Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info)
Surely people are exaggerating when they completely abandon the TLM because one guy at one forum on the internet anonymously say some nasty things. Heck, I wouldn't quit going to the TLM if the whole choir were to be composed of nasty people. This is really infantile.

Also, this is the first time Truecharity was being a bit of a p*** (I know for a fact that substituting the rest of the word for asterisks does not gets one banned, as I've seen many times).
Also, I'm pretty sure one could find some instance of a bunch of us being « xenophobic », some of us being « misogynists » or of Vox being « racist. » If one starts shunning illiberal thoughts using the excuse they are « scandalous » then I'm not sure who'd be left. We'll end up building safe spaces all around.

Also, to Greg and Truecharity :

Apostle John Wrote:If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all iniquity.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info) - by Renatus Frater - 04-28-2016, 05:28 PM