Traditional Vestment Fundraiser for Missions in India
(11-29-2015, 04:46 AM)Neopelagianus Wrote: This is wonderful!

Thanks my traditional Catholic Filipino friend.

$50 more today.  Deo gracias.
2 more donations in last day--$25, and $50!  Deo gracias!!

https://funds.gofundme.com/dashboard/vestments4India
Has the SSPX in India discontinued making Traditional vestments for sale? I remember reading a couple of years ago in another forum that the white vestments ordered by someone in America turned out to be of a silver color. I had also heard that there is/was a Traditional vestment maker not far from the priory in southern India who has been in this trade for over 20 years.
(12-13-2015, 04:57 AM)francisco Wrote: Has the SSPX in India discontinued making Traditional vestments for sale? I remember reading a couple of years ago in another forum that the white vestments ordered by someone in America turned out to be of a silver color. I had also heard that there is/was a Traditional vestment maker not far from the priory in southern India who has been in this trade for over 20 years.

No idea.  We were contacted by a lay faithful lady who attends the SSPX here in the US, who visits the Indian Missions.  Fr. Therasian Xavier, SSPX asked her to have my wife make the vestments, and for me to spread a fundraiser using gofundme.  But, any details about vestment makers in India, I'd be happy to pm you Fr. Xavier's contact info.  Maybe he knows.
Happy Gaudate Sunday!  Still pluggin' away raising the sum for a 12-piece, embroidered, solemn High Mass set.

How you can help.

1. Please add this project to your prayer list.

2. Please consider giving a donation.  Just $5 minimum.

3. Spread the link below.  Here's how to make it spread:  think of like-minded friends with an interest in Catholicism, the Latin Mass, SSPX, foreign missions, missions in Asia including India.  Send them the link on Facebook, email, etc.  AND, ask them to do the SAME:  share with like-minded friends.

$180 more! Putting a solemn vestment set in the vestment cabinet of the SSPX priory in India!  While paying the utility bills in Okahoma, USA!
$500 donation!  Deo gracias!!

:dancingjewishman
$50 more!
503 shares so far!  Merry Christ-Mass!
Malipayong Pasko!  Fröhliche Weihnachten!  ie Merry Christmas!!