For former FE members
(02-03-2017, 04:08 PM)RedCaves Wrote: ...I'm still here, despite taking a long break from FE...

...But you wouldn't have noticed that by now, would you...

...Many have been lost... Sad, really...

...At the very least, I hope they're doing okay...

Its nice to hear from you, RedCaves. Every person counts no matter how many have left.
Please remember Renatus Frater in your prayers. He hasn't posted since July of last year.
Praying for all former members.
(02-05-2017, 05:05 AM)Dominicus Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 04:08 PM)RedCaves Wrote: ...I'm still here, despite taking a long break from FE...

...But you wouldn't have noticed that by now, would you...

...Many have been lost... Sad, really...

...At the very least, I hope they're doing okay...

Its nice to hear from you, RedCaves. Every person counts no matter how many have left.

Thank you for your acknowledgement, man! Smile
Please pray for GrumpyTroll, a former Fishie. We were friends on other platforms as well, but I haven't heard from him in years. I know from other sources that he has fallen completely away from the Faith. His Christian Name is Thomas, tho' I'm sure our Lord knows who he is if you pray for GrumpyTroll!
dcmaccabees hasn't posted since November of last year.
Darn.....I remember a lot of these people! Sad to see them have gone. In fact the member that recommended me to come here has long been gone too. I think her username was Satori. I met her on CAF and after she saw I was getting mistreated by the pro-feminists there she recommended I come here.

Hopefully with the coming "Fish Eaters 3.0" we can turn things around. I'm getting very close to making the upgrade so get ready!
Praying with all for all.
May the Holy Spirit forever guide you throughout life’s journey.
Pax et Bonum  Crucifix