Protestant: how bad theology duped us into supporting terrorism and oppression
(12-19-2015, 07:27 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 06:48 PM)Crusading Philologist Wrote: Why exactly are you so fanatically supportive of Israel, Might_4_Right? I just don't get it. For that matter, why do you think the author is wrong? Do you reject the claim that the Church is the new Israel?

No, Crusading Philologist just oposit: Jar Jar Binks YELL FROM TOP OF LUNGS SO WORLD CAN YEAR THE NEW ISRAEL IS THE CHURCH!!!

Fair enough Jar Jar, but you never really explained to CP why you are so supportive of the modern state of Israel.

Also I hate to derail the thread, but I had meant to ask you what was up with a number of statements you made in your signature. Before you had the pro Israel images, just below the Hashoah-Never Again line I could have sworn you had a statement saying your were pro gay marriage and were also a bi-sexual male.  Forgive me if I was wrong about that (perhaps I was seeing things) but if I was correct can you explain why you had those statements in you signature line. Keep in mind I don't know you and you are free to have your own opinions I just prefer people be straight forward and clear about their views. Barring that clarity I'm increasingly convinced you might just be trying to troll the whole board.
(12-20-2015, 02:35 AM)MeanGene Wrote: Also I hate to derail the thread, but I had meant to ask you what was up with a number of statements you made in your signature. Before you had the pro Israel images, just below the Hashoah-Never Again line I could have sworn you had a statement saying your were pro gay marriage and were also a bi-sexual male.

Forgive me if I was wrong about that (perhaps I was seeing things) but if I was correct can you explain why you had those statements in you signature line. Keep in mind I don't know you and you are free to have your own opinions I just prefer people be straight forward and clear about their views. Barring that clarity I'm increasingly convinced you might just be trying to troll the whole board.

Because like HaShem I love the state of Israel and I wish to someday make my home there.

but I had meant to ask you what was up with a number of statements you made in your signature. Before you had the pro Israel images, just below the Hashoah-Never Again line I could have sworn you had a statement saying your were pro gay marriage and were also a bi-sexual male.  Forgive me if I was wrong about that (perhaps I was seeing things) but if I was correct can you explain why you had those statements in you signature line. Keep in mind I don't know you and you are free to have your own opinions I just prefer people be straight forward and clear about their views. Barring that clarity I'm increasingly convinced you might just be trying to troll the whole board.

Yes I did have pro gay marriage and were also a bi-sexual male there you wernt seeing things MeanGene. :LOL:
AndI had them there because I think they are true MeanGene.
(12-19-2015, 10:28 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote: this man is a mentaly distufed self hatting jew and the likes of a video like this on fisheaters discusts me.
Why would you post something like this are you invected with the toxin of antisemitism? You sue give off that vibe
Be very carful about this kind of thing Renatus Frater. Your days may be short.
And:
Quote:No Oldavid. We have nothing to fear from Jewish Masons it’s the Muhammedan invasion that you should be very very afraid of. The trully hate you Oldavid they would like nothing better than to see you dead.
One not-very-cleverly-disguised fifth columnist trying to undermine the confidence and conviction of a vestige of Catholic Christians and trying to hide the real villains in a smokescreen of a few megalomaniac Muslims who are goaded and unleashed by megalomaniacal Judaism is worth a whole battalion of Muhammedan maniacs that would be easily squashed if it was permitted by the powers behind the scene.

If I recall from long ago "Might is Right" is one of the self-justifying slogans of megalomaniac Zionism.

Anyhow, the Muhammedan fools have been tricked into thinking that "the West" (the remains of Christendom) is the enemy because it supports Zionism. The only real difference between megalomaniac Muhammadanism and megalomaniac Judaism is a competition as to which gets to eat the Goyim or Infidel. So far the Zionists hold all the aces and the Muslims are but pawns in the game.
Wow, what an excellent article. I'm just bowled over by it. I want to print it out and put it in my Bible.

This man is very courageous to speak the truth. I have been witness to this, too, that the Muslim threat is really only so strong because we Christians are weak. Sadly, it is because of this false theology that many people (rightly confused) avoid Christianity. Why isn't the Pope preaching about this, I wonder?
Oldavid Wrote:One not-very-cleverly-disguised fifth columnist trying to undermine the confidence and conviction of a vestige of Catholic Christians

this Not true Oldavid! Jar Jar Binks not Cleverly hidden Zionist but goofy hidden Zionist. but for you Oldavid for sure you posioned with antisemitim.  Jar Jar Binks thinks deep poisn root sink into you maybe from family and waterd by Toix Trads like bishop williamson.

Oldavid Wrote:trying to hide the real villains in a smokescreen of a few megalomaniac Muslims who are goaded and unleashed by megalomaniacal Judaism is worth a whole battalion of Muhammedan maniacs that would be easily squashed if it was permitted by the powers behind the scene.

No you have it back ass backward  old david. muzzies are megalomaniac killers very dangerouse and your megalomaniacal Judaism is smoke screen!

Oldavid Wrote:Anyhow, the Muhammedan fools have been tricked into thinking that "the West" (the remains of Christendom) is the enemy because it supports Zionism. The only real difference between megalomaniac Muhammadanism and megalomaniac Judaism is a competition as to which gets to eat the Goyim or Infidel. So far the Zionists hold all the aces and the Muslims are but pawns in the game.

No  old david. muhammedans no fools they deadly clever  as you distracted chasing Jewish shadows they infultrate into your country. Now you getting very old david  Zionists just love  Jewish people wanted them to have  home they just tired of wandering. Zionist no want to eat you oldavid. It is muslams who want to literaly cook and eat you just google it. You see its your hate of Jews that has blinded you from truth that we can all see here.
(12-20-2015, 09:41 AM)xandratax Wrote: Wow, what an excellent article. I'm just bowled over by it. I want to print it out and put it in my Bible.
This man is very courageous to speak the truth. I have been witness to this, too, that the Muslim threat is really only so strong because we Christians are weak. Sadly, it is because of this false theology that many people (rightly confused) avoid Christianity. Why isn't the Pope preaching about this, I wonder?

No xandratax your mind just clouded  from sin crually imparted on yuo from childhood abuse. This blindness not your fault you must find a good tradional prist with soft heart to help you. Ass for good  old david he is not coragous he is milktoast from many years of Jew hate. But even olddavid can be clensed of sinful poision if he repents soon but time is very short HaShem of vagence come and smite good old david . we must  pray for him.
It is settled: this guy is a troll.

Anyway, I'd fear divine vengeance more if I were one of those filthy blasphemers shown in the video I posted.
Funny how we get all worked up about satanists blaspheming our Lady and our Lord, but its a mortal sin to point out the Jewish blasphemy.

http://www.fisheaters.com/jcintro.html
This Jar Jar stuff is starting to creep me out. Are you sure you are the old Might 4 Right that used to post here years ago? Something seems radically different. This Jar Jar baby talk and over the top Israel stuff is beyond bizarre. We aren't always serious around here but some of this stuff is over the top and a bit childish.
(12-20-2015, 12:18 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: This Jar Jar stuff is starting to creep me out. Are you sure you are the old Might 4 Right that used to post here years ago? Something seems radically different. This Jar Jar baby talk and over the top Israel stuff is beyond bizarre. We aren't always serious around here but some of this stuff is over the top and a bit childish.

A bit?
(12-20-2015, 11:57 AM)Renatus Frater Wrote: It is settled: this guy is a troll.

Anyway, I'd fear divine vengeance more if I were one of those filthy blasphemers shown in the video I posted.
Funny how we get all worked up about satanists blaspheming our Lady and our Lord, but its a mortal sin to point out the Jewish blasphemy.

http://www.fisheaters.com/jcintro.html

Your heart will get sick with toxic hate Renatus Frater.  You must do mitzvehs would help you greatly. Jar Jar Binks noticed you no post in Tracy Happy Christmas thread. may be do mitzveh for Tracy?