For conversions to the Catholic faith
(11-06-2016, 02:40 AM)TradCathYouth Wrote: Please continually pray for the conversion of my parents, they are non-practicing and uncatechized Catholics. Same goes for my niece, nephew, niece's and nephew's father. They all have a Green Scapular hidden somewhere for each of them, please pray for each one along with me.
I will remember you all in my prayers.
In your generosity, would you guys mind praying for my amazing boyfriend and his daughter once more? I would really appreciate it.
I think this will inspire you all.

I would like to ask for all of you to pray for my friend Kline who is an eastern orthodox convert from Protestantism that God would grant him and his family the graces necessary to join the Holy Catholic Church
(11-19-2016, 03:13 PM)Trad Catholic27 Wrote: I would like to ask for all of you to pray for my friend Kline who is an eastern orthodox convert from Protestantism that God would grant him and his family the graces necessary to join the Holy Catholic Church
I will pray for your friend.

Speaking of friends, I haven't heard from one of my friends since shortly after Trump was elected. Please pray for her conversion as well.
One fascinating aspects of conversion is how Jesus uses various means to reach various groups. For example, Muslims are often reached by dreams. Here is a video to inspire you to pray for the conversion of Muslims.

Disclaimer: Protestant video

Praying with all of you! Pray

Please pray for some of my extended family who are in the no man's land between Protestantism and the Catholic faith.  sad
Pray
For my mother and father, sisters, and brother, and their respective spouses.
I will add that to my Rosary intentions.