Catholic Medical Mission Board?
Does anyone know anything about this organization? The local NO parish had info on them, but they are not listed on the American Life League's charity watchlist one way or the other.
Given that their website doesn't say much about their mission, but it does list the UN and the Gates Foundation as friends and Glassdoor gives them 2.7 stars (including a review that claims that they give out condoms at their sites) I'd steer clear.

I don't know anything about them, but given the title of this thread, have to let you all know that my big brother has his own medical mission in Honduras, donating his doctoring (he's an OB/GYN) (AND, BTW, a PhD in Psychology, AND a retired Air Force Colonel who's also been in the Army and Navy!), with his wife as his assistant. He reverted to the Church while down there, so technically has a Catholic Medical Mission down there. I'm very proud of him. He's a good man, with a beautiful family.
(01-13-2016, 02:43 AM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: I don't know anything about them, but given the title of this thread, have to let you all know that my big brother has his own medical mission in Honduras, donating his doctoring (he's an OB/GYN) (AND, BTW, a PhD in Psychology, AND a retired Air Force Colonel who's also been in the Army and Navy!), with his wife as his assistant. He reverted to the Church while down there, so technically has a Catholic Medical Mission down there. I'm very proud of him. He's a good man, with a beautiful family.

That's beyond awesome!