Transgender woman leaves wife and 7 kids to live as a 6-year-old girl
As much as I wish it wasn't, that's an actual headline...

From NY Daily News:

Quote:After 23 years of marriage and seven children, a transgender woman is taking a chance on living her truth — however controversial it might seem.

Stefonknee Wolscht began her transition six years ago at age 46 and now she is living as a 6-year-old girl.

"Stop being trans wasn't something I could do; that's like telling me to stop being 6-foot-2 or leave,” Wolscht said of her wife's ultimatum in a clip.

Wolscht is the subject of a social video series called "The Transgender Project," which profiles transgender people in Canada.

The documentary works to highlight everything about Wolscht’s life, including the pain of being rejected by her family.

“I can’t deny I was married,” she said in an interview with Daily Xtra. “I can’t deny I have children, but I don’t want to be an adult right now.”

[Image: trans13n-4-web.jpg]
Stefonknee Wolscht (left) was told by her wife she had to "stop being trans or leave."

[Image: trans13n-2-web.jpg]
Stefonknee Wolscht is living as a six-year-old girl.

Now Wolscht, who used to hide her true identity by cross-dressing, is living with a new adoptive family.

"I have a mommy and daddy, an adopted mommy and daddy, who are totally comfortable with me being a little girl," she said.

Wolscht said she colors and does kid stuff with her new family, which includes her new 7-year-old sister.

This man unquestionably belongs in a mental institution.
Imagine hearing your father say in lamentation stuff like “I can't deny I have children”. And its seven children—and yet none of them were interviewed, not even one that could be OK with this?

At reading the headline I thought I'd just post a laughing smiley, but this is sad, and not the sort of sad that one writes a ballad about.

This is probably an egotistic thought, given this man is totally lost and confused, but I hope that church wasn't Catholic. Imagine a real successor of the Apostles encouraging this insanity!, or even worse.
I love how earnest the article is. This is a serious political issue, you know! The civil rights struggle of our time! Do you want to look back decades from now and know that you refused to support this courageous, stunning little girl?
Can you imagine how many people go to hell just because they encourage this stuff? People now a days are becoming Devils themselves. Whispering lies and tempting their fellow man. The tempters and encourages I think are in a much more mortal state of sin then the people like this man that obviously have some kind of mental disorder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"After 23 years of marriage and seven children, a transgender woman is taking a chance on living her truth — however controversial it might seem."

What does the bolded part even mean. What kind of truth is this?
Might_4_Right, if I had to guess, I'd say that the "truth" in question would be the ability to define one's self in complete opposition to reality. A six foot-two inch man stating, in anything but joking tones of voice, that he's a little girl is nothing but ridiculous. Part of the shame here is that of the children, enduring the pain given to them by their father having decided upon this route. Pray for them, and the "ex" wife. I know I will.
(12-17-2015, 06:39 AM)dahveed Wrote: Might_4_Right, if I had to guess, I'd say that the "truth" in question would be the ability to define one's self in complete opposition to reality. A six foot-two inch man stating, in anything but joking tones of voice, that he's a little girl is nothing but ridiculous. Part of the shame here is that of the children, enduring the pain given to them by their father having decided upon this route. Pray for them, and the "ex" wife.

You know daveed. now that I think about it. she is using truth in an ideosicratic way. not as truth is normaly defined. She means that she feels she was living a lie before and now she is liveing her percived truth witch is like you said is "in complete opposition to reality" but thats only the half of it. the other reality is that she has been pyscologicly and emothionaly retarded by what I imagine was some form of childhood trama. And your right we should feel sorry for and be praying for her wife and children they must be going through hell with this. But we should also as catholics be praying this poor suffering soul.
I'm waiting for the followup story where the adoptive 'parents' file a suit against either the real mom and dad or the ex wife for child support.

Sadly, the judge would likely rule in their favor. 

What is it that drives people to indulge this kind of insanity?

Have people undergone a genuine intellectual enfeeblement over the last few decades, or are they merely pandering for fear of being seen as intolerant?
What? Who? I mean... You can't...  What I mean is....

Oh, never mind.

(and someone explain to me how this person isn't considered mentally ill?)