Protestant: how bad theology duped us into supporting terrorism and oppression
(12-20-2015, 11:00 PM)Bourbon Apocalypse Wrote: See my post here: http://www.fisheaters.com/forums/index.p...3470074.20

Great night for Ice Cream, ain't it?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Jar Jar Binks like Ice Cream Bourbon Apocalypse you like ice cream to? Jar Jar Binks ask you question Bourbon Apocalypse you brother of Yochanan_Apocalypse?
(12-21-2015, 12:14 AM)Oldavid Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 10:03 AM)Might_4_Right Wrote: No  old david. muhammedans no fools they deadly clever  as you distracted chasing Jewish shadows they infultrate into your country. Now you getting very old david  Zionists just love  Jewish people wanted them to have  home they just tired of wandering. Zionist no want to eat you oldavid. It is muslams who want to literaly cook and eat you just google it. You see its your hate of Jews that has blinded you from truth that we can all see here.
I think you've cooked your goose, buster. I didn't come down in the last shower. I know about Zionism's megalomaniac intrigues from waaay back when the Pope was Catholic and the Muslims were scarcely more than a bunch of desert tribesmen incessantly squabbling amongst themselves.

Your sympathy card is worn out... not even the most sentimental feminine brain around here will swallow that one anymore.

Jew Hate scare Oldavid! HaShem call you home now it safe to be Jew now you save now Newdavid! HaShem about reveal Moshiach to Jewish people soon!!!
I'm going to go off on a limb and suggest that Might is actually a hardcore anti-Semite, reveling in hyperbolic praise in order to make Zionism appear as ridiculous as the persona he has constructed. To which I say, you are doing a fine job indeed.

Sip sip.
(12-21-2015, 04:35 AM)Cyriacus Wrote: I'm going to go off on a limb and suggest that Might is actually a hardcore anti-Semite, reveling in hyperbolic praise in order to make Zionism appear as ridiculous as the persona he has constructed. To which I say, you are doing a fine job indeed.
Sip sip.

Jar Jar Binks say Cyriacus way far out! Cyriacus fall off branch hit his head. ouch! Cyriacus knocked head silly! :stooges: Jar Jar Binks loves HaShen chosen people. Cyriacus love Jewish brothers to right?
(12-21-2015, 03:32 AM)Might_4_Right Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 11:00 PM)Bourbon Apocalypse Wrote: See my post here: http://www.fisheaters.com/forums/index.p...3470074.20

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Jar Jar Binks like Ice Cream Bourbon Apocalypse you like ice cream to? Jar Jar Binks ask you question Bourbon Apocalypse you brother of Yochanan_Apocalypse?

No, but we are bowling partners. YA bowls a 300!

Cyriacus, while I still hold to my suspicions, mine and yours are not mutually exclusive. M4R comes across as a Catholic version of the purposeful and amusing troll GBFM over at Chateau Heartiste, though one who uses fewer classical references. 
(12-21-2015, 10:15 AM)Bourbon Apocalypse Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 03:32 AM)Might_4_Right Wrote:

No, but we are bowling partners. YA bowls a 300!

Cyriacus, while I still hold to my suspicions, mine and yours are not mutually exclusive. M4R comes across as a Catholic version of the purposeful and amusing troll GBFM over at Chateau Heartiste, though one who uses less classical references.

BA. Who is this purposeful and amusing troll you speak so highly of?
Zionism and Post-Temple Judaism are not what Christ or our forefathers practiced 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(12-21-2015, 10:43 AM)DeoDuce Wrote: Zionism and Post-Temple Judaism are not what Christ or our forefathers practiced 
No they didn't. But what's the point you're trying to make here?
M4R I'm still curious about how you justify your support for gay marriage given your Catholicism.
"One of his fellow guests on hearing this said to him, 'Blessed is the one who will dine in the Kingdom of God.' He replied to him, 'A man gave a great dinner to which hi invited many. When the time for the dinner came, he dispatched his servant to say to those invited, 'Come, everything is now ready.' But one by one they all began to excuse themselves. the first said to him, 'I have purchased a field and must go to examine it; I ask you, consider me excused.' And another said, 'I have purchased five yoke of oxen and am on my way to evaluate them; I ask you, consider me excused.' And another said, 'I have just married a women, and therefore I cannot come.' The servant went and reported this to his master. Then the master of the house in a rage commanded his servant, 'Go out quickly into the streets and alleys of the town and bring in here the poor and the crippled, the blind and the lame.' The servant reported, 'Sir, your orders have been carried our and still there is room.' The master then ordered the servant , 'Go out to the highways and hedgerows and make people come in that my home may be filled. For, I tell you, non of those men who were invited will taste my dinner.'" Luke 14: 15-24

This parable represents the rejection of Israel of Jesus invitation to share in the banquet in the Kingdom of Heaven and its extension to other jews and gentiles who recognize their need for salvation.

Post-Temple Judaism are those who rejected Gods invitation to dine in the Kingdom of Heaven. Their only salvation will come if they convert to the Christ.

How can I support a state on religious grounds if they reject my God and the teaching of his Church?