ADL Brainwashes Catholic High School Students
Unreal. Wonder if yeshivas would allow Catholics to show up and tell our side of the story. Think so? From the ADL:

MY EYES WERE OPENED'
ADL introduces Catholic high school students to Judaism and anti-Semitism
December 3, 2015

ADL has long believed that teaching teachers is a great way to touch new generations. That’s why our Bearing Witness program teaches educators at Catholic schools about Judaism and the history of anti-Semitism in the Catholic Church.

The impact of this program continues long after it ends. In December, we saw it firsthand when a graduate of New York’s Bearing Witness program*—the principal of a large Catholic high school—invited ADL to speak at an assembly for 700 students at Cardinal Spellman High School in the Bronx.

“My greatest wish for this assembly is to open the hearts and minds of the students to the diversity of religious belief,” said Daniel O’Keefe, the school principal.

Named for a key figure in Catholic-Jewish relations, the school is an academically rigorous institution with a heavily Hispanic and African-American student body, some 54 percent of whom live at or below the poverty level. The school helped propel U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor to Princeton, and has launched many others to college and beyond.

But that doesn’t mean the students know much about Judaism and anti-Semitism. Many have little or no contact with the Jewish community, according to Mr. O’Keefe. So when Rabbi David Fox Sandmel, ADL’s Director of Interfaith Affairs, gave a presentation explaining basic Jewish beliefs and the history of Jewish relations with the Catholic Church, some of the information was hard to hear.

Vox Wrote:
Wonder if he talked about Jewish persecution of Catholics, usury, the contents of the Talmud, the Noahide Laws (what they entail, and the penalty for breaking one), how post-Temple Judaism is radically different from the religion of the Old Testament, how Israel was founded, the recent research on blood libel, how AIPAC works, etc. I doubt it somehow.

The audience registered surprise when Rabbi Sandmel—comparing Jewish belief in one God with Catholic belief in one God who is a Holy Trinity—said, “Jesus is irrelevant to Judaism. We reject what is central to Christianity.”

Vox Wrote:
If the audience "registered surprise" at that, I'm guessing this is the 'short bus' Catholic school.

Yet Jesus was a Jew, he explained, as were his first followers. “He went to synagogue, he observed Jewish dietary laws and he wore Jewish ritual fringes. Many of the books of the New Testament were written by Jews for Jews. But as Christianity grew, and its adherents became gentiles, some of those inner dialogues became toxic.”

So began the Church’s Teaching of Contempt for Jews and Judaism, Rabbi Sandmel said. He showed the students quotes from the New Testament used by Christians to demonize Jews and depict all of them as Christ-killers. The students saw a medieval drawing of Jews eating the feces of a pig and a later sculpture depicting Christianity, in the form of a woman named Ecclesia, succeeding a defeated Judaism, symbolized by another woman, Synagoga. “This statue was all over Europe,” Rabbi Sandmel said. “It still stands in front of the Cathedral of Notre Dame.”

Vox Wrote:Any word on what the Jews were doing to Christians in the meantime during NT times?

Any info about the birkat ha-minim?

Any word on how the OT religion is not what this rabbi practices today?

Any word on what the goals of Judaism are now -- goals that would make that statue in front of Notre Dame look positively sweet (and it is sweet. Christendom IS sweet).

Shock rippled through the audience as Rabbi Sandmel shared how, when his father was growing up in St. Louis, he avoided walking past a Catholic school so he wouldn’t get beaten up and called “Christ-killer.” The students reacted again to a drawing of the infamous blood libel: Jews slaughtering an innocent Christian child to get blood for their Passover matzos. “This image of Jews was part of the culture of Christianity until the modern period,” he told them.

Vox Wrote:Uh-huh. He talk about how religious Jews spit when passing a church? How priests are spat on in Israel? As to blood libel, see the book written by the son of the ex rabbi of Rome: http://www.israelshamir.net/BLOODPASSOVER.pdf

The Nazis built on the image of Jews established by Christian culture for their own purposes, Rabbi Sandmel said, killing one out of three Jews then alive during the Holocaust. The audience was hushed as it took in the number that appeared onscreen, “6,000,000.”

Vox Wrote:There it is. We're being blamed for NAZISM. Why in the Hell would whoever's running this school allow this nonsense?!

Anti-Semitism hasn’t disappeared, Rabbi Sandmel continued, but then he passed on the good news about Nostra Aetate—the Vatican document that repudiated the deicide charge and other forms of anti-Semitism 50 years ago. “It’s difficult to overestimate Nostra Aetate’s significance,” he said. “Since then, Pope Francis has made it explicit: anti-Semitism is a sin.”

Vox Wrote:
There was no "deicide charge" to repudiate. See the Council of Trent's Catechism, liar. And Nostra Aetate taught nothing new, no matter how much you wish it did. Once again, listen to E. Michael Jones on that document.

Most of the students hadn’t heard of Nostra Aetate. Yet they applauded when Rabbi Sandmel displayed a final image: a new, American sculpture of Synagoga and Ecclesia learning from each other as equals.

Vox Wrote:
Great. Soooo this rabbi goes into a Catholic school and gets Catholic kids to APPLAUD at seeing an image that treats the explicitly anti-Christ post-Temple Jewish religion as equal to Catholicism. Nice! And the big people in charge just stood on the wings and smiled, patting themselves on the back over how kewl they are.

“I think the applause means the students got it,” Rabbi Sandmel said. “They were enthusiastic about the new relationship between Catholicism and Judaism.”

Students who came up to Rabbi Sandmel afterwards to ask questions appeared deeply moved. 

“My eyes were opened to how Jews were treated. In history, the Catholic religion said such terrible things about Jews. I can’t believe they did that. I never realized how much Judaism connects with Christianity. Without Judaism, Christianity wouldn’t exist. We should be closer.”

— Iris, 17, senior

Vox Wrote:Kid has no idea about the difference between Pharisaic Talmudism and the OT religion that Jesus practiced. She's been lied to. She's been brainwashed. And she's been taught to be ashamed of her own religion. And this happened in her own school, which is allegedly based on that religion.

“We shouldn’t blame Jews for killing Jesus, we should all live together. I did think we should blame them, it was something I’d always heard.”

— Ashley, 16, junior

Vox Wrote:Hmmmm... She must not have been one of those whose faces "registered surprise" earlier upon hearing that Jews don't believe in Jesus.

“I was excited to learn about the history between Catholics and Jews. It was a good learning experience. I want to work for the Anti-Defamation League.”

— Nickolas, 17, senior

Vox Wrote:
I want to kill myself.

* The Bettina (z”l) and Erwin Pearl New York Bearing Witness Summer Institute

It is stupid to 'blame' the Jews, as in people currently living in the present, for the death of Jesus. Same goes for blaming white Americans for black slavery and racism, and the Germans and Russians for pogroms and other persecutions of the Jews. Yes historically, there is someone to blame. But people born centuries later into a mess created by distant ancestors should incur no actual blame. I'm so sick of it all, and us 'blaming' the Jews is stooping to this level of immaturity. It only plays to their benefit as perpetual victims. Of course, this whole 'blaming' nonsense is not even a part of the Tradition of the Church, anyway, which adds irony to insult, really. So they (the world) are demonizing us (Catholics) again.....anyone surprised?

And yeah, everyone's been brainwashed about Judaism. I didn't get it either, till I stumbled upon FE, but I was always extremely confused by the whole thing, I must say. I don't understand the Protestant logic behind their undying Isreal support, and their accept as the Jews as the elite, it's just bizarre.
As if they weren't been brainwashed by their teachers and priests before the coming of the Jews.

This only confirms catholic school are not catholic. Better put children on SSPX/trad schools, or even public schools--at least then you have a chance of undoing the damage.
Bet they won't teach them about how Jewish intellectual elites subvert any host culture they join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Surely, the Talmudists are gleefully laughing behind closed doors at how Catholics have so easily folded since Vatican II-their intellectual and theological defenses now completely raped by Judeo-Masonry. 

It is a sick, sick thing to witness the innocent Faith and good will of a gentile Christian child exposed to and exploited by such lying audacity.  Will this principle and/or his bishop
answer for the inevitable loss of Faith in those who are under his care and that he has a duty to protect?

Bold and bolder are these men who know their victory is near complete, having successfully drawn so many Catholics into Judaized apostasy.

(01-05-2016, 10:41 AM)Renatus Frater Wrote: As if they weren't been brainwashed by their teachers and priests before the coming of the Jews.

This only confirms catholic school are not catholic. Better put children on SSPX/trad schools, or even public schools--at least then you have a chance of undoing the damage.

I think this is the key issue - most of these children (dare I say all?) would likely not have grown up knowing and practicing their faith regardless of this visit. Unfortunately, this visit is a symptom of the disease, not the disease itself. 
I wonder if any Talmudic passages were mentioned, such as the one that says that Jesus is currently boiling in hot excrement. I'm willing to guess that they weren't.
Why are we allowing a rabbi to enter a parochial school and teach Catholic students a Jewish perspective on Christian origins?

This is, frankly, an obscenity. We already have mandatory Holocaust education, required at the state level for all students. Schools meet these requirements through curricula that teach the largely-fabricated Diary of Anne Frank and the works of Elie Wiesel, a man who has profited handsomely for more than a half-century from the holocaust industry and has never apologized for working for the murderous Irgun. This is at the expense of real literature, which is increasingly left out to make room for the politics of victimhood.

Make no mistake, the rabbi was there to tear down "Yoshke" from the Cross and put in His place a legend of endless Jewish suffering and persecution at the hands of unthinking, brutish Catholics. The Jews have, corporately, usurped Christ's position as the Suffering Servant, and have elevated themselves as a nation holy before all others, suffering before all others, the innocent paschal lamb of the modern age.
(01-07-2016, 07:18 AM)Cyriacus Wrote: Why are we allowing a rabbi to enter a parochial school and teach Catholic students a Jewish perspective on Christian origins?

This is, frankly, an obscenity. We already have mandatory Holocaust education, required at the state level for all students. Schools meet these requirements through curricula that teach the largely-fabricated Diary of Anne Frank and the works of Elie Wiesel, a man who has profited handsomely for more than a half-century from the holocaust industry and has never apologized for working for the murderous Irgun. This is at the expense of real literature, which is increasingly left out to make room for the politics of victimhood.

Make no mistake, the rabbi was there to tear down "Yoshke" from the Cross and put in His place a legend of endless Jewish suffering and persecution at the hands of unthinking, brutish Catholics. The Jews have, corporately, usurped Christ's position as the Suffering Servant, and have elevated themselves as a nation holy before all others, suffering before all others, the innocent paschal lamb of the modern age.

The problem is that Catholics invited them to do this. That they do it is nothing we can control.