Do women really care about men?
This is just a guess, but there's a lot of "women's fault" stuff floating around on the alternative right corner. Why won't women marry young, why are women feminists, why don't women care about men, etc. When you read that stuff after a while, it starts to get to you.
(04-11-2016, 05:48 PM)introvert Wrote: This is just a guess, but there's a lot of "women's fault" stuff floating around on the alternative right corner. Why won't women marry young, why are women feminists, why don't women care about men, etc. When you read that stuff after a while, it starts to get to you.

Well if you see who / what women are voting for, that speaks loudly. Look at women in culture (i.e. Miley Cyrus, Kim K., T. Swift, Lena Dunham, etc). How do these women come into power? Well, someone has to be consuming their garbage to make companies keep investing in them. Not saying men are angels (i.e. Justin Bieber) but we have no problem calling out our garbage when we see it. Women seem largely silent as a minority speaks for them....
(04-11-2016, 08:26 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 05:48 PM)introvert Wrote: This is just a guess, but there's a lot of "women's fault" stuff floating around on the alternative right corner. Why won't women marry young, why are women feminists, why don't women care about men, etc. When you read that stuff after a while, it starts to get to you.

Well if you see who / what women are voting for, that speaks loudly. Look at women in culture (i.e. Miley Cyrus, Kim K., T. Swift, Lena Dunham, etc). How do these women come into power? Well, someone has to be consuming their garbage to make companies keep investing in them. Not saying men are angels (i.e. Justin Bieber) but we have no problem calling out our garbage when we see it. Women seem largely silent as a minority speaks for them....

Those kinds of people thrive on attention, whether positive or negative. Why bother paying attention to them? What good are they actually doing for our culture? I wrote Miley Cyrus off as an attention whore years ago, and guess what a lot of other women did too. The K sisters depend on the same things. They don't "own" any more power than you and I do-- they have notoriety. Not the same thing as power. Hilary Clinton has more power than they do, and we should be more concerned about her! (shudders)

Why do you care so much about the people consuming their garbage, when there are plenty of higher quality pro-Christian culture movements and ideas that need your attention and support? There are plenty of women who can speak for themselves and care about the livelihood of men. There are women fighting to help fathers retain custody after bitter divorce battles, there are women fighting to keep marriage between a man and a woman, and there are women fighting the US government on unjust and immoral health care mandates. Instead of worrying about Taylor Swift (who'll be a has been soon), think about helping The Little Sisters of the Poor.

Just because their voices are drowned out by the mainstream soundbites doesn't mean they don't exist.
(04-11-2016, 11:32 PM)introvert Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 08:26 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote:

Those kinds of people thrive on attention, whether positive or negative. Why bother paying attention to them? What good are they actually doing for our culture? I wrote Miley Cyrus off as an attention whore years ago, and guess what a lot of other women did too. The K sisters depend on the same things. They don't "own" any more power than you and I do-- they have notoriety. Not the same thing as power. Hilary Clinton has more power than they do, and we should be more concerned about her! (shudders)

Why do you care so much about the people consuming their garbage, when there are plenty of higher quality pro-Christian culture movements and ideas that need your attention and support? There are plenty of women who can speak for themselves and care about the livelihood of men. There are women fighting to help fathers retain custody after bitter divorce battles, there are women fighting to keep marriage between a man and a woman, and there are women fighting the US government on unjust and immoral health care mandates. Instead of worrying about Taylor Swift (who'll be a has been soon), think about helping The Little Sisters of the Poor.

Just because their voices are drowned out by the mainstream soundbites doesn't mean they don't exist.

I wish I could "like" it more than once.
(04-11-2016, 11:32 PM)introvert Wrote: Those kinds of people thrive on attention, whether positive or negative. Why bother paying attention to them? What good are they actually doing for our culture? I wrote Miley Cyrus off as an attention whore years ago, and guess what a lot of other women did too. The K sisters depend on the same things. They don't "own" any more power than you and I do-- they have notoriety. Not the same thing as power. Hilary Clinton has more power than they do, and we should be more concerned about her! (shudders)

Yes, but do they do so because it is the right thing to o or just because they want to marry the said fathers and don't want some other woman in the picture. I actually read an article about this recently where women were fighting against lifetime alimony, but their reasons for doing so were hardly admirable. That's the thing about pride.......it can look sooooo good but be sooooo wrong!
I have this strange feeling that you've already answered this question for yourself.
introvert Wrote:I have this strange feeling that you've already answered this question for yourself.

Like I said.....hardly noble....

Quote:Israel has even taped videos to place on YouTube of second wives who feel the current state law give preferential treatment to first wives, he said.

Never get in the way of a female and her feelings....
More proof the female creation cares mostly for itself...
I'm not joking when I say this to you divinesilence, go and find yourself a nice Filipina. You will never, ever go back to a Western woman again just trust me on this. You still have to do your part and be a man, but she will treat you extremely well compared to western women. I know this from experience. 
(04-14-2016, 08:08 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: I'm not joking when I say this to you divinesilence, go and find yourself a nice Filipina. You will never, ever go back to a Western woman again just trust me on this. You still have to do your part and be a man, but she will treat you extremely well compared to western women. I know this from experience.

???

You know divinesilence is already married, right? Why would you EVER suggest this?

Bad women exist everywhere. I'm getting tired of people pulling the "all women are like that" garbage and then granting exemptions for women from certain groups. You all need to stop reading whatever it is you're reading.
(04-14-2016, 01:51 PM)introvert Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 08:08 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: I'm not joking when I say this to you divinesilence, go and find yourself a nice Filipina. You will never, ever go back to a Western woman again just trust me on this. You still have to do your part and be a man, but she will treat you extremely well compared to western women. I know this from experience.

???

You know divinesilence is already married, right? Why would you EVER suggest this?

Bad women exist everywhere. I'm getting tired of people pulling the "all women are like that" garbage and then granting exemptions for women from certain groups. You all need to stop reading whatever it is you're reading.

For some reason I thought he was the one asking the question about women not caring about men. It was a mistake on my end. I've been quite sick lately.

As for reading things, I'm not reading anything, it's based on experience with women over the years.