New FE Sub-section on Preternatural World

FE has a new sub-section -- off the "Being Catholic" section of the site -- on angels, demons, demonic obsession, oppression, possession, spiritual warfare, exorcism, and, finally, ghosts. I'll likely be adding a lot to this, so stay tuned. What I've got so far: http://www.fisheaters.com/praeternaturalworld1.html
A fascinating read, thanks for posting.

It reminded me of the last place my family and I lived, and got me to wondering if we had been oppressed?  A couple years back we had just moved into a house we were renting, and shortly after started hitting streaks of "bad luck" as the article described it; vehicle breakdowns, crazy bills, shattered some bones in freak accident, the whole family had 6 weeks of the flu with fevers getting up to 104-105, trees falling, a couple times the dogs seemed nervous, and I could go on.  Just seemingly normal things, but back to back to back...

Long story short, we lived there for a couple years, and right when we moved out of the area, we found out the owner was a militantly atheist and lesbian.  We bought a house well south and had it blessed; haven't had any "funny" activities in the 2 years since.  I never really thought about it much, but it makes me wonder.
As I have stated elsewhere on these boards, I am a student of the preternatural phenomena. I am not a 'ghost hunter', but a student. I applaud your work here. It is quite explicit and well done. It covers ground that is, in these times, very important for people to realize is happening now and is escalating.

Just as one may be possessed of the Holy Spirit, man because of his free will, may allow himself to be possessed of evil spirit and just as they are quite diametrically opposed phenomena, their fruits and 'rewards' are also opposites.

The shocking proliferation of 'ghost' related TV shows is disturbing, because many of them show how to perform a modern version of a 'Seance'. No medium or Ouija Board may be used, but electronic enabling devices are the substitutes and the results are the same; the opening of pathways, voticies or doorways into our realm from the preternatural. One wonders if the increasing evil in our world, the very present evil we see, may be enhanced by these activities, as these paths are rarely closed once opened.

The 'Abduction Phenomenon', written about very thoroughly by Dr. Mack, a Harvard Psychiatrist, indicated how those who were frequently 'abducted' and were willing collaborators, even had what I would call 'familiars', but of a kind for the modern man to understand, in that they appear as liken to mechanical robotics, rather than animals.

Thanks for publishing this work here. It is vital and necessary for people to understand as there will soon be a very palpable war on, one where everyone will be fully involved, a war for souls in full force,  just as the Bible predicted and many will not be aware and be prepared.
This is brilliant, thank you Vox!  :)
Ok Vox its Tin Foil Hat Time or .....Not.  I am all over the web looking at a lot of stuff and i recently bumped into a rather odd  spin on a subject that has been around for a long time, that is the UFO phenomena .  I know this may really sound like a crackpot idea  but  check out this video and see if you think the presenter is a crackpot or not.  I would  be interested in your thoughts on this.    Thanks :)

(03-22-2016, 12:37 AM)Qoheleth Wrote: Ok Vox its Tin Foil Hat Time or .....Not.  I am all over the web looking at a lot of stuff and i recently bumped into a rather odd  spin on a subject that has been around for a long time, that is the UFO phenomena .  I know this may really sound like a crackpot idea  but  check out this video and see if you think the presenter is a crackpot or not.  I would  be interested in your thoughts on this.    Thanks :)

(video snipped)

Ohhh, interesting-sounding video! I will watch! Thanks for posting this!

I'm not sure if you've checked out the new sub-section, but I talk about "alien" abductions as being demonic attacks. I'm convinced of this, and look forward to checking out your video, which, I believe, is made by the same people I link to in that area of the "Preternatural World" sub-section.  Maybe I'll add this video to that section of the site if it comes off as decent to me... Will watch to find out when I have the time!

(03-22-2016, 12:37 AM)Qoheleth Wrote: Ok Vox its Tin Foil Hat Time or .....Not.  I am all over the web looking at a lot of stuff and i recently bumped into a rather odd  spin on a subject that has been around for a long time, that is the UFO phenomena .  I know this may really sound like a crackpot idea  but  check out this video and see if you think the presenter is a crackpot or not.  I would  be interested in your thoughts on this.    Thanks :)

I watched this video to its end. While I found most of what the speaker said to be quite well done, there were a few conclusions and doctrinal issues I would debate, but again, mostly it was good, in my humble opinion. I found that probably the most important thing he related was at the 1:12:00 mark, about the effects on 'aliens' by the invocation of the Name of Jesus, but also how some who were 'abducted' reported ceasing of the abduction when Jesus name is used and a plea of saving by Him.

That being said, the rest of the presentation is quite good and well worth the time to listen to, despite some rather fundamentalist biases, it is well done in references and in general deduction. BTW: After the 1:12:00 point, the video just repeats the last half of the talk, at least the version I saw did.

There is indeed a great disillusion being fostered in our world today and it is one that could not have been predicted using ancient terms, although the lecturer does refer to a curious segment in the Apocalypse which refers to 'frog' or 'lizard' beings influencing men and that is indeed one aspect of this 'alien phenomena' that is reported: The Reptilians. 

The players are the same, the Fallen Ones are still trying to fool man into believing in them and not The One True God. But through this venue, the Alien Phenomena, the whole of our civilization is being lead away through even our movies and insidiously so, even to the redefinition of faith as a 'force', perhaps.
Ok.... here is tin foil hat number two.  buckle up.

Nice. This interests me quite a bit.
Ok ..well this  i think is the last of the tin foil hat videos that i will post.  Yea i know it 's not Catholic and the presentations have been what we would call unprofessional.  That said the underlying story  has a sense of plausibility.  You have to admit, we all live in a technological world that has grown by leaps and bounds since the WW2 era until today.  The pump has been primed for many to welcome Aliens that come in peace, offering to us the solutions for our problems.  Who would argue with them? How would anyone defend themselves from such apparent reality? Our saviors have arrived and we  can see them for our own eyes.  How many would abandon the Christian faith if this were to take place?  The answer is almost everyone would jump on the bandwagon because all of the problems of humanity would be answered, even  going so far as to clear up all religious misunderstanding.  Anyway who knows if this is all imagination or reality  that may soon come to pass?  We have all been warned that even the very elect would be deceived if it were possible.  One thing is certain, if the  above actually happened how many would not believe it to be  true.  You all know the answer....most everyone would be deceived and we, that is you and me would be tested to the absolute maxium.  Could you stand against it?