I Got THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(02-08-2016, 06:48 PM)Papist Wrote: I want to, but I'm a bit afraid to because I have a been pretty open about my own struggles here, and while most everyone is wonderful , we may have a few toxic trad lurkers.

Go with your gut on that.
(02-08-2016, 07:48 PM)salus Wrote: Congrats!!!!!    Make great solid orthodox priests out of those seminarians
That's the plan! Make 'em all traditionalists. Smile
Слава Богa
That's awesome!
Congrats! A good Catholic seminary on the East Coast? I didn't think such existed although I heard one of the major ones isn't *bad.*  Sticking tongue out at you

Hey, good on you!  I can feel your happiness all the way over here in Indiana! And I'm really glad for you Smile
(02-09-2016, 04:06 AM)richgr Wrote: Congrats! A good Catholic seminary on the East Coast? I didn't think such existed although I heard one of the major ones isn't *bad.*  Sticking tongue out at you

It's a pretty small seminary. I will one of four members of the faculty in the philosophy department.
(02-09-2016, 01:25 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: Hey, good on you!  I can feel your happiness all the way over here in Indiana! And I'm really glad for you Smile

Thanks, Vox. The excitement is fairly palpable.
(02-09-2016, 03:06 PM)Papist Wrote: Thanks, Vox. The excitement is fairly palpable.

It's just so NICE to hear of something going so RIGHT for a Fishie, ya know? I hope you love your new gig -- and that you're able to help form minds that get things straight! Bless you with all that!