Where has the time gone?
It seems like only yesterday that I left the Fisheaters forum for Lent; in reality, it has been nearly two years. It is good to see some new faces and also to see some familiar ones. How is everyone doing?
"Punishment is justice for the unjust." Saint Augustine of Hippo
(12-22-2015, 12:30 AM)RyanPatrick Wrote: It seems like only yesterday that I left the Fisheaters forum for Lent; in reality, it has been nearly two years. It is good to see some new faces and also to see some familiar ones. How is everyone doing?

You probably don't remember me. But I sure do remember you RyanPatrick! It's great to see you again. I hope more of the old timers start showing up again.
I do remember you; but you weren't always so fascinated with Jar Jar Binks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well! That was one long Lent!

Me, I'm doing jes fine. How about you?
(12-22-2015, 01:22 AM)RyanPatrick Wrote: I do remember you; but you weren't always so fascinated with Jar Jar Binks.

I think that's cool that you remmeber me.

I'm not really. I just use the Jar Jar Binks persona to let people knew I'm manic. You see RyanPatrick I suffer from bipoler depression.

(12-22-2015, 05:36 AM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: Well! That was one long Lent!

Me, I'm doing jes fine. How about you?

That was something more than a Lent Tracy! I felt like it was some kind of powerful spell that fell upon your Island of Misfits Catholics. It reminded me of LOTR: The Two Towers when Gandalf performs the exorcism on Saruman's demonic spell over King Theoden.

I know I sure felt I was under under a powerful spell for over a year! But now I have been delivered and Fisheaters to. God Bless us everyone!
I'm using this tapatalk thing now on my iPhone so I will henceforth be on this account.

Welcome back, RyanPatrick.