The Virgin Mary: She's Quite Harmful for Young Ladies.
(12-23-2015, 04:17 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: I don't believe material like this should be posted here, even for the sake of critique. It's harmful to sensitive people. And frankly, we should not allow this trash into our brains.  :w2go:

Remember St. Paul said that some things should not even be mentioned among us. There is real harm in repeating it.  And why give them another forum, even for the sake of critique?  :clap:

This goes for certain other things I've seen on Fisheaters.  Course, trashy stuff. We need to keep the nous, the eye of the soul, pure.

Excellent points and as to the post, it was too vile for me to get through. The author forgot that Our Lady said "Let it be done to me ...", she agreed, so rape is impossible in this instance and that is only one of the glaring errors of the piece.

We certainly do not need to see this hackneyed 'theology' around here and it does indeed, give it some credence  or sense of credibility when posted in a place like FE, even if we are all opposed to the notions.

Perhaps the author is a 7th dayer or Jehovah's 'Fool'. Sounds like excreta from one of those places to me.

Skimmed it, stopped reading, there's just people out there who hate the essentials of the Catholic faith and that's about it.
(12-23-2015, 04:17 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: I don't believe material like this should be posted here, even for the sake of critique. It's harmful to sensitive people. And frankly, we should not allow this trash into our brains.

Remember St. Paul said that some things should not even be mentioned among us. There is real harm in repeating it.  And why give them another forum, even for the sake of critique?

This goes for certain other things I've seen on Fisheaters.  Course, trashy stuff. We need to keep the nous, the eye of the soul, pure.

Very good points, Clare. I didn't read past the part I mentioned. It was simply too disgusting.
I hate reading these sort of posts. They are extremely nauseating.

Makes me want to give a punch in his face, or two. Normally I am a very pale and gentle, even passive, type of person. But these types of people makes me mad.
Can't be rape if she consented in her fiat, can it?

Hail Mary, full of Grace...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Punishment is justice for the unjust." Saint Augustine of Hippo