For former FE members
(06-17-2016, 06:15 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 11:34 AM)Fontevrault Wrote: ShareLove, he was so angry that it might be a good thing for him to spend some time not engaging in a battle that is largely in his own head and heart.  Maybe some time away will help him.  I truly pray for him and his family.  He seems so very unhappy . . . 
Pray Pray Pray

Even when I'm gone you can't resist making presumptive and uncharitable remarks about me......just wow! Thank you for reminding me why I don't want to be part of this forum anymore....

Best of luck!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/15/us/pol....html?_r=0

Time for women to be held accountable!  Grin

Is it so very presumptive or uncharitable to pray that you and your family are well and that whatever anger is in your heart is resolved?  Goodness me!  I didn't know that was a bad thing.  Forgive me for praying for you and yours.  Since you don't want that, I guess I won't pray for you anymore.

You get so angry about things that I'm certainly not the only one to think you are unhappy.  I know I'm not the only one concerned for you either. 
(06-17-2016, 06:15 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 11:34 AM)Fontevrault Wrote: ShareLove, he was so angry that it might be a good thing for him to spend some time not engaging in a battle that is largely in his own head and heart.  Maybe some time away will help him.  I truly pray for him and his family.  He seems so very unhappy . . . 
Pray Pray Pray

Even when I'm gone you can't resist making presumptive and uncharitable remarks about me......just wow! Thank you for reminding me why I don't want to be part of this forum anymore....

Best of luck!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/15/us/pol....html?_r=0

Time for women to be held accountable!  Grin
...she said you seem unhappy (and you do)...and she's praying for you...and you think this is uncharitable?

Regardless, take care of yourself, DS.
(06-17-2016, 07:28 PM)Share Love Wrote:
Pray Pray Pray
...she said you seem unhappy (and you do)...and she's praying for you...and you think this is uncharitable?

You two ladies are really something!! You drop these lexical insults everywhere then run for the hill and put on your "women do no wrong" faces. If the words in bold / underline are how she prays, then her ceasing would be no great loss. Take a look in the mirror before you worry about the sty in my eye!

Imagine if I started a prayers with "Dear God, please educate these two ignorant women who think men's lives as less worthwhile than their own!" You would be the first one screaming foul at me!

Good riddance...
Um.  Huh?
(06-17-2016, 07:43 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 07:28 PM)Share Love Wrote:
Pray Pray Pray

You two ladies are really something!! You drop these lexical insults everywhere then run for the hill and put on your "women do no wrong" faces. If the words in bold / underline are how she prays, then her ceasing would be no great loss. Take a look in the mirror before you worry about the sty in my eye!

Imagine if I started a prayers with "Dear God, please educate these two ignorant women who think men's lives as less worthwhile than their own!" You would be the first one screaming foul at me!

Good riddance...

DS, I have never said your life is worth less than my own.  I have only prayed for you and your wife and your children (I believe you have two little girls).  You pick fights and misconstrue statements.  You are either stupid or pick a fight when nobody is trying to fight you.  Since I don't think you are stupid, I must assume you are picking a fight to satisfy your own agenda.  You, sir, are quite a piece of work yourself.

Want to know what I prayed for you?  Here it is:
"Lord, I pray for Divine Silence and his family.  Please keep this man who seems so frustrated and angry in your heart and help him and his wife to find joy in their marriage and their children.  Please bring them peace and happiness.  Give them the grace they need to grow together in love of You.  I think they are struggling somehow."

You have been in my heart since the first time I verbally crossed swords with you on a topic.  I've never met someone so full of anger and bitterness.  I felt I had done wrong by confronting you and feared that I had somehow pushed you into sin with my own somewhat confrontational temperament.  Since that time, I have prayed for you.  I have also prayed for patience in my responses to you.  I'm sorry if that offends you somehow.
My lady wife is far too charitable.  A man who thinks so little of people who truly want the best for him isn't much of a man.  Don't let the screen door hit your butt on the way out, DS! 
Goodbye DS, I didn't really know you and I can't say I understand your reasons for leaving but I wish you the best. We will continue to pray for you.
Even tho' I'm no longer active, for reasons I've explained, I still and always will keep ALL FEs in my prayers, current, former and departed!
We should remember Pacman, who seems to be converting to Orthodoxy, as well as Fontevrault and Pilgrim, who haven't posted in a while.
...I'm still here, despite taking a long break from FE...

...But you wouldn't have noticed that by now, would you...

...Many have been lost... Sad, really...

...At the very least, I hope they're doing okay...