walking home at night, or hearing gunshots down the next street, are forced to confront their own mortality. It was an unsophisticated attack on soft targets in nice places, an anomaly that means very little in the scheme of things and looks petty compared to the immensity of human suffering the world does not see fit to report.

People will still want to move to those neighborhoods, and it will be reflected in property values and expensive rents, quite unlike real warzones, or those places we do not call warzones but nonetheless abandon as such to violent criminals.

If we break this down as violence perpetrated by members of one ethnic group against others, France still compares favorably. Native French are not endangered in any substantial way by the Muslims, as the Christians are in Iraq or Syria or Pakistan, or even as the Boers are threatened in South Africa. And the bodily danger presented by France's Muslims to the native French is less even than that posed by Black Americans to non-Hispanic Whites.

Absolutely spot on.

(11-14-2015, 05:37 PM)Dominicus Wrote: I dont mean to sound like a conspiracy theorist but could it be that the bishop dressed in white could be someone attempting to take the popes place, perhaps another bishop? At the rate things are going, it wouldn't surprise me. Of course it could also be symbolic rather than literal. In any case I think these prophesies are becoming increasingly relavent. We must pray the Rosary and offer penance.

Or not the current Pope at all:  Pope Emeritus Benedict perhaps?
As RF stated I am interested in the Great Monarch prophecy and it seems to fall in line with Fatima and what is currently going on. It is said that Europe will be overrun by Islam, including Rome, the pope will go into hiding and eventually be killed. Eventually a new pope will be elected and he will crown a man from the Frankish line who will expel the invaders and restore Christendom. This in turn will be the last age of peace and following it will be the rise of the anti Christ. I don't invest to heavily in it but I find it a fascinating prophecy and one that is positive. I also don't believe the anti Christ will rise out of Islam so it would make sense that he would rise out of a restored Imperial empire. This would seem to correlate with the one world government theory. A unified imperial empire dominating Europe once again would set up a perfect scenario for the rise of the AC after the Great Monarch is gone. Don't go putting all your faith into it but it will be interesting to see what happens. As stated in this thread there is a revival going on amongst the far right as people become fed up with liberalism. Historically people follow "strongmen" when faced with chaos which seems to further correlate with a rise of a great monarch.

Keep praying and keep a watchful eye. Things are getting interesting indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(11-18-2015, 08:37 PM)DeoDuce Wrote: I also don't believe the anti Christ will rise out of Islam so it would make sense that he would rise out of a restored Imperial empire.

I am absolutely convinced that the final Antichrist will come out of Judaism and will likely be seated in the restored Temple that Jews and those insane Protestants are actively working to rebuild. The typical attitude of these Rapture-beliving dispensationalists is given in this comment on an article about how a school has been set up to teach the Jewish "priests"; how to slaughter lambs and all that "good" stuff:

Comment Wrote:sparky said...

Amazing how every week there is more news on how the Jewish nation is turning back to its roots: as a nation, their temple and traditions, for those of us who believe in the rapture and the True Messiah, we know that this temple will and must be built, used and have an abomination made inside of it, after a time of apparent peace. What we should focus on is 1st the millenium temple and 2nd the eternal one with Christ Jesus as both High Priest and Great King of both. It is indeed exiting times to see that2000 year old prophesies are being fullfilled in our lifetime, I praise God Almighty for all his wonderful grace, mercy and blessings, and pray that the True bride of Christ make herself to be ready for his call.

God Bless.

As an aside, see what happened when they tried to rebuild it under Julian the Apostate. It's absolutely fascinating:  http://www.fisheaters.com/juliantemple2.html

Anyway, in "The Mystery of the Jewish People in History," one of the best articles I've read about the theology behind Christian-Jewish relations, and written by a priest of the order of the SSPX, it's said that Antichrist will be seen as the messiah of the Jewish people (see http://www.fisheaters.com/mysteryofthejewishpeople.html )  The Church Fathers saw Antichrist as arising from Judaism, with some of them specifying the Tribe of Dan (the Orthodox, of course, see the same thing: http://www.serfes.org/orthodox/theantichrist.htm )

That Antichrist should arise from Judaism makes perfect sense and is the only poetic ending to all this. Sacred Scripture is replete with that sort of poetic symmetry, and Antichrist won't be an exception.

(11-19-2015, 02:48 AM)Vox Clamantis Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 08:37 PM)DeoDuce Wrote: I also don't believe the anti Christ will rise out of Islam so it would make sense that he would rise out of a restored Imperial empire.

I am absolutely convinced that the final Antichrist will come out of Judaism and will likely be seated in the restored Temple that Jews and those insane Protestants are actively working to rebuild. The typical attitude of these Rapture-beliving dispensationalists is given in this comment on an article about how a school has been set up to teach the Jewish "priests"; how to slaughter lambs and all that "good" stuff:

Comment Wrote:sparky said...

Amazing how every week there is more news on how the Jewish nation is turning back to its roots: as a nation, their temple and traditions, for those of us who believe in the rapture and the True Messiah, we know that this temple will and must be built, used and have an abomination made inside of it, after a time of apparent peace. What we should focus on is 1st the millenium temple and 2nd the eternal one with Christ Jesus as both High Priest and Great King of both. It is indeed exiting times to see that2000 year old prophesies are being fullfilled in our lifetime, I praise God Almighty for all his wonderful grace, mercy and blessings, and pray that the True bride of Christ make herself to be ready for his call.

God Bless.

As an aside, see what happened when they tried to rebuild it under Julian the Apostate. It's absolutely fascinating:  http://www.fisheaters.com/juliantemple2.html

Anyway, in "The Mystery of the Jewish People in History," one of the best articles I've read about the theology behind Christian-Jewish relations, and written by a priest of the order of the SSPX, it's said that Antichrist will be seen as the messiah of the Jewish people (see http://www.fisheaters.com/mysteryofthejewishpeople.html )  The Church Fathers saw Antichrist as arising from Judaism, with some of them specifying the Tribe of Dan (the Orthodox, of course, see the same thing: http://www.serfes.org/orthodox/theantichrist.htm )

That Antichrist should arise from Judaism makes perfect sense and is the only poetic ending to all this. Sacred Scripture is replete with that sort of poetic symmetry, and Antichrist won't be an exception.

I'm of the same thought. I had a convo with my protestant friend and he could not wrap his head around it. He couldn't believe that. He said there is no way the AC would rise out of our father faith.... Typical. He also is a die hard israel supporter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(11-19-2015, 02:51 AM)DeoDuce Wrote: I'm of the same thought. I had a convo with my protestant friend and he could not wrap his head around it. He couldn't believe that. He said there is no way the AC would rise out of our father faith.... Typical. He also is a die hard israel supporter

Making Protestants aware that post-Temple Judaism is not, NOT, NOT the religion that Jesus practiced, is NOT the Old Testament religion is so absolutely key to ending this Dispensationalist madness. Your friend needs some books, big time. Even the Jewish Encyclopedia explains this! Post-Temple Judaism is not our "father faith"; it is an explicitly antichrist religion -- explicitly so, the only religion I know of that is aside from Satanism.

Protestant ignorance about this fact is so frustrating, especially because of the political fall-out of their Israel ass-kissing. That ass-kissing is behind the "refugee" crisis, for ex. If we hadn't disrupted the Middle East by invading Iraq, we wouldn't be experiencing what we are today, and the Christians who are being slaughtered over there would be living in peace.  Of course, the same Protestants who back everything neo-conservatives and Zionists want to do war-wise don't even consider those Christians to be Christians at all, what with their never having been exposed to a Jack Chick tract and, so, never having checked the "I have said the Sinners Prayer and accepted the Jesus into my heart to be my Lord and Savior" box on the last page. The demise of those Christians, the destruction of thousands of years old Christian communities, mean nothing to them at all. But, by Hell, they'll go hungry to send money to the "starving Jews" (ha), rebuild the Abomination of Desolation, and find that perfect red heifer:

http://prospect.org/article/pastor-strangelove Wrote:Many evangelicals believe that the arrival of a "perfect red heifer" will signal the end times. In the Old Testament, burning a red heifer and sprinkling its ashes is described as a purification ritual for priests entering the temple. Ultra-orthodox Jews believe that the birth of a modern perfect red heifer will herald the arrival of the messiah, leading to a confrontation with Muslims over the Temple Mount, where Jews believe the Temple will be rebuilt. Some evangelicals likewise regard the red heifer as a harbinger of the ultimate showdown at the Temple Mount, which they believe will be the site of the Second Coming. And they believe that time is near.

To many other observers, the advent of the red heifer threatens to provoke a violent struggle for control of the Temple Mount, with worldwide repercussions. In the late 1990s, a group of unidentified Texas ranchers reportedly bred a perfect red heifer, which generated excitement in evangelical circles until the animal sprouted some black hairs.

Six years ago, the John C. Hagee Royalty Trust paid more than $5.5 million for a 7,600-acre ranch in Brackettville, Texas, where cattle are raised in a venture with the Texas Israel Agricultural Research Foundation, a nonprofit outfit operated by the pastor. (Another part of the property is a resort hunting facility, where guests paying up to $250 for a night's stay can also land their planes at the ranch's private airstrip.) Last year, Hagee hired one of the top lobbyists in San Antonio, David Earl, to urge the state Legislature to exempt Hagee's foundation from water-use regulations. A spokeswoman for the bill's sponsor, Representative Frank Corte, whose district includes Hagee's church, said that he introduced it on behalf of a constituent, but added that she was not authorized to divulge the identity of that constituent. (The bill stalled in committee.) Earl said that Hagee wants to share information to improve the production of livestock, particularly cattle, with an Israeli research project, but otherwise claimed to be unsure of the particulars. Dr. Scott Farhart, an obstetrician and trustee of the John C. Hagee Royalty Trust (and an elder at Hagee's church), did not respond to a request for comment, nor did the director of the ranch.

(11-14-2015, 09:47 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: Seeing what's going on as a "battle between Christianity and Islam" is to recognize only half of the picture. There's a deeper reality to all this that the West had better "get and get good" or this will never end. That deeper reality is that the battle is ultimately between Christ and Antichrist, where the forces of Antichrist are using Islam as a weapon. The forces of Antichrist were spoken of eons ago, in Sacred Scripture itself:

Keeping the boarders open will contribute to the destabilization of our society. Couple that with the next economic collapse, which will be brought on by more greedy, money hungry, immoral bankers and also the continued cost of fighting the war on terror. That is the recipe for restructuring everything new world order style. 
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton