In the Name of Jesus Christ: From Kolbe to Francis
I never tire of a good Catholic Sermon.  This one is Great.

http://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.ph...to-francis
I would love, love, love to see arch ecumenist Francis, or better yet, John Paul II, who somehow professed a devotion to his fellow Polish brethren, Fr. Maximilian Kolbe, be confronted with the following quotes, which are of course nothing but Catholic doctrine. 

“Therefore, he who does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for Mother will not have Christ for his brother, neither will God the Father send him the Son, nor will the Son descend into his soul, nor will the Holy Spirit with His own graces form the Mystical Body upon the model of Christ, because all of this happens in Mary Immaculate, full of grace, and solely in Mary.”—Gli scritti di san Massimiliano Kolbe, Rome, Italy, 1997; 1295, 1296, Saint Maximilian as quoted in Fr. Stefano Maria Manelli, F.I., The Marian Vow, pg. 130

“"Only until all Schismatics and Protestants profess the Catholic Creed with conviction, when all Jews voluntarily ask for Holy Baptism – only then will the Immaculata have reached its goals...There is no greater enemy of the Immaculata and her Knighthood than today’s ecumenism, which every Knight must not only fight against, but also neutralize through diametrically opposed action and ultimately destroy.” (Saint Maximilian Kolbe, Entry of Diary dated April 23, 1933. Cited from The Immaculata Our Ideal, Father Karl Stehlin [Warsaw: Te Deum, 2005], p.37. – [4] Entry of Diary dated April 23, 1933. Cited from The Immaculata Our Ideal, Father Karl Stehlin [Warsaw: Te Deum, 2005], p.37)

Uh. Ohh......

I guess JPII and Francis just have to gloss over that a little.  One has to wonder though how they can be intellectually honest with themselves in light of someone they purport to venerate condemning their actions and beliefs in advance...