Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info)

"Voris doesn't have a youthful indiscretion. He has an extremely sordid past. If he was truly sorry he would be very very alert to the scandal he could cause through these retreats and his utterly mad and dangerous "Pause" idea of gathering 18-25 year old men together."

I'd like to personally thank you, TC.

You've opened my eyes to the closed, heart of stone that the Holy Father keeps referring to.  I almost fell for it, thinking that I needed to go deep into Tradition to be a "real" Catholic, but after reading this nonsense from you, and quite a few others, I've decided to pass.

Yeah... go ahead and make fun of my "clap-happy" fellow parishioners and bring up once more those clown masses etc. but I'd rather be with them than your self-righteous lot.

And if my salvation is in jeopardy because I don't attend the TLM (as people like yourself tend to think), just remember that you'll be held accountable for those who turned away by your so called "charitable" behavior.

I'm done.  No more of this forum for me.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info) - by Rattle-N-Hum - 04-27-2016, 10:42 PM