Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info)
(04-22-2016, 10:21 PM)Share Love Wrote: I'm so tired of this infighting among Catholics. Certain sedevacantists want to mentally excommunicate all non-sedevacantists, or even all non-sedevacantists who don't adhere to their specific interpretations of things. Liberals want to change the whole Church. Novus Ordo attending conservatives (like myself) are often seen as "Neo-Catholics" for not being able to attend the TLM. Traditionalists who attend the TLM are often painted as "too trad" or "not trad enough." It's ridiculous. If we can't band together and display a unified front, how is the world supposed to see the truth with clarity and believe?

While I completely agree with your sentiments about the divide among Catholics  I would assert those that realize this divide would do well to promote unity. Fr Michael Rodriguez has given talks about trad working together, A Blueprint for Returning and Restoring Tradition.

Instead of being frustrated about the divisions among Catholics find ways to bridge the gaps. Some will listen some won't. Division and defeatism is not of God, work through it and I state this just as much for me as you as I struggle at time with the same issue.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info) - by CaptCrunch73 - 04-23-2016, 07:30 AM