Jewish migration from France
(02-03-2016, 01:10 AM)Paul Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 05:01 PM)J Michael Wrote: Well....from what I've heard, lots of folks don't think that's okay (supposing you're referring to the Law of Return, that is).  I'm one who does, though, Jew-boy that I am  :grin:.  And I also think there's plenty of people who'd love Saudi Arabia to be less Muslim, but, hey...we think we need their oil, so we shut up about it.  Maybe Christians in Europe should be and act more Christian and then it would become more Christian.  But, Secularism is the rule of the day, so....good luck with that!  At least in Israel, one can still be a Jew without being "religious".  How can a Christian be a Christian without being religious?

I don't have a problem with the Jews wanting a Jewish state and wanting to protect their religion and their culture. But if it's good for them, then it should also be good for Christian countries to want to stay Christian. Except we keep getting told that that's intolerant. We can't even keep our liturgy the way it's always been without being accused of anti-Semitism in praying for the Jews to accept Christ as the Messias.

I agree...what's good for the goose is good for the gander, as the saying goes.  And "Christian" countries could, perhaps, stay such, perhaps, if Christians didn't buy into being labeled as intolerant.  One of the possible comebacks to such an accusation is, "Well, so what that you think we're intolerant--that's the pot calling the kettle black".  And just keep on catechizing, educating, and evangelizing in a manner that would make Christ proud.  One can turn the other cheek and still have a strong spine, you know.  If Christians stopped equating meekness with weakness, maybe Europe would look a little different today.  Or, maybe not...  By the way, it really is okay to be intolerant of sinful behavior.
Trying to pass off the failings of the Church onto the Jews?

Ties between Jewry and Freemasonry is "conspiracy theory"? Give you a break?

Are you serious? 

You must be really bold to contest such.  Either that or you have not looked into such things or in denial or covering this up for some reason.

But alright, you asked for it.

"Freemasonry is born out of Israel."-The Jewish Guardian, 12 April 1922

"Masonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic Ritual and what is left?"- The Jewish Tribune of New York, on October 28, 1927,

"Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end." -Rabbi, Isaac Wise

"The principles of Freemasonry are all contained in the Book of Books of the Jewish people."- Rabbi Lau, 1993, Jerusalem Ceremony sponsored by the Grand Lodge of the State of Israel

“GENTILE masonry blindly serves as a screen for us and our objects, but the plan of action of our force, even its very abiding-place, remains for the whole people an unknown mystery.” (The Protocols of Zion, 4:2)

"Masonry, that immense association, the rare initiated of which, that is to say, the real chiefs of which, whom we must be careful not to confound with the nominal chiefs, live in a strict and intricate alliance with the militant members of Judaism, princes and imitators of the high Cabal. For that elite of the order--those real chiefs whom so few of the initiated know, or whom they only know for the most part under a nom de guerre, are employed in the profitable and secret dependence of the cabalistic Israelites. And this phenomenon is accomplished thanks to the habits of rigorous discretion to which they subject themselves by oaths and terrible menaces; thanks also to the majority of Jewish members which the mysterious constitution of Masonry seats in its sovereign counsel."---Gougenot des Mosseaux in Le Juif, le Judaisme et la Judaisation des Peuples Chretiens, Paris, 1869.

"We have founded many secret associations, which all work for our purpose, under our orders and our direction. We have made it an honour, a great honour, for the Gentiles to join us in our organizations, which are, thanks to our gold, flourishing now more than ever. Yet it remains our secret that those Gentiles who betray their own and most precious interests, by joining us in our plot, should never know that those associations are of our creation, and that they serve our purpose..."-Speech at the B'nai B'rith convention in Paris, published shortly afterwards in The Catholic Gazette (London) in February 1936 and in Le reveil du peuple (Paris)

That link above to the The Plot Against the Church by Maurice Pinay meticulously documents the relationship between Freemasonry and Talmudic Judaism in its efforts to undermine the Catholic Church.  Anyone of goodwill who does not wish to keep their head in the sand should read it.  E. Michael Jones proves this also beyond a shadow of a doubt http://www.amazon.com/The-Jewish-Revolut...0929891074

And still identifying as a Jew (beyond the racial aspect) after conversion is improper. 

(02-02-2016, 02:24 PM)J Michael Wrote: The whole purpose of the Law of Return is to encourage Jews, not anyone else, not "refugees", to immigrate to Israel and make their home there.  I'm pretty sure that no matter how "full" the country is with Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, or whatever, there will always be room for Jews in what was established as a Jewish state.  So, there really is no contradiction here, not even an apparent one if one knows why Israel was established and what the Law of Return is.

You mind elaborating on how it's not a contradiction?  I'm truly not trying to sound anti-Israeli or anti-Jew, and I got why Israel was founded.  Heck, I support their right to be a Jewish state.  But when other countries in the region are taking in refugees, the Israeli govt says they're full, despite taking in Jewish immigrants (not refugees) from a safe country (at least much safer than Iraq/Syria).  And the figure in the article is from France alone.  This is despite politicians here talking about Israel being a "key ally," receiving billions in grants, foreign aid, and donations from the U.S. alone.  Perhaps my question shouldn't be why isn't Israel doing more, but why are the press and politicians here mostly ignoring it, while taking a more critical tone with other countries or groups that express a desire to maintain their country's identity?
(02-03-2016, 03:41 PM)Sir Charles Napier Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 02:24 PM)J Michael Wrote: The whole purpose of the Law of Return is to encourage Jews, not anyone else, not "refugees", to immigrate to Israel and make their home there.  I'm pretty sure that no matter how "full" the country is with Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, or whatever, there will always be room for Jews in what was established as a Jewish state.  So, there really is no contradiction here, not even an apparent one if one knows why Israel was established and what the Law of Return is.

You mind elaborating on how it's not a contradiction?  I'm truly not trying to sound anti-Israeli or anti-Jew, and I got why Israel was founded.  Heck, I support their right to be a Jewish state.  But when other countries in the region are taking in refugees, the Israeli govt says they're full, despite taking in Jewish immigrants (not refugees) from a safe country (at least much safer than Iraq/Syria).  And the figure in the article is from France alone.  This is despite politicians here talking about Israel being a "key ally," receiving billions in grants, foreign aid, and donations from the U.S. alone.  Perhaps my question shouldn't be why isn't Israel doing more, but why are the press and politicians here mostly ignoring it, while taking a more critical tone with other countries or groups that express a desire to maintain their country's identity?

They're really two separate issues.  The Law of Return would exist whether or not there were refugees of any other ilk, and would affect only Jews.  Whether the State of Israel chooses to admit "refugees" of other faiths/circumstances and how many or few is a decision that only they can make.  But...consider this...most of the refugees are Muslim, are they not?  And not a few have been shown to have ties to ISIS or other terror groups.  Why on earth would a JEWISH state want to admit, without taking enormous vetting precautions, such a population and risk....well, I think you can guess what the risks might be.  Anyway, it's all above my paygrade as to who decides who gets to go where and why and how...Whether what Israel chooses  meets with your approval or mine or not is really pretty irrelevant to most Israelis.
(02-03-2016, 02:56 PM)BC Wrote: Trying to pass off the failings of the Church onto the Jews?

Ties between Jewry and Freemasonry is "conspiracy theory"? Give you a break?

Are you serious? 

You must be really bold to contest such.  Either that or you have not looked into such things or in denial or covering this up for some reason.

But alright, you asked for it.

"Freemasonry is born out of Israel."-The Jewish Guardian, 12 April 1922

"Masonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic Ritual and what is left?"- The Jewish Tribune of New York, on October 28, 1927,

"Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end." -Rabbi, Isaac Wise

"The principles of Freemasonry are all contained in the Book of Books of the Jewish people."- Rabbi Lau, 1993, Jerusalem Ceremony sponsored by the Grand Lodge of the State of Israel

“GENTILE masonry blindly serves as a screen for us and our objects, but the plan of action of our force, even its very abiding-place, remains for the whole people an unknown mystery.” (The Protocols of Zion, 4:2)

"Masonry, that immense association, the rare initiated of which, that is to say, the real chiefs of which, whom we must be careful not to confound with the nominal chiefs, live in a strict and intricate alliance with the militant members of Judaism, princes and imitators of the high Cabal. For that elite of the order--those real chiefs whom so few of the initiated know, or whom they only know for the most part under a nom de guerre, are employed in the profitable and secret dependence of the cabalistic Israelites. And this phenomenon is accomplished thanks to the habits of rigorous discretion to which they subject themselves by oaths and terrible menaces; thanks also to the majority of Jewish members which the mysterious constitution of Masonry seats in its sovereign counsel."---Gougenot des Mosseaux in Le Juif, le Judaisme et la Judaisation des Peuples Chretiens, Paris, 1869.

"We have founded many secret associations, which all work for our purpose, under our orders and our direction. We have made it an honour, a great honour, for the Gentiles to join us in our organizations, which are, thanks to our gold, flourishing now more than ever. Yet it remains our secret that those Gentiles who betray their own and most precious interests, by joining us in our plot, should never know that those associations are of our creation, and that they serve our purpose..."-Speech at the B'nai B'rith convention in Paris, published shortly afterwards in The Catholic Gazette (London) in February 1936 and in Le reveil du peuple (Paris)

That link above to the The Plot Against the Church by Maurice Pinay meticulously documents the relationship between Freemasonry and Talmudic Judaism in its efforts to undermine the Catholic Church.  Anyone of goodwill who does not wish to keep their head in the sand should read it.  E. Michael Jones proves this also beyond a shadow of a doubt http://www.amazon.com/The-Jewish-Revolut...0929891074

And still identifying as a Jew (beyond the racial aspect) after conversion is improper.

You lost all credibility and respect with me with your quote from The Protocols of Zion, properly titled The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.  I have nothing more to say to you nor will I be responding to any more of your posts. 
(02-03-2016, 05:55 PM)J Michael Wrote: You lost all credibility and respect with me with your quote from The Protocols of Zion, properly titled The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.  I have nothing more to say to you nor will I be responding to any more of your posts. 

Now that is extraordinary.

You disregard damning evidence that diametrically contradicts your statements, because you dislike or doubt the reliability of exactly one of the sources.

How convenient.

With or without the Protocols, Judeo Masonry is indicted out of its own mouth.

Playing on the Goyim's gullibility is wearing thin.

No, I am not surprised you have nothing more to say as your position has been completely exposed and brought out into the light.

It is clear where your loyalties rest.

You can keep your respect, as I care nothing for it.

As for credibility, anyone who denies or ridicules the notion that Talmudic Judaism and Freemasonry both work to attack and undermine the Church and Jesus Christ is the one who is lacking in it.
And for good measure, J Michael, in regards to your scoffing at Freemasonry being a Jewish Proxy, here you go from none other than (concentration camp murdered) Fr. Maximilian Kolbewho states...........Freemasonry is controlled by Jews.  But I suppose he neither has credibility nor your respect as well. 

http://www.traditioninaction.org/History...Jewsl.html

Done.
The issue is not "why is Israel not taking in refugees". The issue is the pure hypocrisy. Israel won't take them in and rightfully so. Because they are dangerous and radically different. But its ironic that the Jewish state won't take them in, while the leading people pushing multiculturalism and immigration into Occidental countries are Jewish.

(02-05-2016, 01:37 PM)DeoDuce Wrote: The issue is not "why is Israel not taking in refugees". The issue is the pure hypocrisy. Israel won't take them in and rightfully so. Because they are dangerous and radically different. But its ironic that the Jewish state won't take them in, while the leading people pushing multiculturalism and immigration into Occidental countries are Jewish.

Why is it ironic?  Just as there is no overarching consensus on the matter of accepting Islamic refugees or promoting multiculturalism and immigration amongst Catholics or Orthodox or Hindus or whatever, so there is none amongst Jews, either.  Not all members of any given faith are of one mind about any number of political issues.  Why should Jews be?  Also, those Jews whom you allege are in the lead about pushing multiculturalism and immigration into Occidental countries don't necessarily represent or reflect the views of the government of the State of Israel.. They may, however, try to purchase a degree of influence, a practice well known in the politics of almost all nations and most certainly not limited to Jews by any stretch of the imagination.
(02-05-2016, 02:34 PM)J Michael Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 01:37 PM)DeoDuce Wrote: The issue is not "why is Israel not taking in refugees". The issue is the pure hypocrisy. Israel won't take them in and rightfully so. Because they are dangerous and radically different. But its ironic that the Jewish state won't take them in, while the leading people pushing multiculturalism and immigration into Occidental countries are Jewish.

Why is it ironic?  Just as there is no overarching consensus on the matter of accepting Islamic refugees or promoting multiculturalism and immigration amongst Catholics or Orthodox or Hindus or whatever, so there is none amongst Jews, either.  Not all members of any given faith are of one mind about any number of political issues.  Why should Jews be?  Also, those Jews whom you allege are in the lead about pushing multiculturalism and immigration into Occidental countries don't necessarily represent or reflect the views of the government of the State of Israel.. They may, however, try to purchase a degree of influence, a practice well known in the politics of almost all nations and most certainly not limited to Jews by any stretch of the imagination.

I agree. Im not trying to say "all jewish people are bad" but it just seems an overwhelming amount of Jews who are given power engage in immoral activity. But as you said you could say that about many groups. I don't hate jews or anything of the sort, I just take issue with Jews, or anyone for the matter being in power who hold ideology that is opposed to the Catholic principles I know to be true. Now to clarify this is really a problem with the modern world then it is with any particular group, but I think particular groups played a larger role then others in bring about such circumstances. Such as Freemasonry. My point is I don't like to just go around defending everything by professing the modern ideal of "don't generalize".  I don't trust Jews in power over Occidental land.. I just don't and that doesn't mean I hate them, but many times they don't have the best track record when they have power over gentiles. But there is more to it then that. I don't trust a lot of different "groups". Im by no means a person who thinks the only problem is "Jews", its much more complex then that. When 90% of bank chairman, media conglomerates, ivy league professors, and political advisors are Jewish.... I think Im justified to be skeptical. Im not claiming anything as absolute truth, but I can be skeptical....