Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info)
(04-22-2016, 06:21 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote:
(04-22-2016, 04:52 PM)Truecharity Wrote: It appears some of his colleagues are distancing themselves from CMTV.
[Image: post.png]

We have no idea whether this priest has "ceased doing business" with CM because of Voris's forthcoming video, though. I've had it happen to me NUMEROUS times that people jump to conclusions about me and my doings because of coincidences, timing, their own crazed imaginations, etc., and then spread rumors that are based on absolutely nothing and are not true.  I don't want to do that to anyone else.

I just hope CM gets past this. And that they also stop alienating so many trads with the anti-SSPX stuff (and I say this as someone who's never set foot in an SSPX chapel), the overly-protectionist attitude toward respectfully criticizing papal actions, etc. (there are a few people on their staff, though, whom I'd like to see go)

Fr. Nicholson states the following for his followers:

"To save us all a lot trouble, let me say that I am more than happy to have anyone unfriend me who thinks that you can serve the Church by using: Rage (impersonating holy anger), Sarcasm, Gossip, Shame. These tactics belong to the world. These are not instruments that Catholics can use to reform the Church. The sexual revolution has ruined all of us. We are all loaded with self-hatred. That is why we need to try to be good children of God. That is why we must try to be Christian. The gay culture lives off of rage, sarcasm, gossip and shame. The gay culture destroys dioceses, religious orders, even noble attempts to serve the Church. I am done with the gay culture impersonating service to the Church. Done. Absolutely done. Unfriend me so we can go our separate ways. I am done catering to this pathology."

He has already unfriended dozens of "followers". I was never one of them.

Some quotes from diocesan (non-trad) Catholics.

"As it stands now, the real victim in all this is the Archdiocese of New York who're accused --without evidence-- of being gay-shaming bullies by Voris."

"Whatever some people in the Archdiocese of New York might have been planning, they will do nothing now. They would realise that it would be not only pointless but counterproductive now. But I think it is likely Michael Voris will have to make public the evidence he had; otherwise it would seem as though he were making an outrageous claim against the Archdiocese."

Messages In This Thread
Re: Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info) - by Truecharity - 04-22-2016, 06:28 PM