Protestant: how bad theology duped us into supporting terrorism and oppression
(12-20-2015, 12:18 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: This Jar Jar stuff is starting to creep me out. Are you sure you are the old Might 4 Right that used to post here years ago? Something seems radically different. This Jar Jar baby talk and over the top Israel stuff is beyond bizarre. We aren't always serious around here but some of this stuff is over the top and a bit childish.

Jar Jar Binks no want creep out loving buddist! Might_4_Right body same, but with new  born again Jar Jar Binks Spirit. Know who creeps out poor Jar Jar Binks? Yochanan_Apocalypse!!! He from far far away like Jar Jar Binks. Jar Jar Binks calls him Boba Fett he not loving buddist man. He man of violence and revenge!. He very very creepy. See how he like guns! He makes Jar jar Binks shiver!!!

Jar Jar Binks sorry being over top. Jar Jar Binks Just over excited around lots of big people like Fisheaters. But you loving Buddist say Jar Jar Binks like child. thats why many big big mans like Renatus Frater no like Jar Jar Binks. But you loving buddist not big big man like Renatus Frater? as former Buddist you make yourself small small man. so still like Jar Jar Binks. You still like Jar Jar Binks formerbuddhist?
(12-20-2015, 11:57 AM)Renatus Frater Wrote: It is settled: this guy is a troll.

Jar Jar Binks is no troll Renatus Frater! You troll Jar Jar Binks!

Anyway, I'd fear divine vengeance more if I were one of those filthy blasphemers shown in the video I posted. Funny how we get all worked up about satanists blaspheming our Lady and our Lord, but its a mortal sin to point out the Jewish blasphemy.

No call Jews dirty name Renatus Frater. You make Jar Jar Binks very very upset. You make  Jar Jar Binks cry like baby. Why you no pick on Big Big mens Like Boba Fett? Boba Fett no cry baby like Jar Jar Binks. Boba Fett have Biiiiiiiiiiiiig Guns. Thats why you no pick on Boba Fett!!! But Big big mens like Renatus Frater pick on baby mens like Jar Jar Binks because Renatus Frater really big big coward inside!
(12-20-2015, 12:39 PM)Credidi Propter Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 12:18 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: This Jar Jar stuff is starting to creep me out. Are you sure you are the old Might 4 Right that used to post here years ago? Something seems radically different. This Jar Jar baby talk and over the top Israel stuff is beyond bizarre. We aren't always serious around here but some of this stuff is over the top and a bit childish.

A bit?

I K now you not really make fun of Jar Jar Binks formerbuddhist.
Have to agree with FB. This is getting more than a little strange.
Yeah, M4R, while I do remember you from years back, I can't say that I remember your posts having ever been this odd.

What has George Lucas done to you since last time you were here?
(12-20-2015, 03:24 AM)Might_4_Right Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 02:35 AM)MeanGene Wrote: Also I hate to derail the thread, but I had meant to ask you what was up with a number of statements you made in your signature. Before you had the pro Israel images, just below the Hashoah-Never Again line I could have sworn you had a statement saying your were pro gay marriage and were also a bi-sexual male.

Forgive me if I was wrong about that (perhaps I was seeing things) but if I was correct can you explain why you had those statements in you signature line. Keep in mind I don't know you and you are free to have your own opinions I just prefer people be straight forward and clear about their views. Barring that clarity I'm increasingly convinced you might just be trying to troll the whole board.

Because like HaShem I love the state of Israel and I wish to someday make my home there.

but I had meant to ask you what was up with a number of statements you made in your signature. Before you had the pro Israel images, just below the Hashoah-Never Again line I could have sworn you had a statement saying your were pro gay marriage and were also a bi-sexual male.  Forgive me if I was wrong about that (perhaps I was seeing things) but if I was correct can you explain why you had those statements in you signature line. Keep in mind I don't know you and you are free to have your own opinions I just prefer people be straight forward and clear about their views. Barring that clarity I'm increasingly convinced you might just be trying to troll the whole board.

Yes I did have pro gay marriage and were also a bi-sexual male there you wernt seeing things MeanGene. :LOL:
AndI had them there because I think they are true MeanGene.

So how do you square your support for gay marriage with your Catholicism?
I am becoming increasingly more baffled by these posts.
See my post here: http://www.fisheaters.com/forums/index.p...3470074.20

Great night for Ice Cream, ain't it?
(12-20-2015, 10:03 AM)Might_4_Right Wrote: No  old david. muhammedans no fools they deadly clever  as you distracted chasing Jewish shadows they infultrate into your country. Now you getting very old david  Zionists just love  Jewish people wanted them to have  home they just tired of wandering. Zionist no want to eat you oldavid. It is muslams who want to literaly cook and eat you just google it. You see its your hate of Jews that has blinded you from truth that we can all see here.
I think you've cooked your goose, buster. I didn't come down in the last shower. I know about Zionism's megalomaniac intrigues from waaay back when the Pope was Catholic and the Muslims were scarcely more than a bunch of desert tribesmen incessantly squabbling amongst themselves.

Your sympathy card is worn out... not even the most sentimental feminine brain around here will swallow that one anymore.
(12-20-2015, 10:48 PM)Share Love Wrote: I am becoming increasingly more baffled by these posts.

No be baffled by Jar Jar Binks Share Love Jar Jar Binks just want to Share Love :)