The saga of the Ban Hammer or Why Might_4_Right/Yochanan_Apocalypse are gone
I agree. I was taken aback by the comments he made since I came back and I am surprised he gained any amusement from it at all given that he was not engendering any ridiculously angry or vitriolic comments. Well done to everyone here and God bless M4R

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Punishment is justice for the unjust." Saint Augustine of Hippo
Thanks for the clarification of the situation. The days he was here were rather confusing, and I was beginning to get whiplash from it all  :LOL:
BTW: my public apologies to Arun for implying that it might have been you. I know that you don't post here anymore, but one of my lesser theories was that you might have been involved. Forgive me.
Their posts were certainly, at least, bizarre. I am in agreement, as per usual, with my pal, ol' J Michael; Good Riddance Indeed!!

As for the board's administrators; Nicely Done!
The posts did get increasingly bizarre as time went on. I'm sorry that he was a troll and not merely someone with some problems, the latter would have been understandable. It took down the crazy factor of this place with him gone.
Very strange. A bit of a Christmas present to those of us here, I suppose. I wasn't sure what to think of him, I figured he was just a recent convert from some weird protestant group because he figured that Catholicism was more true to its Jewish roots (which it is) or some such thing and that he may have been a little "off". But as his posts just kept getting more bizarre, I tried to be kind but I wasn't sure what to think. Well, now that he's gone, things can get a little more sane around here.

And with that Jar Jar Binks stuff, I just don't get it...
Strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, there is a specific reason why I have bumped an old thread of his. I really think he is trolling us now, since he is no longer Catholic, or perhaps not even a Catholic in the first place. Shame, I once liked some of his postings back before he became a loony and before I began posting here.

Perhaps his conversion to Protestantism is a reason for his long-ish absence.