A Succubus Attacked Me
A Succubus Attacked Me

Does anyone here have any information or experience with the incubus and succubus demon? I ask because I started a thread questioning whether masturbation was really a Mortal sin and because I did I was attacked by a Succubus demon tonight. It scared the Hell out of me! The thing came into my room while I was asleep on my back and it climb up and straddled me and started to have intercourse with me.

I tried to fight the thing but I couldn’t break the spell it had me under. Finally with some effort I broke it and it left me, it was around 3am and I was afraid to go back to sleep. So I'm up writing posts about it.  Also does anyone have any idea why a demon would attack me for questioning the sinfulness of masturbation? That's just strange.
You most likely opened yourself to the diabolical influence. Maybe sins of the flesh, maybe sins against the faith.

Fr. Ripperger says that almost every person possessed because of heresy he encountered started the heresy because of some problem with the 6th commandment.

In any case, you shouldn't joke about this and should start praying.
(12-15-2015, 09:26 AM)Renatus Frater Wrote: You most likely opened yourself to the diabolical influence. Maybe sins of the flesh, maybe sins against the faith.

I highly doubt this. The Devils usually don’t manifest them-selfs so openly when you are already serving them.

(12-15-2015, 09:26 AM)Renatus Frater Wrote: Fr. Ripperger says that almost every person possessed because of heresy he encountered started the heresy because of some problem with the 6th commandment. In any case, you shouldn't joke about this and should start praying.

I would NEVER EVER :censored: joke about something as serious as this Renatus Frater. Or is that Rat Ass Farter! :rofl:

A succubus or incubus is a terrifying experience. At one time I had much trouble with them. Treat this as something that God has allowed to happen to you as a severe warning. As I mentioned in your previous thread His mercy is not to be mocked and it seems like you may be doing just that. Prayer and fasting are your best options just now and Advent is a perfect opportunity for that. God Bless
You should probably seek out a good orthodox priest for advice. I have to admit I had to look up the term succubus so I'm not going to be much help. In regards to Renatus Frater asking you not to joke I would just point out that although your intent may not be to joke you do seem to have a very cavalier tone in all of your posts that I have read (including your OP above) so I wouldn't necessarily blame him if he thought you were joking.
[Image: 3x03-The-Succubus-south-park-20789460-720-540.jpg]
I just want to know. Are you being serious? Is this a joke, or were you really attacked last night?
(12-15-2015, 10:58 AM)Might_4_Right Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 09:26 AM)Renatus Frater Wrote: You most likely opened yourself to the diabolical influence. Maybe sins of the flesh, maybe sins against the faith.

I highly doubt this. The Devils usually don’t manifest them-selfs so openly when you are already serving them.

(12-15-2015, 09:26 AM)Renatus Frater Wrote: Fr. Ripperger says that almost every person possessed because of heresy he encountered started the heresy because of some problem with the 6th commandment. In any case, you shouldn't joke about this and should start praying.

I would NEVER EVER :censored: joke about something as serious as this Renatus Frater. Or is that Rat Ass Farter! :rofl:
You say you would "never ever" joke about this, and then you immediately call Renatus, who is trying to give you helpful advice, "Rat Ass Farter"?  I think you need to consider how serious the things you are saying really are. If you were attacked by a physical manifestation of a demon, something is very wrong. The Desert Fathers would be attacked due to their saintliness, but I suspect it isn't as simple as you seem to make it (attacks by devils=saintliness, doing evil=no attacks.)
(12-15-2015, 12:58 PM)MeanGene Wrote: You should probably seek out a good orthodox priest for advice. I have to admit I had to look up the term succubus so I'm not going to be much help. In regards to Renatus Frater asking you not to joke I would just point out that although your intent may not be to joke you do seem to have a very cavalier tone in all of your posts that I have read (including your OP above) so I wouldn't necessarily blame him if he thought you were joking.

I thought I was smart when I read that you had to look up “succubus” MeanGene. Until I had to look up “cavalier”.  :LOL:

I’m sorry if I come off sounding like I lacked proper concern or acted offhandedly. I just get manic sometimes because of my bipolar depression.

I don’t really want people here to think that I don’t take my Catholic faith seriously because I take it deadly serious.
(12-15-2015, 01:22 PM)Papist Wrote: I just want to know. Are you being serious? Is this a joke, or were you really attacked last night?

Yes Papist. I'm heart attack serious. It's no joke. My wife and I prayed for our Gardian Angles to prodect us today.