The saga of the Ban Hammer or Why Might_4_Right/Yochanan_Apocalypse are gone
After watching the insanity for a few days from behind the curtain, Vox and I have decided that this troll is no longer amusing and so I have pulled out a tool from my days moderating at RonaldReagan.com:  The BanHammer

[Image: banhammer.jpg?w=627&h=353]

M4R is a "leader" of the Shoreline Community "Church", a wackjob group of Protties who delight in this sort of disruption.  His email (Paul_Tarsus@comcast.net) is also the login email of the Twitter account @Paul_Tarsus and the Photobucket account paul_tarsus (which also links to the Y_A account).  This email also is listed as the owner of a number of sites associated with SCC: wayofthecross.org, wotcfam.com, and shorelinecrc.org.

As a Christmas present to our "seperated brethern", this is as far as we will take this.  Push this and the gloves will come off.

Weird story.

Cool hammer.
I agree. Weird story.

I guess I"m a bit confused, wasn't this account actually an old account that was ressurrected? Has this person always been that person, even when they behaved normally in the past?

I'm not questioning the need for banning (I for one as glad to see them gone), but I'm just curious as to how this person got on here.
(12-23-2015, 01:44 PM)PrairieMom Wrote: I agree. Weird story.

I guess I"m a bit confused, wasn't this account actually an old account that was ressurrected? Has this person always been that person, even when they behaved normally in the past?

I'm not questioning the need for banning (I for one as glad to see them gone), but I'm just curious as to how this person got on here.

I'm also creepped out by the possible hacking.
Yup---extremely weird and creepy.  Good riddance.
RE possible hacking, unfortunately the board software doesn't keep IP logs going back far enough to tell for sure, but I see no evidence that the account email was ever anything different than the current email.  That tells me that either M4R became a prottie or that this was a long con.  My guess is the former, but who knows for sure.  I've activated Admin approval for all new registrations for the time being, just to be on the safe side.
Very strange.
I remember him from way back. He hardly posted much if I recall, and he certainly wasn't as strange as he was this time around. That Jar Jar Binks stuff was nauseating.
I was very impressed by the mature, measured responses to this man's posts. I'm proud of this forum and the intelligent, tolerant and adult members here.
A quick look at his (?) early posts lets one know that he might truly have been a Catholic-curious seeker when he first started posting. My suspicion was that he had either stayed Protty and came back to mock us or that he had converted to an FE-Is-Too-Liberal form of Catholicism and came back to mock us. Anyway, faretheewell, Saul of Tarsus--hope you get knocked off your high horse and open your heart to God.