Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info)
(04-30-2016, 01:42 AM)Share Love Wrote:
(04-29-2016, 08:49 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote:
(04-29-2016, 08:02 PM)Share Love Wrote: I just have a hard time being around bad attitudes. I left other forums because I either found them full of toxic trads or dissenters who, in my opinion, were given too much reign to dissent. That sort of thing can be a bad influence on people with either weak faith or a foundation that hasn't been properly laid yet, so to speak. Being ignored (as I believe I was on this thread) doesn't sit well with me, nor does biting sarcasm or rudeness.

I'll stick around. I just need to relax a bit.
The toxic types are just that:  toxic. They're uncharitable, nasty, rude, "holier-than-thou," judgmental -- and they wrap it all in a cloak of alleged "sanctity" that makes them the worst sort of hypocrites.
"What makes people hypocrites? They disguise themselves, they disguise themselves as good people: they make themselves up like little holy cards, looking up at heaven as they pray, making sure they are seen—they believe they are more righteous than others, they despise others." - Pope Francis

Wow. I actually get to agree with Pope Francis for once! LOL (where's the Hell Weather Channel? How cold is it down there right now? LOL) (Note: I am just kidding. Obviously, I agree with him a lot. But he also says a LOT to drive me insane.)

Anyway, yup, he nailed it on that one.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info) - by VoxClamantis - 04-30-2016, 02:45 AM