Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info)
(04-25-2016, 01:06 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote:
(04-25-2016, 12:05 PM)Truecharity Wrote: At the same time though, those who would entrust their youth to him have a right to know.
(CMTV has the young man PAUSE program)

I don't know about that... It'd be one thing if he were an active homosexual, but he isn't. And he wasn't strictly homosexual before his reversion; he was apparently bisexual. But all that goes to why I think homosexuals should be able to be honest about who they are and what they struggle with. You say parents have a right to know -- but I've heard other trads (the toxic types) go on about how homosexuals should just shut up about it and suffer in silence. I find that repulsive, something we'd wish on no other group with a psychological disorder.

In 2003 Michael began speaking at various parishes throughout Detroit and from 2004 - 2006 he was regularly hosting programmes broadcast on Michigan Catholic Radio
http://michaelvoris.weebly.com/about-michael-voris.html

He claims, said he reverted to the faith and stopped his sinful ways AFTER his mom died. She passed away in 2004. But he started his "apostolate" in 2003.

All I'm saying, is, parents have a right to know before sending in their sons to Voris.

Btw, Voris would not self-incriminate himself by mentioning males the under the age of 21 . He may be crazy, but not stupid.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info) - by Truecharity - 04-25-2016, 01:32 PM