La Cerveza
The defunct forum had a thread about [Image: beer2.gif].

I wonder if I can get y'all to repost your recommendations. I love to try new things, and beer is on that list of things.

Yesterday, I went out on a limb and picked up some stuff called Baja. Not bad, but I think I'll pick up some limes today. I heard that was good with it. They said it was like Corona, but I disagree; I do not like Corona. [Image: tongue.gif]
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
depends on what you like, and where you are. Yuengling makes a good beer, but I think it's only in the Northeast.  I love Guinness. Fat Tire Ale is good also, although it's a strong taste. It's also only available out West.  I brought 10 bottles back with me when I was in Arizona last. i'm hoarding them carefully.  Try out local brewpubs.   Some liquor stores hold beer tastings as well. 
Try Boddingtons.
The best Guinness is in Ireland, no contest. Just lovely!

I've had Guinness in Canada and Germany but sadly it tasted watered-down.

Actually,  here's a good suggestion for when it's hot out like this.  Buy a six pack of Corona.  Put it in the freezer for half an hour.  Then, drink it w/a slice of lime.  Very refreshing.
Whoa Whoa Whoa!  All of us Polish Catholics up here in Michigan dine on 30 packs of Old Milwaukee's best.  This particular brand has been christened and claimed for by all Catholics.  To be honest this is also the brew of our local KC.

Jarrod

P.s.  Joke of the day "Catholics don't recognize each other in Church, Baptists dint recognize each other at the liquor store."
Actually I must recommend Sam Adams' Cranberry Ale.

Jarrod
Whoa Whoa Whoa! All of us Polish Catholics up here in Michigan dine on 30 packs of Old Milwaukee's best. This particular brand has been christened and claimed for by all Catholics. To be honest this is also the brew of our local KC.

Dear, dear me.  You've all been so deprived!  It isn't your fault- blame Prohibition for closing down all the good German breweries.
I'd just like to insert that all of my underage-and-drinking acquaintances love Milwaukee's Best. They say it's the best tasting of the "cheap beers."

I of course don't drink, being under 21, but my father, Godfather, and grandfather always drank Coors, and were of the opinion that it was superior to all, bar none.

Anyone know of a Catholic-owned beer?

Jarrod