Placing Sacramentals Near Places of Sin or Evil
I had this particular page bookmarked for a while:
http://op54rosary.ning.com/profiles/blogs/compass-of-faith?id=5691517%3ABlogPost%3A194816&page=1#comments

It is basically the idea of putting or even burying blessed St. Benedict Medals and Miraculous Medals near certain places of sin and evil, as a continuous prayer calling down God's graces to be rid of the evil. Some of the comments mention having gotten rid of adult video stores, occult stores, and abortion clinics after placing the medals near or on the buildings.

Has anybody tried something similar or know of similar occurrences where such powerful Sacramentals, used with faith, helped bring down a place that fostered sin?  I know people do so with their own homes to protect them from evil, human or preternatural, but it would be great to use these instruments for the offensive as well.
Alleluia Audiobooks had a recent CD about the St Benedict Medal and it gave many examples of just this sort of use.
If this is true Im going to go out and buy hundreds of them and place them all over my city at places of sin. Ill be like some mysterious catholic vigilantly.  CATHOLIC MAN!  :shoot: :twoguns: WAGING WAR ON EVIL
The idea that matter itself can become a channel for grace is a profound and beautiful thing to contemplate.  There's no reason why you shouldn't put blessed objects in places.
(12-22-2015, 10:42 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: The idea that matter itself can become a channel for grace is a profound and beautiful thing to contemplate.  There's no reason why you shouldn't put blessed objects in places.

Oh I believe in that very much. I just wanted to see what other people's approaches are, and maybe even some "success stories" others here may have had.