For conversions to the Catholic faith
I especially would like it if we all prayed for people in our family, friends, etc, we would like to enter the Catholic Church, or to return to Her.

Please keep my boyfriend in your prayers as well. He's Catholic by virtue of Baptism, but he hasn't received his other Sacraments of initiation. He's open to it. He's told me that he finds the information I've shared with him (Eucharistic miracles, etc) fascinating, and he would like to explore it with me. He has also offered to take me to a local basilica in his area that offers the TLM (God bless him!).  Please pray that he receives his first Confession, First Holy Communion, and Confirmation. Thank you.
Pray Pray Pray
Definitely! This is a great intention, I wish I'd seen it sooner! Thank you mods for making this sticky.
Yes, thank you for making this sticky! Smile

I'd like to ask for prayers for my two closest friends. Neither are Catholic.

Thank you.

I would like to post this here for you guys to see. If you don't watch the whole thing, please at least start at 15:30 and watch this sweet Protestant convert to Catholicism describe her experience about the Eucharist to you. It is so touching. It's a great motivator for us to pray for others to experience what Renee did and come home to the Church. Smile
Since tomorrow is Saturday and that's when the Jehovah's Witnesses do their door to door preaching, I'd like to throw out a suggestion that whoever reads this offers a prayer for their conversion.
I'd like to encourage everyone who reads this to pray for those who are trying to do the black "mass" in Oklahoma, both the satanists and the government members who are complicit.
Yesterday, I was fortunate to reunite with an old friend of mine. She's a lapsed Catholic, but has always been very respectful of my spirituality and beliefs, I would imagine because we had that in common at one point. Please remember her in your prayers.
I would like to make another request that you all remember my precious boyfriend in your prayers. We're coming up on our one year mark of being in a relationship. Please also remember his daughter.
Please continually pray for the conversion of my parents, they are non-practicing and uncatechized Catholics. Same goes for my niece, nephew, niece's and nephew's father. They all have a Green Scapular hidden somewhere for each of them, please pray for each one along with me.