Can houses be possessed?
(02-22-2016, 05:30 AM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: But, still, I wish -- well, I wish you'd win the lottery or something. His Will be done!

I was wishing last night that someone would leave us money... but then realized someone would have to die for that to happen. I quickly recanted.  :LOL:
Not sure if there's anything else to add other than maybe buying some cheap icons online and hanging them throughout your house, especially in your children's bedroom. Some icons that you might want to buy: Christ Pantokrator, Christ the Teacher, the Virgin Mary, St. Joseph, St. George, St. Jude Thaddeus, St. Michael the Archangel, St. Demetrius of Thessaloniki, St. Mercurius, and St. Benedict. I probably get them blessed too; I have yet to get mine blessed. Also, do you your children have Patron Saints?

I especially recommend putting your children under protection/patronage of St. George and/or St. Michael the Archangel, and get some framed prints (you can buy these rather cheaply on ebay)/icons put in their bedrooms.