Protestant: how bad theology duped us into supporting terrorism and oppression
(12-21-2015, 11:39 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 11:17 PM)Oldavid Wrote: You presume to speak for God?

I rather suspect that your "one mighty millennial river" might be referring to an anticipated complete subjection of Catholic Christianity to megalomaniac political Zionism.

No hope, buster. There will always be a remnant of Catholic Christianity until the end of the old World.

Why is it everytime I turn around lately I catch a whiff of sulfur in the air. You wouldn't happen to know anybody at the ACLU would ya good buddy! :thumb:
I hope no one is duped into thinking that I'm your buddy. I know nothing about ACLU and I had to look it up to even get an idea of what it was.

Turning around to catch a whiff of sulphur might be catching a whiff of your own fart.

I am not intimidated.
(12-22-2015, 12:59 AM)Oldavid Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 11:39 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 11:17 PM)Oldavid Wrote: You presume to speak for God?

I rather suspect that your "one mighty millennial river" might be referring to an anticipated complete subjection of Catholic Christianity to megalomaniac political Zionism.

No hope, buster. There will always be a remnant of Catholic Christianity until the end of the old World.

Why is it everytime I turn around lately I catch a whiff of sulfur in the air. You wouldn't happen to know anybody at the ACLU would ya good buddy! :thumb:
I hope no one is duped into thinking that I'm your buddy. I know nothing about ACLU and I had to look it up to even get an idea of what it was.

Turning around to catch a whiff of sulphur might be catching a whiff of your own fart.

I am not intimidated.

You should be. But not by me. Buy the Just punisher God himself.
Is anyone else really confused right now?
(12-22-2015, 01:37 AM)Share Love Wrote: Is anyone else really confused right now?

It's fairly obvious at this point that he's a troll. It would probably be best if we all stopped feeding him.
(12-22-2015, 01:49 AM)MeanGene Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 01:37 AM)Share Love Wrote: Is anyone else really confused right now?

It's fairly obvious at this point that he's a troll. It would probably be best if we all stopped feeding him.
You can kill a cat by choking it with butter.

A predator is best managed if you know where it is.

I say leave him to be stripped of his disguises in full view of the honest folk who might otherwise be duped.
I noticed in another thread M4R said he had bipolar disorder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk