For conversions to the Catholic faith
Please pray for my parents, for they're lapsed Catholics with deep confusions involving spiritualism. Their confusion is so deep that not even the visit to places such as Mt. Cassino and St.Peter's Basilica were able to finally heal them completely, bringing them back to the faith.
I would also like to include other members of my family, all victims of the Protestant errors.
Thank you all.
Ite ad Ioseph
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ioannes_L's post:
  • XavierSem
(05-08-2016, 10:39 PM)In His Love Wrote: I especially would like it if we all prayed for people in our family, friends, etc, we would like to enter the Catholic Church, or to return to Her.

Please keep my boyfriend in your prayers as well. He's Catholic by virtue of Baptism, but he hasn't received his other Sacraments of initiation. He's open to it. He's told me that he finds the information I've shared with him (Eucharistic miracles, etc) fascinating, and he would like to explore it with me. He has also offered to take me to a local basilica in his area that offers the TLM (God bless him!).  Please pray that he receives his first Confession, First Holy Communion, and Confirmation. Thank you.

Litany for Souls in Most Need of God's Mercy - Please Pray This and Pass Along Thanks!

AMDG
_____
Our Father Who art in heaven…

O Holy Spirit of Light and Love, to You I consecrate the hearts; minds and will of the souls in most need of your mercy - for all time and eternity. May we be ever docile to Your Divine inspirations and to the teachings of the holy Catholic Church whose infallible guide You are. May our hearts be ever inflamed with the love of God and love of neighbor. May our will be ever in harmony with Your Divine Will. May our lives faithfully imitate the life and virtues of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him, with the Father, and You, Divine Spirit, be honor and glory forever. Lord Holy Spirit have mercy on those souls in most need of thy mercy. Dwell in them and let them ever abide in Thee. Amen

Eternal Father, I offer You the most precious blood of thy Divine Son, My Lord Jesus Christ, in union with all the masses celebrated throughout the world – in the past; today and in the future – for the eternal salvation of those sinners in most need of your mercy. (say 3 times)

Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
O my Jesus, you said, “Amen I say to you, ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you,” behold I knock, I seek and I ask for the grace of the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of Your mercy. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
O my Jesus, you said, “Amen I say to you, whatsoever you shall ask the Father in My Name He will give it to you,” behold in your name I ask the father for the grace of the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of Your mercy. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
O my Jesus, you said, Amen I say to you, “heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away,” encouraged by your infallible words, behold I now ask for the grace of the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of Your mercy. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
O Sacred Heart of Jesus, for whom it is impossible not to have compassion on the afflicted, have pity on us miserable sinners and grant us the grace which we ask of you, through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, your tender Mother and ours.
Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, Our life, our sweetness, and our hope, to thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve, to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, o loving, o sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us, o holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ, Amen.
St. Joseph, foster father of Jesus, pray for us especially for the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of His mercy.

Prayer of Maria Graf-Suter

In union with the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I salute and adore the Holy Wound of Your right hand, oh Jesus, and I place in this Wound the souls in most need of thy mercy. Please grant them salvation. Glory be… Amen.

I salute and adore the Holy Wound of Your left hand, and I place in it the souls in most need of thy mercy. Grant them eternal salvation. For the love of these souls, please send, Jesus, workers to your vineyard, so that they may find their way to Your Sacred Heart. Glory be… Amen.

I salute and adore the Holy Wounds of Your feet, and place in them the souls in most need of thy mercy. Grant them eternal salvation. Don’t permit, Lord Jesus, that Your Precious Blood be lost to them. Glory be…Amen.

I salute and adore the Holy Wounds of Your Holy Head, and I place in these Holy Wounds the enemies of the Holy Church and the souls in most need of thy mercy. Grant them eternal salvation. I beg you, Jesus, convert them and call them like you called Saul to make him St. Paul, so that soon there will be but one fold and one shepherd. Glory be…Amen.

I salute and adore the Holy Wound of Your Sacred Heart, and place in it, Jesus, my soul and the souls in most need of thy mercy. Grant them eternal salvation.  Give them, O Sacred Heart of Jesus, Your Light and Your Grace. Fill them with Your Love and Your true Peace. Glory be… Amen.

All Glory be to God the Father; God the Son; and God the Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord God - St. Paul stated in Romans 5:20 "Where sin increases, grace abounds all the more.” Please convert the hearts of poor sinners who refuse to accept the eternal salvation which You offer to man through the Holy Spirit.

You made your children in your own image and likeness, and You love them unconditionally. Your children are hurt and miserable in their concupiscence. Your loved children get stubborn in their human suffering. But You are the God of infinite love and of infinite mercy – overcome this childish stubbornness and rebellion with your grace of conversion, so that these suffering sinners accept Your mercy.

The deceptions and pitfalls laid out to your vulnerable children by the devil are many. Many of your brothers and sisters Lord Jesus Christ have fallen into the traps and habits of sins against the Holy Spirit - Despair; Presumption; Denying truthEnvying the grace that You give to others; Obstinacy in sin; Final impenitence of Your mercy either before or after death. Forgive us Lord and have mercy. Grant your grace of conversion to those who have fallen into these traps. Forgive those sinners even after their death and any final act of childish, stubborn rebellion. You are the Good Shepherd please do not forsake your lost sheep Lord.
-Lord God please forgive those who commit sins of despair - in thinking one's own malice is greater than your Divine Goodness. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
-Lord God please forgive those who commit sins of presumption – when a person wants to obtain glory without merits or pardon without repentance. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
-Lord God please forgive those who commit sins of resistance to known truth. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
-Lord God please forgive those who commit sins of envy of a brother's spiritual good, i.e., of the increase of Divine grace in the world. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
-Lord God please prevent sins of impenitence, i.e., the specific purpose of not repenting sin. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
-Lord God please forgive those who commit sins of obstinacy – those who willfully persist in wickedness. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
Lord God in your mercy please prevent a closure or hardness of sinners’ hearts to Your mercy. Please prevent the removal of those things which are a means towards the pardon of sins. Lord Jesus please prevent men from being confounded with the spirit of evil - to deny, from pure malice, the Divine character of works manifestly Divine. Please grant the grace to all men to repent and accept Your merciful forgiveness.
God please overcome the evil beset on these poor sinners. By Your omnipotent intervention, either nullify the causes of spiritual death or radically change the will of the stubborn sinner. I ask this of You in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
Prayer of Reparation for Sins against the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Lord God and Mother Mary please forgive:
1.    The blasphemies against your Immaculate Conception. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be… 
2.    The blasphemies against Your perpetual and eternal virginity.  Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
3.    The blasphemies against your Divine Maternity (acts of refusing to accept you Mother Mary as the Mother of all mankind.) Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
4.    Acts of those who try to implant in children's hearts indifference, contempt, and even hatred against you Immaculate Mother. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
5.    Acts of those who insult you directly in your sacred images. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
O Blessed Virgin, Mother of God, look down in mercy from heaven, where thou art enthroned as Queen, upon me, a miserable sinner, thine unworthy servant.
Although I know full well my own unworthiness, yet in order to atone for the offenses that are done to thee by impious and blasphemous tongues, from the depths of my heart I praise and extol thee as the purest, the fairest, the holiest creature of all God's handiwork.
I bless thy holy name, I praise thine exalted privilege of being truly Mother of God, ever virgin, conceived without stain of sin, co-redemptrix of the human race. I bless the Eternal Father who chose thee in a special way for His daughter; I bless the Word Incarnate who took upon Himself our nature in thy bosom and so made thee His Mother; I bless the Holy Spirit who took thee as His bride. All honor, praise and thanksgiving to the ever-blessed Trinity, who predestined thee and loved thee so exceedingly from all eternity as to exalt thee above all creatures to the most sublime heights.
O Virgin, holy and merciful, obtain for all who offend thee the grace of repentance, and graciously accept this poor act of homage from me thy servant, obtaining likewise for me from thy divine Son the pardon and remission of all my sins.  Amen.  Mary, Mother of God, intercede for the eternal salvation of those sinners in most need of your mercy and your Son’s mercy Hail Mary three times.
Prayer for Reparation of sins against the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Most sweet Jesus, whose overflowing charity for men is returned by so much forgetfulness, negligence and contempt, behold us prostrate before Thee, eager to repair by a special act of homage the cruel indifference and injuries to which Thy loving Heart is everywhere subject.
We ourselves have had a share in such great indignities, which we now deplore from the depths of our hearts. We humbly ask Thy pardon and declare our readiness to atone by voluntary amends, not only for our own personal offenses, but also for the sins of those, who, straying far from the path of salvation, refuse in their obstinate infidelity to follow Thee, their Shepherd and Leader, or, renouncing the promises of their baptism, have cast off Your law.
We are now resolved to make reparation for each and every deplorable outrage committed against Thee; we are now determined to make amends for the manifold offenses against Christian modesty in unbecoming dress and behavior; for all the foul seductions laid to ensnare the feet of the innocent; for the frequent violations of Sundays and holydays; and the shocking blasphemies uttered against Thee and Thy Saints. We wish also to make amends for the insults to which Thy Vicar on earth and Thy priests are subjected, for the profanation, by conscious neglect or terrible acts of sacrilege, of the very crimes of nations who resist the rights and teaching authority of the Church which Thou hast founded.
Would that we were able to wash away such abominations with our blood. We now offer, in reparation for these violations of Thy divine honor, the satisfaction Thou once made to Thy Eternal Father on the cross and which Thou continuest to renew daily on our altars; we offer it in union with the acts of atonement of Thy Virgin Mother and all the Saints and of the pious faithful on earth; and we sincerely promise to make recompense, as far as we can with the help of Thy grace, for all neglect of Thy great love and for the sins we and others have committed in the past. Henceforth, we will live a life of unswerving faith, of purity of conduct, of perfect observance of the precepts of the Gospel and especially that of charity. We promise to the best of our power to prevent others from offending Thee and to bring as many as possible to follow Thee.
O loving Jesus, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mother, our model in reparation, deign to receive the voluntary offering we make of this act of recompense; and by the crowning gift of perseverance keep us faithful unto death in our duty and the allegiance we owe to Thee, so that we may all one day come to that happy home, where with the Father and the Holy Spirit Thou livest and reignest, God, forever and ever. Amen.
Litany to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Lord, have mercy on us. 
Christ, have mercy on us. 
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us. 
Christ, graciously hear us. 
God the Father of Heaven, have mercy on us, especially on those sinners in most need of thy                       mercy. Please grant them eternal salvation.

God the Son, Redeemer of the world, (Repeat have mercy on us… after each line)
God the Holy Spirit, 
Holy Trinity, one God, 
Heart of Jesus, Son of the Eternal Father, 
Heart of Jesus, formed by the Holy Spirit in the Virgin Mother's womb, 
Heart of Jesus, substantially united to the Word of God, 
Heart of Jesus, of infinite majesty, 
Heart of Jesus, holy temple of God, 
Heart of Jesus, tabernacle of the Most High, 
Heart of Jesus, house of God and gate of heaven, 
Heart of Jesus, glowing furnace of charity, 
Heart of Jesus, vessel of justice and love, 
Heart of Jesus, full of goodness and love, 
Heart of Jesus, abyss of all virtues, 
Heart of Jesus, most worthy of all praise, 
Heart of Jesus, King and center of all hearts, 
Heart of Jesus, in whom are all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, 
Heart of Jesus, in whom dwells all the fullness of the Godhead, 
Heart of Jesus, in whom the Father was well pleased, 
Heart of Jesus, of whose fullness we have all received, 
Heart of Jesus, desire of the everlasting hills, 
Heart of Jesus, patient and rich in mercy, 
Heart of Jesus, rich to all who call upon You, 
Heart of Jesus, fount of life and holiness, 
Heart of Jesus, propitiation for our offenses, 
Heart of Jesus, overwhelmed with reproaches, 
Heart of Jesus, bruised for our iniquities, 
Heart of Jesus, obedient even unto death, 
Heart of Jesus, pierced with a lance, 
Heart of Jesus, source of all consolation, 
Heart of Jesus, our life and resurrection, 
Heart of Jesus, our peace and reconciliation, 
Heart of Jesus, victim for our sins, 
Heart of Jesus, salvation of those who hope in You, 
Heart of Jesus, hope of those who die in You, 
Heart of Jesus, delight of all saints… 

Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, Spare us, O Lord. 
Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, Graciously hear us, O Lord. 
Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, Have mercy on us. 
Jesus, meek and humble of Heart, Make our hearts like unto Thine. 

Let us pray. Almighty and eternal God, look upon the Heart of Thy most beloved Son and upon the praises and satisfaction which He offers Thee in the name of sinners; and to those who implore Thy mercy, in Thy great goodness, grant forgiveness in the name of the same Jesus Christ, Thy Son, who livest and reignest with Thee forever and ever. Amen.
The Fatima Prayers
Our Lady Of Fatima said: "Many souls go to Hell because there are none to sacrifice themselves and to pray for them."
O my Jesus forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven especially those in most need of Your mercy.
MOST Holy Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifference by which He is offended.  And through the infinite merit of His Most Sacred Heart, and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners. (3 times)
MOST HOLY TRINITY, I adore Thee! My God, My God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament. (3 times)
My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love Thee! I beg pardon for all those that do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love Thee.” (3 times)
The “Sacrifice Prayer” (to be prayed when making an act of sacrifice) - “O Jesus, it is for the love of You, in reparation for the offences committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and for the conversion of poor sinners.” (3 times)
Divine Mercy
(“If you say this prayer, with a contrite heart and with faith, on behalf of some sinner, I will give that soul the grace of conversion”) - "O Blood and water that gushed forth from the heart of Jesus, as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in You.”
Eternal Father - I offer you the body, blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved Son, My Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for my sins and those of the whole world.
For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on me and on the whole world.
____
Lord God – please convert to a deep discipleship of the Lord Jesus Christ the hearts of all who never had the true faith or lost the faith. Please convert them that they would follow Jesus in this life, and worship You with the angels and saints for all eternity. Amen.

St. Joseph 

Oh glorious patriarch St. Joseph, who merited to be called “just” by the Holy Spirit, I urgently recommend to you the souls of all who do not practice their Catholic faith including ________ - who Jesus redeemed at the price of his precious blood.

Thou knowest how deplorable is the state and how unhappy the life of those who have banished our loving savior from their hearts, and how greatly they are exposed to the danger of losing Him eternally. Permit not, I beseech thee, that souls so dear to Jesus should continue any longer in evil ways; preserve them from the danger that threatens them; touch the heart of these prodigal children and conduct them back to the bosom of the fondest of fathers. Abandon them not, I implore thee, till thou hast opened to them the gates of the heavenly city, where they will praise and bless thee throughout eternity for the happiness which they will owe to thy powerful intercession. Amen.

Padre Pio

Dear God, You generously blessed Your servant, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, with the gifts of the Spirit. You marked his body with the five wounds of Christ Crucified, as a powerful witness to the saving Passion and Death of Your Son. Endowed with the gift of discernment, St. Pio labored endlessly in the confessional for the salvation of souls. With reverence and intense devotion in the celebration of Mass, he invited countless men and women
to a greater union with Jesus Christ in the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist.

Through the intercession of Padre Pio, I confidently beseech You to grant me the grace of the eternal salvation of my brothers and sisters in most need of Your mercy.  Help me to imitate Padre Pio’s example of prayerful holiness and compassion, so that I, too, may faithfully follow the Risen Lord, and one day rejoice in the Kingdom, where You live and reign forever and ever. Amen.
Padre Pio, please pray for us especially for the eternal salvation of the souls in most need of God’s mercy.
St. Augustine
Breathe in us O Holy Spirit, that our thoughts may all be holy.
Act in us O Holy Spirit, that our work, too, may be holy.
Draw our hearts O Holy Spirit, that we love but what is holy.
Strengthen us O Holy Spirit, to defend all that is holy.
Guard us, then, O Holy Spirit, that we always may be holy.

St. Augustine pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of the souls in most need of God’s Mercy. Amen.

St. Olga
The Prayer of St Olga Nicolayevna Icolayevna
Give to us, our Lord, patience in this year of violent and dark days, that we can endure people's persecutions, the torments of our executioners and the constant attacks of the devil. Give us strength, O Righteous Lord, to forgive the evil of our neighbours and to take with thy meekness the heavy and blood-stained Cross. Now in the days of revolt when our enemies will rob us, let us suffer the shame and the insults. O Christ our Saviour, help us. O Lord of the World, God of the Universe, bless us with thy prayer and give peace to the humble soul at this unbearable, fearful hour on the threshold of the grave. Inspire us with courage, and give us, thy servants, superhuman strength to pray humbly for our enemies.
St. Olga pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of the souls in most need of God’s Mercy. Amen.
St. Vladimir
Most holy St. Vladimir, in your old age you imitated the great apostle St. Paul: he abandoned childish things, while you forsook the idolatry of your youth. Together with him you reached the fullness of divine wisdom:  You were adorned with the purity of holy baptism. Now as you stand before Christ our Savior, pray that all souls may be saved.
St. Vladimir pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of the souls in most need of God’s Mercy. Amen.
St. Matthew
O Glorious Saint Matthew, in your Gospel you portray Jesus as the longed-for Messiah who fulfilled the Prophets of the Old Covenant and as the new Lawgiver who founded a Church of the New Covenant. Obtain for us the grace to see Jesus living in His Church and to follow His teachings in our lives on earth so that we may live forever with Him in heaven.
St. Matthew pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of the souls in most need of God’s Mercy. Amen.
St. Mary of Egypt
Saint Mary of Egypt, holy desert dweller, may we not depart this life until we understand the ways of repentance and the benefits of prayer. To that end, may we also not live another day devoid of your guidance. Lead us beyond the dreadful sins of our disobedience and above the plateau of any spirituality gained thus far. Let us touch your feet in veneration of your holiness, Saint Mary, as we reach out from our entrenched and habitual wickedness. We implore you to cause the desert sun to burn away the coarseness of our conduct and melt the hardness of our heart, so that we may assemble in peace and say to one another: Alleluia.
St. Mary of Egypt pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of the souls in most need of God’s Mercy. Amen.
St. Jude
O Holy St Jude! Apostle and Martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ,
faithful intercessor for all who invoke you, special patron of hopeless causes; to you we have recourse
and I humbly beg you, to whom God has given such great power, to come to my assistance.
Help me now in my urgent need and grant my earnest petition - for the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of God’s mercy. I will never forget thy graces and favors you obtain for me and I will do what I can to spread devotion to you. St. Jude pray for us, especially for the salvation of the sinners in most need of the Lord’s Mercy. Amen. (Say 3 Our Father's, 3 Hail Mary’s, and 3 Glory Be’s after this.)

9 Choirs of Angels
1. Most Holy Seraphim – who constantly proclaim “Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God of Hosts. All the Earth is filled with Your glory” - Intercede for us that the Lord would grant eternal salvation to those souls in most need of His mercy.
2. Holy Cherubim - pray for us, especially for the salvation of those souls in most need of God’s mercy.
3. Holy Thrones - please intercede for us and pray that the Lord would restrain His righteous justice and grant salvation to those souls in most need of His mercy.
4. Holy Dominations - pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of God’s mercy.
5. Holy Virtues - pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of God’s mercy.
6. Holy Powers - pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of God’s mercy.
7. Holy Principalities - pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of God’s mercy.
8. Holy Archangels – especially St. Raphael, St. Michael and St. Gabriel - pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of God’s mercy.
9. Holy Angels – especially my guardian angel - pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of my soul and those souls in most need of God’s mercy.
Saints
St. Joseph; St. Ann; St. Joachim … please pray for the eternal salvation of the souls in most need of God’s Mercy.
St. Matthew; St. Peter; St. Paul …
St. Mary Magdalene; St. James; St. John …
St. Benedict; St. Scholastica; St. Francis of Assisi; Blessed Francis Jordan …
St. Vincent de Paul; St. Therese of Liseux; St. Giannas Bl. Chiara Badano; St. Josemaria Escriva St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross; St. Katharine Drexel; St. John XXIII; St. Pauline of the Suffering Heart of Jesus; St. Luigi Orione; St. Andre Bessette; St. Jaime Hilario Barbal
St. Riccardo Pampuri; St. Maria Bernard Butler; St. Mary MacKillop; St. Ambrose; St. Gregory the Great; St. Athanasius; St. Rita; St. Augustine; St. Monica; St. John Chrysostom; St. Bonaventure; St. Anselm of Canterbury; St. Isidore of Seville; St. Peter Chrysologus; St. Peter Damian
St. Bede; St. Robert Bellarmine; St. Anthony of Padua; St. Lawrence of Brindisi; St. Genesius; St. Moses the Black;
St. Longinus; Bl. Imelda Lambertini; St. Charles Borromeo … please pray for the eternal salvation of the souls in most need of God’s Mercy.
Some Catholic Mystics
Matthias Joseph Scheeben; Maria Domitilla Galluzzi; Teresa Luisa Gardi … pray for the eternal salvation of the sinners in most need of God’s Mercy.
María de Ajofrín; Margaret Mary Alacoque; Maria Angela Astorch; Augustine Baker; Marguerite Bays; Thomas Gallus; Bernard of Clairvaux; Consolata Betrone; Maria Esperanza de Bianchini; Agnes Blannbekin; Hans Bohm; Gabrielle Bossis; Bridget of Sweden; Carmela Carabelli; John Cassian; Catherine of Genoa…
Catherine of Siena; Christina of Markyate; Christina von Stommeln; Richard Crashaw; David of Augsburg; Christina Ebner; Anne Catherine Emmerich; Josemaría Escrivá; John Eudes; Francis Fasani; St. Gertrude the Great; Montserrat Grases; St. Ignatius of Loyola; John of the Cross; Hermann Joseph…
St. Faustina Kowalska; Feliksa Kozłowska; Alphonsus Liguori; Peter Lombard; Thomas Merton; Philip Neri…
Nicholas of Strasburg; St. Padre Pio; St. Francis de Sales; Maria Valtorta; Battistina Vernazza; Grace …pray for the eternal salvation of the sinners in most need of God’s Mercy.
_____
Soul of Christ, sanctify us. Body of Christ, save us. Blood of Christ, inebriate us. Water from the side of Christ, wash us. Passion of Christ, strengthen us. O Good Jesus, hear us. Within your wounds hide me. Permit us not to be separated from you. From the wicked foe, defend us. At the hour of our deaths, call us and bid us come to you That with your saints we may praise you For ever and ever. Amen.
Long Version St. Michael Prayer
“O Glorious Prince of the heavenly host, St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in the battle and in the terrible warfare that we are waging against the principalities and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the evil spirits. Come to the aid of man, whom Almighty God created immortal, made in His own image and likeness, and redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of Satan.
“Fight this day the battle of the Lord, together with the holy angels, as already thou hast fought the leader of the proud angels, Lucifer, and his apostate host, who were powerless to resist thee, nor was there place for them any longer in Heaven. That cruel, ancient serpent, who is called the devil or Satan who seduces the whole world, was cast into the abyss with his angels. Behold, this primeval enemy and slayer of men has taken courage. Transformed into an angel of light, he wanders about with all the multitude of wicked spirits, invading the earth in order to blot out the name of God and of His Christ, to seize upon, slay and cast into eternal perdition souls destined for the crown of eternal glory. This wicked dragon pours out, as a most impure flood, the venom of his malice on men of depraved mind and corrupt heart, the spirit of lying, of impiety, of blasphemy, and the pestilent breath of impurity, and of every vice and iniquity.
“These most crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall and bitterness the Church, the spouse of the immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on her most sacred possessions. In the Holy Place itself, where the See of Holy Peter and the Chair of Truth has been set up as the light of the world, they have raised the throne of their abominable impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be scattered.
“Arise then, O invincible Prince, bring help against the attacks of the lost spirits to the people of God, and give them the victory. They venerate thee as their protector and patron; in thee holy Church glories as her defense against the malicious power of hell; to thee has God entrusted the souls of men to be established in heavenly beatitude. Oh, pray to the God of peace that He may put Satan under our feet, so far conquered that he may no longer be able to hold men in captivity and harm the Church. Offer our prayers in the sight of the Most High, so that they may quickly find mercy in the sight of the Lord; and vanquishing the dragon, the ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, do thou again make him captive in the abyss, that he may no longer seduce the nations. Amen.
V. Behold the Cross of the Lord; be scattered ye hostile powers.
R. The Lion of the tribe of Judah has conquered, the root of David.
V. Let Thy mercies be upon us, O Lord.
R. As we have hoped in Thee.
V. O Lord, hear my prayer.
R. And let my plea come unto Thee.
St. Michael intercede for us, especially for those sinners most vulnerable to the attacks of the devil.
Let us pray.
O God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, we call upon Thy holy Name, and as supplicants, we implore Thy clemency, that by the intercession of Mary, ever Virgin Immaculate and our Mother, and of the glorious St. Michael the Archangel, Thou wouldst deign to help us against Satan and all the other unclean spirits who wander about the world for the injury of the human race and the ruin of souls. Amen.

Attached Files
.docx   Litany for Souls in Most Need of God's Mercy.docx (Size: 32.76 KB / Downloads: 0)
[-] The following 1 user Likes PadrePio91's post:
  • XavierSem
(06-26-2019, 05:32 PM)PadrePio91 Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 10:39 PM)In His Love Wrote: I especially would like it if we all prayed for people in our family, friends, etc, we would like to enter the Catholic Church, or to return to Her.

Please keep my boyfriend in your prayers as well. He's Catholic by virtue of Baptism, but he hasn't received his other Sacraments of initiation. He's open to it. He's told me that he finds the information I've shared with him (Eucharistic miracles, etc) fascinating, and he would like to explore it with me. He has also offered to take me to a local basilica in his area that offers the TLM (God bless him!).  Please pray that he receives his first Confession, First Holy Communion, and Confirmation. Thank you.

Litany for Souls in Most Need of God's Mercy - Please Pray This and Pass Along Thanks!

AMDG
_____
Our Father Who art in heaven…

O Holy Spirit of Light and Love, to You I consecrate the hearts; minds and will of the souls in most need of your mercy - for all time and eternity. May we be ever docile to Your Divine inspirations and to the teachings of the holy Catholic Church whose infallible guide You are. May our hearts be ever inflamed with the love of God and love of neighbor. May our will be ever in harmony with Your Divine Will. May our lives faithfully imitate the life and virtues of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him, with the Father, and You, Divine Spirit, be honor and glory forever. Lord Holy Spirit have mercy on those souls in most need of thy mercy. Dwell in them and let them ever abide in Thee. Amen

Eternal Father, I offer You the most precious blood of thy Divine Son, My Lord Jesus Christ, in union with all the masses celebrated throughout the world – in the past; today and in the future – for the eternal salvation of those sinners in most need of your mercy. (say 3 times)

Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
O my Jesus, you said, “Amen I say to you, ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you,” behold I knock, I seek and I ask for the grace of the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of Your mercy. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
O my Jesus, you said, “Amen I say to you, whatsoever you shall ask the Father in My Name He will give it to you,” behold in your name I ask the father for the grace of the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of Your mercy. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
O my Jesus, you said, Amen I say to you, “heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away,” encouraged by your infallible words, behold I now ask for the grace of the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of Your mercy. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
O Sacred Heart of Jesus, for whom it is impossible not to have compassion on the afflicted, have pity on us miserable sinners and grant us the grace which we ask of you, through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, your tender Mother and ours.
Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, Our life, our sweetness, and our hope, to thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve, to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, o loving, o sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us, o holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ, Amen.
St. Joseph, foster father of Jesus, pray for us especially for the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of His mercy.

Prayer of Maria Graf-Suter

In union with the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I salute and adore the Holy Wound of Your right hand, oh Jesus, and I place in this Wound the souls in most need of thy mercy. Please grant them salvation. Glory be… Amen.

I salute and adore the Holy Wound of Your left hand, and I place in it the souls in most need of thy mercy. Grant them eternal salvation. For the love of these souls, please send, Jesus, workers to your vineyard, so that they may find their way to Your Sacred Heart. Glory be… Amen.

I salute and adore the Holy Wounds of Your feet, and place in them the souls in most need of thy mercy. Grant them eternal salvation. Don’t permit, Lord Jesus, that Your Precious Blood be lost to them. Glory be…Amen.

I salute and adore the Holy Wounds of Your Holy Head, and I place in these Holy Wounds the enemies of the Holy Church and the souls in most need of thy mercy. Grant them eternal salvation. I beg you, Jesus, convert them and call them like you called Saul to make him St. Paul, so that soon there will be but one fold and one shepherd. Glory be…Amen.

I salute and adore the Holy Wound of Your Sacred Heart, and place in it, Jesus, my soul and the souls in most need of thy mercy. Grant them eternal salvation.  Give them, O Sacred Heart of Jesus, Your Light and Your Grace. Fill them with Your Love and Your true Peace. Glory be… Amen.

All Glory be to God the Father; God the Son; and God the Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord God - St. Paul stated in Romans 5:20 "Where sin increases, grace abounds all the more.” Please convert the hearts of poor sinners who refuse to accept the eternal salvation which You offer to man through the Holy Spirit.

You made your children in your own image and likeness, and You love them unconditionally. Your children are hurt and miserable in their concupiscence. Your loved children get stubborn in their human suffering. But You are the God of infinite love and of infinite mercy – overcome this childish stubbornness and rebellion with your grace of conversion, so that these suffering sinners accept Your mercy.

The deceptions and pitfalls laid out to your vulnerable children by the devil are many. Many of your brothers and sisters Lord Jesus Christ have fallen into the traps and habits of sins against the Holy Spirit - Despair; Presumption; Denying truthEnvying the grace that You give to others; Obstinacy in sin; Final impenitence of Your mercy either before or after death. Forgive us Lord and have mercy. Grant your grace of conversion to those who have fallen into these traps. Forgive those sinners even after their death and any final act of childish, stubborn rebellion. You are the Good Shepherd please do not forsake your lost sheep Lord.
-Lord God please forgive those who commit sins of despair - in thinking one's own malice is greater than your Divine Goodness. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
-Lord God please forgive those who commit sins of presumption – when a person wants to obtain glory without merits or pardon without repentance. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
-Lord God please forgive those who commit sins of resistance to known truth. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
-Lord God please forgive those who commit sins of envy of a brother's spiritual good, i.e., of the increase of Divine grace in the world. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
-Lord God please prevent sins of impenitence, i.e., the specific purpose of not repenting sin. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
-Lord God please forgive those who commit sins of obstinacy – those who willfully persist in wickedness. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
Lord God in your mercy please prevent a closure or hardness of sinners’ hearts to Your mercy. Please prevent the removal of those things which are a means towards the pardon of sins. Lord Jesus please prevent men from being confounded with the spirit of evil - to deny, from pure malice, the Divine character of works manifestly Divine. Please grant the grace to all men to repent and accept Your merciful forgiveness.
God please overcome the evil beset on these poor sinners. By Your omnipotent intervention, either nullify the causes of spiritual death or radically change the will of the stubborn sinner. I ask this of You in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
Prayer of Reparation for Sins against the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Lord God and Mother Mary please forgive:
1.    The blasphemies against your Immaculate Conception. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be… 
2.    The blasphemies against Your perpetual and eternal virginity.  Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
3.    The blasphemies against your Divine Maternity (acts of refusing to accept you Mother Mary as the Mother of all mankind.) Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
4.    Acts of those who try to implant in children's hearts indifference, contempt, and even hatred against you Immaculate Mother. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
5.    Acts of those who insult you directly in your sacred images. Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be…
O Blessed Virgin, Mother of God, look down in mercy from heaven, where thou art enthroned as Queen, upon me, a miserable sinner, thine unworthy servant.
Although I know full well my own unworthiness, yet in order to atone for the offenses that are done to thee by impious and blasphemous tongues, from the depths of my heart I praise and extol thee as the purest, the fairest, the holiest creature of all God's handiwork.
I bless thy holy name, I praise thine exalted privilege of being truly Mother of God, ever virgin, conceived without stain of sin, co-redemptrix of the human race. I bless the Eternal Father who chose thee in a special way for His daughter; I bless the Word Incarnate who took upon Himself our nature in thy bosom and so made thee His Mother; I bless the Holy Spirit who took thee as His bride. All honor, praise and thanksgiving to the ever-blessed Trinity, who predestined thee and loved thee so exceedingly from all eternity as to exalt thee above all creatures to the most sublime heights.
O Virgin, holy and merciful, obtain for all who offend thee the grace of repentance, and graciously accept this poor act of homage from me thy servant, obtaining likewise for me from thy divine Son the pardon and remission of all my sins.  Amen.  Mary, Mother of God, intercede for the eternal salvation of those sinners in most need of your mercy and your Son’s mercy Hail Mary three times.
Prayer for Reparation of sins against the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Most sweet Jesus, whose overflowing charity for men is returned by so much forgetfulness, negligence and contempt, behold us prostrate before Thee, eager to repair by a special act of homage the cruel indifference and injuries to which Thy loving Heart is everywhere subject.
We ourselves have had a share in such great indignities, which we now deplore from the depths of our hearts. We humbly ask Thy pardon and declare our readiness to atone by voluntary amends, not only for our own personal offenses, but also for the sins of those, who, straying far from the path of salvation, refuse in their obstinate infidelity to follow Thee, their Shepherd and Leader, or, renouncing the promises of their baptism, have cast off Your law.
We are now resolved to make reparation for each and every deplorable outrage committed against Thee; we are now determined to make amends for the manifold offenses against Christian modesty in unbecoming dress and behavior; for all the foul seductions laid to ensnare the feet of the innocent; for the frequent violations of Sundays and holydays; and the shocking blasphemies uttered against Thee and Thy Saints. We wish also to make amends for the insults to which Thy Vicar on earth and Thy priests are subjected, for the profanation, by conscious neglect or terrible acts of sacrilege, of the very crimes of nations who resist the rights and teaching authority of the Church which Thou hast founded.
Would that we were able to wash away such abominations with our blood. We now offer, in reparation for these violations of Thy divine honor, the satisfaction Thou once made to Thy Eternal Father on the cross and which Thou continuest to renew daily on our altars; we offer it in union with the acts of atonement of Thy Virgin Mother and all the Saints and of the pious faithful on earth; and we sincerely promise to make recompense, as far as we can with the help of Thy grace, for all neglect of Thy great love and for the sins we and others have committed in the past. Henceforth, we will live a life of unswerving faith, of purity of conduct, of perfect observance of the precepts of the Gospel and especially that of charity. We promise to the best of our power to prevent others from offending Thee and to bring as many as possible to follow Thee.
O loving Jesus, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mother, our model in reparation, deign to receive the voluntary offering we make of this act of recompense; and by the crowning gift of perseverance keep us faithful unto death in our duty and the allegiance we owe to Thee, so that we may all one day come to that happy home, where with the Father and the Holy Spirit Thou livest and reignest, God, forever and ever. Amen.
Litany to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Lord, have mercy on us. 
Christ, have mercy on us. 
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us. 
Christ, graciously hear us. 
God the Father of Heaven, have mercy on us, especially on those sinners in most need of thy                       mercy. Please grant them eternal salvation.

God the Son, Redeemer of the world, (Repeat have mercy on us… after each line)
God the Holy Spirit, 
Holy Trinity, one God, 
Heart of Jesus, Son of the Eternal Father, 
Heart of Jesus, formed by the Holy Spirit in the Virgin Mother's womb, 
Heart of Jesus, substantially united to the Word of God, 
Heart of Jesus, of infinite majesty, 
Heart of Jesus, holy temple of God, 
Heart of Jesus, tabernacle of the Most High, 
Heart of Jesus, house of God and gate of heaven, 
Heart of Jesus, glowing furnace of charity, 
Heart of Jesus, vessel of justice and love, 
Heart of Jesus, full of goodness and love, 
Heart of Jesus, abyss of all virtues, 
Heart of Jesus, most worthy of all praise, 
Heart of Jesus, King and center of all hearts, 
Heart of Jesus, in whom are all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, 
Heart of Jesus, in whom dwells all the fullness of the Godhead, 
Heart of Jesus, in whom the Father was well pleased, 
Heart of Jesus, of whose fullness we have all received, 
Heart of Jesus, desire of the everlasting hills, 
Heart of Jesus, patient and rich in mercy, 
Heart of Jesus, rich to all who call upon You, 
Heart of Jesus, fount of life and holiness, 
Heart of Jesus, propitiation for our offenses, 
Heart of Jesus, overwhelmed with reproaches, 
Heart of Jesus, bruised for our iniquities, 
Heart of Jesus, obedient even unto death, 
Heart of Jesus, pierced with a lance, 
Heart of Jesus, source of all consolation, 
Heart of Jesus, our life and resurrection, 
Heart of Jesus, our peace and reconciliation, 
Heart of Jesus, victim for our sins, 
Heart of Jesus, salvation of those who hope in You, 
Heart of Jesus, hope of those who die in You, 
Heart of Jesus, delight of all saints… 

Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, Spare us, O Lord. 
Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, Graciously hear us, O Lord. 
Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, Have mercy on us. 
Jesus, meek and humble of Heart, Make our hearts like unto Thine. 

Let us pray. Almighty and eternal God, look upon the Heart of Thy most beloved Son and upon the praises and satisfaction which He offers Thee in the name of sinners; and to those who implore Thy mercy, in Thy great goodness, grant forgiveness in the name of the same Jesus Christ, Thy Son, who livest and reignest with Thee forever and ever. Amen.
The Fatima Prayers
Our Lady Of Fatima said: "Many souls go to Hell because there are none to sacrifice themselves and to pray for them."
O my Jesus forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven especially those in most need of Your mercy.
MOST Holy Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifference by which He is offended.  And through the infinite merit of His Most Sacred Heart, and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners. (3 times)
MOST HOLY TRINITY, I adore Thee! My God, My God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament. (3 times)
My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love Thee! I beg pardon for all those that do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love Thee.” (3 times)
The “Sacrifice Prayer” (to be prayed when making an act of sacrifice) - “O Jesus, it is for the love of You, in reparation for the offences committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and for the conversion of poor sinners.” (3 times)
Divine Mercy
(“If you say this prayer, with a contrite heart and with faith, on behalf of some sinner, I will give that soul the grace of conversion”) - "O Blood and water that gushed forth from the heart of Jesus, as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in You.”
Eternal Father - I offer you the body, blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved Son, My Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for my sins and those of the whole world.
For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on me and on the whole world.
____
Lord God – please convert to a deep discipleship of the Lord Jesus Christ the hearts of all who never had the true faith or lost the faith. Please convert them that they would follow Jesus in this life, and worship You with the angels and saints for all eternity. Amen.

St. Joseph 

Oh glorious patriarch St. Joseph, who merited to be called “just” by the Holy Spirit, I urgently recommend to you the souls of all who do not practice their Catholic faith including ________ - who Jesus redeemed at the price of his precious blood.

Thou knowest how deplorable is the state and how unhappy the life of those who have banished our loving savior from their hearts, and how greatly they are exposed to the danger of losing Him eternally. Permit not, I beseech thee, that souls so dear to Jesus should continue any longer in evil ways; preserve them from the danger that threatens them; touch the heart of these prodigal children and conduct them back to the bosom of the fondest of fathers. Abandon them not, I implore thee, till thou hast opened to them the gates of the heavenly city, where they will praise and bless thee throughout eternity for the happiness which they will owe to thy powerful intercession. Amen.

Padre Pio

Dear God, You generously blessed Your servant, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, with the gifts of the Spirit. You marked his body with the five wounds of Christ Crucified, as a powerful witness to the saving Passion and Death of Your Son. Endowed with the gift of discernment, St. Pio labored endlessly in the confessional for the salvation of souls. With reverence and intense devotion in the celebration of Mass, he invited countless men and women
to a greater union with Jesus Christ in the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist.

Through the intercession of Padre Pio, I confidently beseech You to grant me the grace of the eternal salvation of my brothers and sisters in most need of Your mercy.  Help me to imitate Padre Pio’s example of prayerful holiness and compassion, so that I, too, may faithfully follow the Risen Lord, and one day rejoice in the Kingdom, where You live and reign forever and ever. Amen.
Padre Pio, please pray for us especially for the eternal salvation of the souls in most need of God’s mercy.
St. Augustine
Breathe in us O Holy Spirit, that our thoughts may all be holy.
Act in us O Holy Spirit, that our work, too, may be holy.
Draw our hearts O Holy Spirit, that we love but what is holy.
Strengthen us O Holy Spirit, to defend all that is holy.
Guard us, then, O Holy Spirit, that we always may be holy.

St. Augustine pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of the souls in most need of God’s Mercy. Amen.

St. Olga
The Prayer of St Olga Nicolayevna Icolayevna
Give to us, our Lord, patience in this year of violent and dark days, that we can endure people's persecutions, the torments of our executioners and the constant attacks of the devil. Give us strength, O Righteous Lord, to forgive the evil of our neighbours and to take with thy meekness the heavy and blood-stained Cross. Now in the days of revolt when our enemies will rob us, let us suffer the shame and the insults. O Christ our Saviour, help us. O Lord of the World, God of the Universe, bless us with thy prayer and give peace to the humble soul at this unbearable, fearful hour on the threshold of the grave. Inspire us with courage, and give us, thy servants, superhuman strength to pray humbly for our enemies.
St. Olga pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of the souls in most need of God’s Mercy. Amen.
St. Vladimir
Most holy St. Vladimir, in your old age you imitated the great apostle St. Paul: he abandoned childish things, while you forsook the idolatry of your youth. Together with him you reached the fullness of divine wisdom:  You were adorned with the purity of holy baptism. Now as you stand before Christ our Savior, pray that all souls may be saved.
St. Vladimir pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of the souls in most need of God’s Mercy. Amen.
St. Matthew
O Glorious Saint Matthew, in your Gospel you portray Jesus as the longed-for Messiah who fulfilled the Prophets of the Old Covenant and as the new Lawgiver who founded a Church of the New Covenant. Obtain for us the grace to see Jesus living in His Church and to follow His teachings in our lives on earth so that we may live forever with Him in heaven.
St. Matthew pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of the souls in most need of God’s Mercy. Amen.
St. Mary of Egypt
Saint Mary of Egypt, holy desert dweller, may we not depart this life until we understand the ways of repentance and the benefits of prayer. To that end, may we also not live another day devoid of your guidance. Lead us beyond the dreadful sins of our disobedience and above the plateau of any spirituality gained thus far. Let us touch your feet in veneration of your holiness, Saint Mary, as we reach out from our entrenched and habitual wickedness. We implore you to cause the desert sun to burn away the coarseness of our conduct and melt the hardness of our heart, so that we may assemble in peace and say to one another: Alleluia.
St. Mary of Egypt pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of the souls in most need of God’s Mercy. Amen.
St. Jude
O Holy St Jude! Apostle and Martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ,
faithful intercessor for all who invoke you, special patron of hopeless causes; to you we have recourse
and I humbly beg you, to whom God has given such great power, to come to my assistance.
Help me now in my urgent need and grant my earnest petition - for the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of God’s mercy. I will never forget thy graces and favors you obtain for me and I will do what I can to spread devotion to you. St. Jude pray for us, especially for the salvation of the sinners in most need of the Lord’s Mercy. Amen. (Say 3 Our Father's, 3 Hail Mary’s, and 3 Glory Be’s after this.)

9 Choirs of Angels
1. Most Holy Seraphim – who constantly proclaim “Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God of Hosts. All the Earth is filled with Your glory” - Intercede for us that the Lord would grant eternal salvation to those souls in most need of His mercy.
2. Holy Cherubim - pray for us, especially for the salvation of those souls in most need of God’s mercy.
3. Holy Thrones - please intercede for us and pray that the Lord would restrain His righteous justice and grant salvation to those souls in most need of His mercy.
4. Holy Dominations - pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of God’s mercy.
5. Holy Virtues - pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of God’s mercy.
6. Holy Powers - pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of God’s mercy.
7. Holy Principalities - pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of God’s mercy.
8. Holy Archangels – especially St. Raphael, St. Michael and St. Gabriel - pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of those souls in most need of God’s mercy.
9. Holy Angels – especially my guardian angel - pray for us, especially for the eternal salvation of my soul and those souls in most need of God’s mercy.
Saints
St. Joseph; St. Ann; St. Joachim … please pray for the eternal salvation of the souls in most need of God’s Mercy.
St. Matthew; St. Peter; St. Paul …
St. Mary Magdalene; St. James; St. John …
St. Benedict; St. Scholastica; St. Francis of Assisi; Blessed Francis Jordan …
St. Vincent de Paul; St. Therese of Liseux; St. Giannas Bl. Chiara Badano; St. Josemaria Escriva St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross; St. Katharine Drexel; St. John XXIII; St. Pauline of the Suffering Heart of Jesus; St. Luigi Orione; St. Andre Bessette; St. Jaime Hilario Barbal
St. Riccardo Pampuri; St. Maria Bernard Butler; St. Mary MacKillop; St. Ambrose; St. Gregory the Great; St. Athanasius; St. Rita; St. Augustine; St. Monica; St. John Chrysostom; St. Bonaventure; St. Anselm of Canterbury; St. Isidore of Seville; St. Peter Chrysologus; St. Peter Damian
St. Bede; St. Robert Bellarmine; St. Anthony of Padua; St. Lawrence of Brindisi; St. Genesius; St. Moses the Black;
St. Longinus; Bl. Imelda Lambertini; St. Charles Borromeo … please pray for the eternal salvation of the souls in most need of God’s Mercy.
Some Catholic Mystics
Matthias Joseph Scheeben; Maria Domitilla Galluzzi; Teresa Luisa Gardi … pray for the eternal salvation of the sinners in most need of God’s Mercy.
María de Ajofrín; Margaret Mary Alacoque; Maria Angela Astorch; Augustine Baker; Marguerite Bays; Thomas Gallus; Bernard of Clairvaux; Consolata Betrone; Maria Esperanza de Bianchini; Agnes Blannbekin; Hans Bohm; Gabrielle Bossis; Bridget of Sweden; Carmela Carabelli; John Cassian; Catherine of Genoa…
Catherine of Siena; Christina of Markyate; Christina von Stommeln; Richard Crashaw; David of Augsburg; Christina Ebner; Anne Catherine Emmerich; Josemaría Escrivá; John Eudes; Francis Fasani; St. Gertrude the Great; Montserrat Grases; St. Ignatius of Loyola; John of the Cross; Hermann Joseph…
St. Faustina Kowalska; Feliksa Kozłowska; Alphonsus Liguori; Peter Lombard; Thomas Merton; Philip Neri…
Nicholas of Strasburg; St. Padre Pio; St. Francis de Sales; Maria Valtorta; Battistina Vernazza; Grace …pray for the eternal salvation of the sinners in most need of God’s Mercy.
_____
Soul of Christ, sanctify us. Body of Christ, save us. Blood of Christ, inebriate us. Water from the side of Christ, wash us. Passion of Christ, strengthen us. O Good Jesus, hear us. Within your wounds hide me. Permit us not to be separated from you. From the wicked foe, defend us. At the hour of our deaths, call us and bid us come to you That with your saints we may praise you For ever and ever. Amen.
Long Version St. Michael Prayer
“O Glorious Prince of the heavenly host, St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in the battle and in the terrible warfare that we are waging against the principalities and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the evil spirits. Come to the aid of man, whom Almighty God created immortal, made in His own image and likeness, and redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of Satan.
“Fight this day the battle of the Lord, together with the holy angels, as already thou hast fought the leader of the proud angels, Lucifer, and his apostate host, who were powerless to resist thee, nor was there place for them any longer in Heaven. That cruel, ancient serpent, who is called the devil or Satan who seduces the whole world, was cast into the abyss with his angels. Behold, this primeval enemy and slayer of men has taken courage. Transformed into an angel of light, he wanders about with all the multitude of wicked spirits, invading the earth in order to blot out the name of God and of His Christ, to seize upon, slay and cast into eternal perdition souls destined for the crown of eternal glory. This wicked dragon pours out, as a most impure flood, the venom of his malice on men of depraved mind and corrupt heart, the spirit of lying, of impiety, of blasphemy, and the pestilent breath of impurity, and of every vice and iniquity.
“These most crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall and bitterness the Church, the spouse of the immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on her most sacred possessions. In the Holy Place itself, where the See of Holy Peter and the Chair of Truth has been set up as the light of the world, they have raised the throne of their abominable impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be scattered.
“Arise then, O invincible Prince, bring help against the attacks of the lost spirits to the people of God, and give them the victory. They venerate thee as their protector and patron; in thee holy Church glories as her defense against the malicious power of hell; to thee has God entrusted the souls of men to be established in heavenly beatitude. Oh, pray to the God of peace that He may put Satan under our feet, so far conquered that he may no longer be able to hold men in captivity and harm the Church. Offer our prayers in the sight of the Most High, so that they may quickly find mercy in the sight of the Lord; and vanquishing the dragon, the ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, do thou again make him captive in the abyss, that he may no longer seduce the nations. Amen.
V. Behold the Cross of the Lord; be scattered ye hostile powers.
R. The Lion of the tribe of Judah has conquered, the root of David.
V. Let Thy mercies be upon us, O Lord.
R. As we have hoped in Thee.
V. O Lord, hear my prayer.
R. And let my plea come unto Thee.
St. Michael intercede for us, especially for those sinners most vulnerable to the attacks of the devil.
Let us pray.
O God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, we call upon Thy holy Name, and as supplicants, we implore Thy clemency, that by the intercession of Mary, ever Virgin Immaculate and our Mother, and of the glorious St. Michael the Archangel, Thou wouldst deign to help us against Satan and all the other unclean spirits who wander about the world for the injury of the human race and the ruin of souls. Amen.

I wish I could give this a 1000 likes. Thank You. And Welcome to the Forum, PadrePio.
TEXT OF THE LIFE OFFERING: My dear Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with your most precious Blood and your sacrifice on Calvary, I hereby offer my whole life to the intention of your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Together with my life, I place at your disposal all Holy Masses, all my Holy Communions, all my good deeds, all my sacrifices, and the sufferings of my entire life for ... https://marianapostolate.com/life-offering/