For conversions to the Catholic faith
Pray
Please pray for the conversion of my family. My parents and 3 siblings are non-denominational Evangelicals. I'm 17 and the only Catholic in my immediate and extended family.  sad
(05-14-2017, 11:47 AM)LaudeturIesus Wrote: Please pray for the conversion of my family. My parents and 3 siblings are non-denominational Evangelicals. I'm 17 and the only Catholic in my immediate and extended family.  sad
Praying for your family. Please also pray for the conversion of my wife from 26 years in red China and another 26 here in the hedonistic West (my fault!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For those of you who have Protestant loved ones, I encourage you to show them these:

The second link may be good to show an Orthodox, because Marcus mentions how important it is to hold to what Rome teaches and to the see of St. Peter.
For my family:

My mother, Tracy, is a cradle Catholic who was never instructed in the Faith but has received the Sacraments. She has fallen away.

My father, Ian, was Baptized but has received no Sacraments otherwise. He was never and is not a Catholic.

My brother, Tyler, is an avowed atheist and has never received any Sacraments, including Baptism.

My grandmother, Alice, was Baptized (though I don't know if she was Baptized properly) and is now a non-practicing protestant for whom religion is largely unimportant.

May God soften their hearts and lead them to the Truth.
Praying for your boyfriend.

Please pray for my family, especially my mother, I didn't have good relationship with her, I'm trying really hard to forgive her, for the past.
[Image: Blessed_Virgin_Mary_Holding_Jesus_with_S...abriel.jpg]
Glory to God
and
Hail Mary!
(06-08-2017, 11:44 PM)MaryLover Wrote: Praying for your boyfriend.

Please pray for my family, especially my mother, I didn't have good relationship with her, I'm trying really hard to forgive her, for the past.
Thank you so much. I'll remember you and your family in my prayers.
Please pray for my mother, father, and my friend Holly convert to the Catholic faith
(06-22-2017, 01:06 PM)HeatherNoel Wrote: Please pray for my mother, father, and my friend Holly convert to the Catholic faith
I will.

Please remember anti-Catholics, particularly the fundamentalist Protestants who act like the Church really began in the 1500s, in your prayers. It's irritating to read so much ignorance in comboxes, and it's sad, because they absolutely do not get it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes In His Love's post:
  • Mark Williams
Blessed Mother, please intercede for us.
Hold the sorrowful-
Mother and love the weary, abused, neglected
or forgotten among us-
Give your aid to all needing help or healing-
Assist those who are sick, in pain or suffering-
Be with those needing peace-
Console the lonely or brokenhearted-
Comfort the lost or hopeless-
Strengthen the fearful-
Guard the unborn-
Pray for those who are dying or who have died-
Soften those with hardened hearts-
Enlighten those who do not yet see truth-
Help us be brave enough to let our hurt and anger go-
Show us the way to do the right thing-
Protect those who are in danger, and
Guide us from every evil.
May all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen
If you're in the Military or a Veteran, THANK YOU for your many sacrifices. Salute