What are "alchemy crystal singing bowls?"
I was looking at the website for a retreat center run by the Franciscan Sisters of the Sacred Heart and a lot of their events they run at the center definitely don't seem "Catholic" at all-things about alchemy crystal singing bowls, healing vibrational frequencies, creating sacred spaces in an "expansive" field of energy (?), "entering the aura" spiritual art, and references to something called "the spirit" (not sure if they mean the Holy Spirit or something worse?)...honestly all these terms I have not heard of but they definitely seem New Age or Neo-Pagan to me.

What are all those things? It definitely leaves me scratching my head. ??? Saint Francis is probably rolling in his grave right now.
Are you sure they're not CWL, because some of the things I've heard them talk about...  :eyeroll:
If it mentions alchemy, crystals, singing bowls, vibrational frequencies, auras, energy fields, etc. outside of their proper contexts then It should be avoided and this sounds very worrying. You should mention these things to a local church authority such as the bishop. Someone must report these things.
You sure this place is run by Franciscans and not Cheech & Chong?

I say report it to the bishop.

(02-29-2016, 05:48 PM)PrairieMom Wrote: Are you sure they're not CWL, because some of the things I've heard them talk about...  :eyeroll:

If you PM me I'll share the url of the retreat center...I don't really want to publicize them or my location since I actually stumbled upon their website by accident.

I'm thinking I should show it to my priest and get his feedback. Honestly, I am not at all surprised by what I read on that website.
I looked at some of the websites and they had something called the "Stations of the Cosmos"...

That's just scary...
(02-29-2016, 09:47 PM)Dominicus Wrote: I looked at some of the websites and they had something called the "Stations of the Cosmos"...

That's just scary...
Is that, like, a space station?  :LOL:
I think its some perversion of the Stations of the Cross but I won't rule out space stations just yet...
Alright, I just can't help myself. I feel like what I read is so bad and spiritually endangering to Catholics that I have to share the link of this place, so perhaps others can avoid it.

http://www.portforprayer.org/
What are "alchemy crystal singing bowls?"

They are what you put the mess of pottage in that you sold your birthright for.