For former FE members
(04-08-2016, 12:06 AM)Dominicus Wrote: Im sad lately

So many leaving lately... Share Love, Oldavid, DeoDuce, Miles Immaculatae who is now an atheist.

And some others who I don't see post here much anymore... Jovan6612, Clare Brigid, Cetil, Dirigible, Prie dieu/City smurf

Even those who were banned... Might for Right

And everyone else who I didn't know or neglected to mention.

If any of you are reading this, all of you will be sorely missed and I as well as others I'm sure will pray for you. Keep fighting the good fight, we love you, may God bless you all.

Same as you are.

I am a bit shocked that Share Love has to go.
Same with Oldavid and with DeoDuce.

With regards to Miles, I am very much pained that he has lost his Faith. May Our Lady of Walsingham guide him back from atheism, that dark and dreaded cave with a dead end.
It appears that Rattle-N-Hum has left Fish Eaters and Truecharity has been banned for his uncharitable comments. Let us pray for them as well as any others who have left FE because of toxic trads.
(05-02-2016, 10:28 PM)Dominicus Wrote: It appears that Rattle-N-Hum has left Fish Eaters and Truecharity has been banned for his uncharitable comments. Let us pray for them as well as any others who have left FE because of toxic trads.

In addition to this, it appears that xandratax is likely leaving.
Oh no! Well let's pray for her as well.
DS posted a goodbye thread a moment ago. sad
Yes, its a shame. Let us pray for both Xandratax and DivineSilence80.  Pray
DivineSilence is back! Deo gratias! I think this thread is working.  LOL
I don't mean to sound like a whistleblower, but I checked DS' profile because he has been quiet for a while, and his signature says:

"Due to the misandrist attitudes I've encountered here at FE (by both men and women), I have decided to take a permanent leave of absence from the forum. I cannot support a forum where the most active posters view men as tools to be used and sacrificed while women are deified paragons of virtue immune to accountability / responsibility for their actions especially if such actions harm men. I will check my PM's on occasion because I know many of you have expressed support for my unpopular opinions over the years and I appreciate that. It's just time for me to "dust off my boots and move on" to place of higher caliber."

sad
(06-17-2016, 11:11 AM)Share Love Wrote: I don't mean to sound like a whistleblower, but I checked DS' profile because he has been quiet for a while, and his signature says:

"Due to the misandrist attitudes I've encountered here at FE (by both men and women), I have decided to take a permanent leave of absence from the forum. I cannot support a forum where the most active posters view men as tools to be used and sacrificed while women are deified paragons of virtue immune to accountability / responsibility for their actions especially if such actions harm men. I will check my PM's on occasion because I know many of you have expressed support for my unpopular opinions over the years and I appreciate that. It's just time for me to "dust off my boots and move on" to place of higher caliber."

sad

ShareLove, he was so angry that it might be a good thing for him to spend some time not engaging in a battle that is largely in his own head and heart.  Maybe some time away will help him.  I truly pray for him and his family.  He seems so very unhappy . . . 
Pray Pray Pray
(06-17-2016, 11:34 AM)Fontevrault Wrote: ShareLove, he was so angry that it might be a good thing for him to spend some time not engaging in a battle that is largely in his own head and heart.  Maybe some time away will help him.  I truly pray for him and his family.  He seems so very unhappy . . . 
Pray Pray Pray

Even when I'm gone you can't resist making presumptive and uncharitable remarks about me......just wow! Thank you for reminding me why I don't want to be part of this forum anymore....

Best of luck!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/15/us/pol....html?_r=0

Time for women to be held accountable!  Grin