Protestant: how bad theology duped us into supporting terrorism and oppression
(12-20-2015, 02:35 AM)MeanGene Wrote: Also I hate to derail the thread, but I had meant to ask you what was up with a number of statements you made in your signature. Before you had the pro Israel images, just below the Hashoah-Never Again line I could have sworn you had a statement saying your were pro gay marriage and were also a bi-sexual male.

Forgive me if I was wrong about that (perhaps I was seeing things) but if I was correct can you explain why you had those statements in you signature line. Keep in mind I don't know you and you are free to have your own opinions I just prefer people be straight forward and clear about their views. Barring that clarity I'm increasingly convinced you might just be trying to troll the whole board.

Because like HaShem I love the state of Israel and I wish to someday make my home there.

but I had meant to ask you what was up with a number of statements you made in your signature. Before you had the pro Israel images, just below the Hashoah-Never Again line I could have sworn you had a statement saying your were pro gay marriage and were also a bi-sexual male.  Forgive me if I was wrong about that (perhaps I was seeing things) but if I was correct can you explain why you had those statements in you signature line. Keep in mind I don't know you and you are free to have your own opinions I just prefer people be straight forward and clear about their views. Barring that clarity I'm increasingly convinced you might just be trying to troll the whole board.

Yes I did have pro gay marriage and were also a bi-sexual male there you wernt seeing things MeanGene. :LOL:
AndI had them there because I think they are true MeanGene.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Protestant: how bad theology duped us into supporting terrorism and oppression - by Might_4_Right - 12-20-2015, 03:24 AM